It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I told you it was Mom...Suspects' mother is in terror database, U.S.officials say

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

U.S. intelligence agencies added the mother of the Boston bombing suspects to a government terrorism database 18 months before the bombings, two officials told The Associated Press. She called it "lies and hypocrisy" and said she has never been linked to crimes or terrorism. The CIA asked for the elder Boston terror suspect and his mother to be added to a terrorist database in the fall of 2011, after the Russian government contacted the agency with concerns that both had become religious militants, according to officials briefed on the investigation. About six months earlier, the FBI investigated Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, also at Russia's request, one of the officials said. The FBI found no ties to terrorism. Boston explosion » More news coverage of the Boston Ma
Link

So, as I had alluded to before, the mother may have had a hand in the radicalization of her sons. She knew the family friend Misha. Now, how did the FBI and DHS not deport these people if they both were referred by a foriegn intelligence agency. Is that not what the watch list is for

Should her travel been a flag just like his...they missed both??? Not only that, she was cleared by the FBI when he was but the CIA put her on the watch list. The CIA was watching both of them..

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Yes, I heard about this today. I think it was her. The way she's talking now, pretty much confirms it too. I also hear that she is not allowed in the United States either. She can't even attend her sons funeral unless, I guess, if we give her permission ? But I do believe it was the mom.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Starting to think the FBI, and DHS couldn't find a "terrorist" if they were standing in front of them wearing a suicide vest, and an RPG in one hand, and a burning American flag in the other.

FBI- Full Blown Incompetent.

edit on 26-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Starting to think the FBI, and DHS couldn't find a "terrorist" if they were standing in front of them wear a sucide vest, and an RPG in one hand, and a burning American flag in the other.

Yeah... Or they are actually hiring all the terrorists to "go find the real terrorists". That would be about the level of intelligence I'd expect from the federal level these days.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

So first they say the Suspects are in a top classified terror database and now they claim the Suspects mom is in the terror database? do the expect us to believe all this?

And whatever happened to the innocent Saudi national who ties to terrorists?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There was a time when the term "tape heads" refered to tape heads
Now it referes to those of us that have to use Duckt Tape to keep our skulls from exploding...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Starting to think the FBI, and DHS couldn't find a "terrorist" if they were standing in front of them wearing a suicide vest, and an RPG in one hand, and a burning American flag in the other.

Not only the FBI, but how about the tax eating monster we call Homeland Security???? How many freakin times does it take for Americans to see Janet Napolitano deflecting questions by those whom Americans elected to represent them does it take???

Let's face it folks! All of these idiots in the government whom preach to us that by taking away our rights, will help to keep us safer is total BS!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Not only the FBI, but how about the tax eating monster we call Homeland Security???? How many freakin times does it take for Americans to see Janet Napolitano deflecting questions by those whom Americans elected to represent them does it take???

I honestly think those intelligence failures are politics at work one thing is crystal clear there is something rotten in Denmark, but that's always the case in DC.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I honestly think those intelligence failures are politics at work one thing is crystal clear there is something rotten in Denmark, but that's always the case in DC.

You got that right brother! Look at how the MSM has turned people against those of us whom question the "official story"!?

Is it not one of our Constitutional rights to question the government????

According to the idiots in charge and the blind sheep that "ONLY BELIEVE" in what the government controlled MSM tells us to believe, it appears that in todays world, "questioning your government or not believing in what they say is the ""TRUE"" story, is now an act of treason and un-American..........

We are truly doomed as a country that was once based on freedom and liberty.......

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Facts are the whole family was on the radar. No wonder the Dad split when he did. Just hope he does not turn up dead overseas.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"Mom" already has an arrest warrant out for her.

Mother of Boston Marathon bombing suspects wanted for shoplifting, could be arrested if she returns to the US.

Stupid is as stupid does, and the apple does not fall far from the tree.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
"Mom" already has an arrest warrant out for her.

Mother of Boston Marathon bombing suspects wanted for shoplifting, could be arrested if she returns to the US.

Stupid is as stupid does, and the apple does not fall far from the tree.

After being arrested sometimes in court people are found not guilty
to bad its sometimes its after they are lynched

Compared to the war crimes commited by the last four presidents
I'm sure shop lifting is small potatoes anyhow
edit on 26-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I bet gun owners get a more evasive background check than the Tsarnaev's/terrorists do.

Any takers?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Lynched? No one is being lynched and this thread is not about war crimes. We never invaded her country so what is your point.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Be careful, they had to shoot a cop to get the guns they had. Might start a pattern.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Danbones

Lynched? No one is being lynched and this thread is not about war crimes. We never invaded her country so what is your point.

In AMERICA people are supposed to be innocent untill proven guilty
the fact that that it is now guilty until proven guilty
is proof that the terrorists have won
hence the presidents war crimes

there is your Terrorists

the suspected bombers mother is suspected of shoplifting

wow
that's a three alarm fire right there

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by neo96

Be careful, they had to shoot a cop to get the guns they had. Might start a pattern.

Washington Post article I read earlier said Tsarnaev the younger brother was not even armed at the boat.

Here's another

www.dailymail.co.uk... hooting-himself.html

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I bet gun owners get a more evasive background check than the Tsarnaev's/terrorists do.

Any takers?

That doesn't make any sense. Do you mean "invasive" ?
dictionary.reference.com...

If that's what you mean....I agree!
edit on 26-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I always thought in this world that you have to lay your head low. You cant be in the public views too much specially when you are 100% innocent. Unless your a celebrity that can fight any claims with cold hard cash in the court of law. Otherwise, These are the Modern ages. Take my warning and tread life carefully.

And what I say sucks because growing up I thought we were actually free.
edit on 26-4-2013 by NotAConsumer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
imho...
investigators are only human. some of them are hard-charging get-things-done types; others collect the paycheck. sounds like the DHS/FBI types up in Boston weren't trying very hard.
Political Correctness is a factor. I've heard tons of horror stories about my fellow DHSers being told to target right-wingers, survivalists, ex-military, etc, and handle Muslims with kid gloves.

it's been my experience at HS that a certain number of rejects (glass-ceiling types, mediocrities, disgruntled) from other agencies applied to DHS when it started and are stil in the woodwork. let's face it, any group of people will have some weak links. too bad there is so much at stake in this business.

looks like the State Department and the CIA had files on these guys. DHS was supposed to be a clearinghouse / nexus, but somebody didn't get the memo.

edit on 26-4-2013 by works4dhs because: add line

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join