It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Jesus.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Peace and salam to ATS members

recently I have seen threads commenting with little logic and common sense about Jesus pbuh.

I want to state some facts an begin the discussion based on these facts.

1- Jesus was a prophet and messenger of god. And god chose him because he know that Jesus pbuh is trustworthy and not treacherous in teaching and guiding people. God knew that he won't add his own comment to the message he is receiving from god for god is all knowing.

2-He leanred the truth and accepted to teach people. He was not ignorant and he was facing many pains because of ignorant people on one side , cruel and greedy and stubborn Jews on the other side , were making him suffer.

3- He taught human beings. He is a prophet and messenger for Christians and his precious words have been taught in many Islamic Hadith

So he was a trustworthy messenger and he was not asking any price for doing his job. He stood many pains to convey the message from god and to help us live better lives. And he was really alone in his mission

And I am starting this thread to tell other members how much I love him and I love to hear other members express their opinions about him.

I hope love and light light all hate and ignorance.

peace.
edit on 26-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

And I am starting this thread to tell other members how much I love him and I love to hear other members express their opinions about him.

Congratulations on your love for him, but i think you are opening a can of worms there.

CX.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I love Jesus because He loves me.

He is with me and comforts me. Jesus is God and is within my heart and all around me.
His voice speaks the words of God to me.
God Himself has come to redeem us, and His prize is our love and our souls.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Nothing in this post can be scientifically proven.

Is there any taped conversations of these talks between God and Jesus? Phone records? Text messages?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What's the conspiracy? Who did Jesus false flag? Why is Jesus still being publicized decades after his death? Pics of you loving Jesus or it didn't happen.

Anyway, there is so much of this on Below Top Secret that it's hard picking through there. If there is a conspiracy about loving Jesus, fine, let's get to the bottom line and expose it. But if it's just love you want to proclaim, then I too will proclaim my love for......a religious figure in all of our lives.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/kb51675e63.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

He was not a prophet or messenger, Yeshua/Jesus was God in flesh!
I have nothing more to say on this topic.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

The girl is related to Jesus?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is the intention of this thread

I hope love and light light all hate and ignorance

And my reasons were to find a reason to love him and care about him and learn what he taught us.

Not just saying I love him , or he is my prophet he is not yours. Nobody owns him.

And I must admit that many members claim to love him , but he did not follow him when he said "love one another"

Only like his nearest friends of him who betrayed him and left him alone.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

Is there any taped conversations of these talks between God and Jesus? Phone records? Text messages?

There are some facts that can not be proven outside.

Like the fact that your avatar is frightening and ,...

I just know it.

I know that no science can prove that. Because the criterion is not seen by eye outside.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Can you provide phone records, texts between Plato and Socrates? Oh, there are none? Guess we just have to rely on the written words concerning them, huh?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What's the conspiracy?

Or are we all in love with our imaginations and this is a trend we must prevent?

I'm lost. Maybe god can help me find jesus to ask him about it.

Pity they both only talk to people other than me, eh... *puts ear to door*

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

The girl is related to Jesus?

Yes, she is the great great etc. heir to the Jesus bloodline (no, she is just someone else to love, if you like her films). And to be serious about the yogi/hippie/wonderful guy Jesus, what he did was to become conscious thousands of years too soon. So in his short life all he was able to do was to try to point out, though parables until he started speaking plainly during his last days, the truths of consciousness and perception and how they work to create our view of the world, and then to expand on that to show how society can come into a more loving relationship with all of its people. The masses of people didn't know what the hell he was talking about, and when he overturned the bankers tables in the temple they worked behind the scenes and had him killed. What Jesus did, and knew he was doing, was leaving his data and information for select people in "the future" who could understand it and act on it. Thus Tolstoy got it, passed it on to Gandhi, who passed it on to the American civil rights movement, and together all these people changed the world using Jesus' words. Not a bad job for a guy surrounded by idiots and barbarians.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Can you provide phone records, texts between Plato and Socrates? Oh, there are none? Guess we just have to rely on the written words concerning them, huh?

Good point. I will need to see those records as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

little logic and common sense about Jesus

That's outrageous, we can't have that.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

What films?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I just know it.

I know that no science can prove that. Because the criterion is not seen by eye outside.

So if you "know" (think) something is true, it must be true? Is that what you're saying?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My views on Jebus and all religions is summed up by Mr Dawkins.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

I just know it.

So if you "know" (think) something is true, it must be true? Is that what you're saying?

Seems the word "know" is the most loosely used word in existence. The only thing that we can truly "know" is that we are thinking beings. And that only applies to ourselves individually- not to each other, for it is impossible to know anything concerning another being.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

What films?

It's Anne Hathaway, an American actress. My point was that this forum is for a religious conspiracy, and not a love-in (and if it is a love-in I tossed in Anne Hathaway). But if you want a conspiracy, the main one is that people have been sidetracked into "loving" Jesus when he said to love everyone, your enemies too, with good reason if you know consciousness data (our enemy is in our brain's ongoing "film" of what we think is outside ourselves) and honoring the man when he himself would have said "No, what the....study my data, man! Some good material there". Jesus would have been much more comfortable in today's world - except for the religious parts, which he would shun - one he did much to help create.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Then they aren't facts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join