It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 top spots to be abducted by aliens in Britain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
hello everyone at ats just came across this and thought it would be an interesting one to share.
and has anyone had any experiences in or near the areas??

1 Bonnybridge, Lanarkshire, Scotland
2 Cley Hill, Wiltshire
3 The Great Orme, Llandudno, North Wales
4 Bedhampton, Hampshire
5 walthamstow, London
6 Bonsall, Derbyshire
7 Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk
8 Bexleyheath, Kent
9 Glastonbury Tor, Somerset
10 Lewisham, London

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Why isn't the Emirates Stadium on the list..?

More people have been abducted from there than anywhere else IMO.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8
hello everyone at ats just came across this and thought it would be an interesting one to share.

1 Bonnybridge, Lanarkshire, Scotland
2 Cley Hill, Wiltshire
3 The Great Orme, Llandudno, North Wales
4 Bedhampton, Hampshire
5 walthamstow, London
6 Bonsall, Derbyshire
7 Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk
8 Bexleyheath, Kent
9 Glastonbury Tor, Somerset
10 Lewisham, London

Do you know how many people have been taken from the areas in the list?
Just wondering

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
WOW I have been to four of those areas and one is just up the road from me. (Update 6)

I have the scars but not the memories.

But I am very surprised about Lewisahm as that is a downtown sort of place, not rich or intelligent. Nor sacred site like Glastonbury.

But then again Gypsies are supposed to be the cockney ancestors (I know this personally) and there are a lot cockneys in this area.

i can undertand about GREAT ORME mines, as there is a really weird feeling up there. It's also one of my happy memories, as it has a cafe where you can read the second hand books before you buy them and a gemstone shop too.
Thankyou I was looking for a happy thought.

Glastonbury Tor been there too and it is a special place too. I didn't see anything on the day I went.

Bexleyheath really?????
NIce area, quite rich, not a sacred site, so why are abductions there IDK?

10 Mins drive from me and I go through there a lot, never anything weird.
Oh there was that one time when my hubby swore blind as we came round a very dark bend in the road (it's basically countryside compared to London) he saw a dark robed figure standing near a car, where a car can not get and he would know, as he is an avid off roader. He knows all the local off road BOATs (I think its called that.)
I didn't see it but then again I'm the one who sees all the UFOs with my 2 kids. He never sees them.

Been to Suffolk, I'll have a look at a map.....

OMG my Aunty lives 10mins drive from Rendlesham Forest. Now I'm getting goosebumps. I have visited her a few times and many, many years ago I actually had a burger at the USA airforce base there.
No sacred sites and the people are lovely there except for the ones who beat my Aunty up.

I can not believe it I've been to 5 of those places.

I have been to Scotland but I don't think it was near Bonnybridge. It was in a round towered, gatehouse self catering about 5 miles from Balmoral castle. But no where near Bonnybridge.

Walthamstow; passed through that place, just a common old place.

Wow this is fascinating but I don't think I have had any missing time.
But I do wonder why I picked quite a few of those places to go on holiday to.

Creepy.

Where did you get this list? I am very interested and quite perplexed that I have visited 60% of your list.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sounds like a good way to boost tourism in an area
we should think about doing that up here.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8

Well there are a lot of different races of people in Lewisham, but I've never seen anyone from Sirius B.

Mind you, there was that bloke on the bus the other night.....

I don't think area really matters. I find I usually get kidnapped by aliens around pub closing time on a Friday night. Well at least that's what I tell the missus when I stagger through the door the next morning.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by madmax8

I don't get this reference can you explain it pretty please. And also - OT I'm afraid but, so were you tbf - 11,000 stars from only 1,500 posts? That must have been a great thread. Congrats.

Back on topic, I've heard a lot of stories from the Bonnybridge area - or the 'Falkirk Triangle' over the years, the media tend to drag them up only laugh them off every once in a while for a cheap page filler..

BBC 2002 - news.bbc.co.uk...

Telegraph 2010 - www.telegraph.co.uk...

With over 300 sightings reported every year, it's a little busier than most places in Northern Europe.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It appears that UFO investigator Nick Pope compiled this list of UFO hotspots to promote a TV advertising campaign for Grolsch beer (video below).

Also a few years ago someone wrote an article saying that Scotland is a hot spot for UFO activity.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'll tell you the #1 spot in the world 'to be abducted by aliens',

that #1 spot is.....

THE BED.

Why the bed?

Because, the bed is a place where humans sleep, where dreams happen, where sleep paralysis takes place, where dazed and confused hallucinations take place.

If you were an E.T. from another planet, billions of lightyears away, why would you almost exclusively visit humans while they were in bed??? You wouldn't.

I wish I could spell out the obvious but the ATS crowd doesn't like to hear or read or see the obvious, they like to dodge the obvious and dodge occam's razor and plug their ears to the truth and open their gates to anything but the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
It appears that UFO investigator Nick Pope compiled this list of UFO hotspots to promote a TV advertising campaign for Grolsch beer (video below).

Also a few years ago someone wrote an article saying that Scotland is a hot spot for UFO activity.

Found the video funy and oh so true, they always seem to abduct the non believable.
But beer brings out the real aspect of ourselves, I wonder what it would do to the aliens?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

no one has ever been abducted by alliens from llandudno - faced with the aliens - the alledged " abductees " screamed " help - get me out of here " - and were duely rescued

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by madmax8

They normally turn up well and healthy in Manchester or sunny Spain.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I live next to Glastonbury and I have never heard of anybody being abducted or having been contacted by aliens. I've seen a meteor but that's about it!

All you'll find on and around the Tor are hippies, drug users and people dogging

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
I live next to Glastonbury and I have never heard of anybody being abducted or having been contacted by aliens. I've seen a meteor but that's about it!

All you'll find on and around the Tor are hippies, drug users and people dogging

I second that , i live right next to Glastonbury.

Who put this list together and what evidence is there to support the claims?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Bonnybridge is not in Lanarkshire , more closer to Stirling

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
Bonnybridge is not in Lanarkshire , more closer to Stirling

That's right, some might say it's in Stirlingshire, some Clackmannanshire, depending on political or local boundaries (Oh shock horror, rest of the world?) Whichever it is they all fall under Falkirk Council. I didn't want to seem like a douche pointing that out earlier so thanks for taking the bullet.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Where did you get these facts from? Do you have a link/s where you got this information?

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Good....nowhere near me. So hopefully i wont be getting probed tonight. Happy days

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Interasting!!

I'll give your thread a Flag once you've provided us with a link,

No star though since i'm sure you didn't create this information yourself

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Where's the link? I want more information....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join