It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Jesus.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

And I am starting this thread to tell other members how much I love him and I love to hear other members express their opinions about him.

What do you mean when you say you love Jesus?

I may say that I love Shakespeare, for instance, but by that I mean I love his ideas and imagination, his creative writing skills, his insight into human nature, and so forth. However, I cannot say in all honesty that I love the man, Shakespeare, as I have never met him nor had any direct interaction with him.

So it is with my attitude towards Jesus. I admire his teachings, but as I have had no meaningful contact with him in this life - as he is clearly not alive in the physical flesh - I cannot see how I could ever love him.

edit on 27-4-2013 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Thanks for replying

The thing I find so impressive about Jesus is that, if I were to sum it all up, he was total, pure goodness. Everywhere he went, he brought that goodness. He healed sick people, he consoled troubled people. he preached the most profound, yet simple wisdom. Love your neighbor. Help your fellow man. Lead a good life. Don't be selfish and greedy and prideful
and arrogant. Be like little children.

Yes , and that means be wise and be like children.

Very pleased.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eisegesis

Thanks for replying. Finally some one to go deep with.

1 + 1 = 2 does not exist, but 1 brick + 1 brick = 2 bricks.

How is that you use it and it doesn't exist.

I am saying

1+1=2 exist
and
It is out of reach of sense.
and
It is used in every simple aspect of lives
and
we all believe it is true

Just think about it a bit more.
edit on 28-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

And I am starting this thread to tell other members how much I love him and I love to hear other members express their opinions about him.

What do you mean when you say you love Jesus?

I may say that I love Shakespeare, for instance, but by that I mean I love his ideas and imagination, his creative writing skills, his insight into human nature, and so forth. However, I cannot say in all honesty that I love the man, Shakespeare, as I have never met him nor had any direct interaction with him.

So it is with my attitude towards Jesus. I admire his teachings, but as I have had no meaningful contact with him in this life - as he is clearly not alive in the physical flesh - I cannot see how I could ever love him.

Comparing a trustworthy man like Jesus PBUH with Shakespear is a little cruelty to Jesus.

And I mean by loving , I love his spirit , his soul , his inner self , the origin of his actions and decision.

I love him like one child who doesn't remember the face of his father , but he loves him because he remembers what he did to him , his kindness and other spiritual properties.

Another example in the opposite is , you may not like , or hate Hitler , you never saw him , but studying history tells you he is not lovable.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Maybe I wanted to tell his follower to love him more for good reasons and be more cautious about him .

But no one can how much I achieved this goal.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If Jesus Was Real, Why did he abandon us? God could be like the wind,You may feel it, but not see it.

I THINK TYMA WAS HIT BY INCOMING OBJECT, THEN LIFE WAS MADE AFTER TYMA RECOVERED
IF YOU GET BAG FULL TRASH,IF SIT FOR DAYS, WHITE WORMS WILL STAR INVOLVING.
EVOLUTION IS THE CLOSES, Still after Jesus Christ. Man kind came from monkeys.
Look how frogs star involving, Like butterfly's, Worms generate with water...ect

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reply to post by greyer

Maybe I wanted to tell his follower to love him more for good reasons and be more cautious about him .

But no one can how much I achieved this goal.

Do you mean, 'no one can Know how much?'

I think you should become more focused. Many of the words I hear from individuals in threads like this is that their words don't directly relate to anything tangible and important.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

If you love Jesus pray and ask him to be your Savior . Jesus is the path to God . Pray and ask Jesus to save you . You don't need to go through anyother prophet, Pope or Mohammad . Jesus is directly available to you and if you try to go through any other path it will fail .That is why he came down and gave his life for our sins .

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by mideast

If you love Jesus pray and ask him to be your Savior . Jesus is the path to God . Pray and ask Jesus to save you . You don't need to go through anyother prophet, Pope or Mohammad . Jesus is directly available to you and if you try to go through any other path it will fail .That is why he came down and gave his life for our sins .

I will know him first , and I am studying to know him. Then 'I can say I am following him , because I know where he came from and where he went.

Even though I am a Muslims and I can not convince my mind that god created a child , but I still believe in him and think his path is the path to god.

And I really doubt that his death let's you or me or anybody do anything he wishes.

As long as we follow what he said , we can live in peace.

+ I found Muhammad pbuh , like Jesus pbuh , a messenger and prophet of god.

Let me follow him like you ask Jews to let you follow Jesus.

And I can tell you my reasons why I follow him , if you want to hear. In U2U. Because it is Jesus pbuh thread.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Do you mean, 'no one can Know how much?'

Yes , no one can know , no one can say.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sydrotome

If Jesus Was Real, Why did he abandon us?

They were mortal people , and that is why they leave us.

And another point is that Jesus PBUH was really alone and he was betrayed by his near friends.

Maybe he come back one day , maybe not , but he will see you in the judgment day.

I have nothing but shame to show him.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yes , no one can know , no one can say.

Well unfortunately they found the scientifical proof for remote viewing. That means we do have the ability to know anything if we tune in correctly.

But is it considered normal for people to use their conscious to discern truth? Not really.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Read the Bible and especially the New Testament if you can do so where you are . Jesus was sent down to earth as the Son of God the Father . Born of flesh so that he could endure under our environment and under our aging process , sent to deliver the whole Gospel complete . Then Jesus was to die as the perfect sacrifice for sin that we might have Grace and Mercy not to live in sin as before but to be repentant of sin . You must hate the world and the sin there in to be saved or you are still of the world . The Baptism is to signify your death to the worldly things and a rebirth to the heavenly things of God .
No path but Jesus to God . He did die literally on the cross for your sins . Jesus had to die in the flesh to enter heaven as you also must .

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join