It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever spoken to a child who talked of a past life?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

My wife when she was a child would talk about Atlantis to her parents

thank you for sharing, this is a really interest thought you've put in my head, and it would explain my unreasonable fear of water, this fear is so much more intense when i'm dreaming, i'm going to look into atlantis a bit more.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Boadicea

Like I said, not much!

very interesting, when things like this happen it really does start to make you question everything,

don't sell yourself short though, it was much more than just ''not much'' bless ya

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

thank you so much for sharing your experiences, with every reply i read they bring back some kind of memory for me, like when you said,

Personally, I believe things such as this are soul attributes that have become integrated into you as a soul and can not be passed on other than gradually by teaching

i agree with this so much, and knowing this means that you can look back at your life and analyse your own traits,
for example, with me it was shyness, i was brought up with 4 old brothers and my parents, none of who were or are shy, yet i was, and my shyness was so extreme i used to think that there was something wrong with me and that no one would be interested in anything i had to say, ever!,

there must have been a reason why i always remember feeling like that, and to some extent i still do today, i get a sickly feeling in my stomach when i even think i've said something that might have come out wrong, then i waste so much time fretting, so now i'm trying to get to the bottom of why i have these feelings,

i'm sure i'll get my answer one day, as i hope you do, i was sad when i read the next bit of your reply;

I am still unable to care about anyone else

I really hope you find love again as you obviously have a lot of love to give

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
As a very young child (around 5), when I became aware of Death and was very very afraid. A calming sensation and a voice aways assured me that there is nothing to worry about... "if you die, you will always come back".

I remember that very clearly to this day...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by monica1968

i think all western schools should have an hour a week where they discuss topics of spirituality and cosmic life

this ia an amazing idea, at school i was completely unaware of subjects such as spirituality, we were taught whimsical unrealistic biblical stories that seemed so far fetched that they were hard to believe and then at the same time we are taught about evolution and the big bang theory and it seemed like all the evidence supported this theory and i found the latter easier to accept, if i'd have been taught about spiritualism then maybe i would have linked the subjects together and seen the bigger picture a little earlier

thank you

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Sorry I've been away from your thread for a few days..

me too, i'm amazed so many people have joined in with this thread, it makes me so happy to see people sharing so openly, i wish the whole world could be more open to each other,

I bought a book after yours and another members suggestion of Dr Brian Weiss, the title is ''many lives, many masters''
i haven't started reading it yet but i can't wait to get through my current book so i can delve in,

be sure to let me know when your books get published, i'd definitely love to read them

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
According to my mom I talked about a past life when I was 4-5 years old. At first they thought it was just me telling a story, like most kids that age do, but I told it with the exact same details, even when questioned. Apparently I had a family in the Civil War era with two kids, a husband, and an old horse. I don't remember all of the details, but my grandmother wrote it all down one day when I was telling it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join