It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I told you it was Mom...Suspects' mother is in terror database, U.S.officials say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Just wanted to say that when I clicked on your link, my computer popped up a virus alert.
Second line

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by peewee1263
reply to post by adjensen

Just wanted to say that when I clicked on your link, my computer popped up a virus alert.

I dunno, it's the "Global Post", whatever that is. Just google "Boston bombing shoplifting" and you'll find a bunch of articles on it.

Second line

This is not necessary -- if a post is one line but meaningful, that's enough, and if it's one line and not meaningful, adding "Second line" will not save it from the moderator's axe.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I say Deport the entire family,maybe individuals will think twice about acting out this way in the land of the free.
edit on 26-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The CIA was watching both of them..
My Friend, you seem quite pleased with yourself, like you Discovered how they get the Caramel in a Cadbury's Bar.

She was on a Watch List you say, along with.....
People with Ron Paul Bumper Stickers
Returning Soldiers who Frequent Alternative Web Sites
Members of the Oathkeepers
People with more than 5 Vowels in their names
People who Prefer Pepsi over Coke
You see where Im going with this, we all qualify One way or Another in the New Free America.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

My point is there were people defending this woman earlier when I suggested this and they were quite rude about it, even for suggesting it. So, yes, for those guys, I might be feeling a little Cadbury but I am pissed at the US for not stopping this.

CIA knew. DHS knew. FBI knew. I think we all know now definitively why the SpecOps were out in force that day. There was more than 2 and they had no idea exactly who they were looking for.

And i have mentioned before that I thought they were dressed like the 'wanna be bombers' if for nothing to tip off someone who would look at them odd or if from another active cell who did not know the other players who would be there(*operational security and compartmentalization") they might reveal themselves with the incorrect body language.

I think they were going after someone bigger. Like taking out the street level dealers, pinching the middle man and getting the cartel. Only this time, like 9/11, intelligence failed them and we had the Boston Bombings.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So, now we have mom on a wiretap...

Link

Bring her here and try her alongside her youngest son. Also, charge her with manslaughter in the death of her oldest.
edit on 27-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
From the MSM have seen she was in a Russian FSB SVR GUR type terror database not the DHS FBI's database

But the Russians tried to inform the FBI of her sons only not that hard

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This whole family was on the radar in multiple countries. There are now mumblings of warnings from Saudi Arabia...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join