It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
It truely is sad to see how many havent even bothered to use some common sense or critical thinking for just a minute. Was it a conspiracy? Yes! AQ members conspired to attack the US with aircraft. Just like the underwear bomber conspired to blow up a plane, or even going back to Russia and germany conspiring to attack Poland and split it between them. Conspiracy runs the gamut, it does not mean BUSH ADMITTED HE DID 9/11!! Geeze people wake up and think rationally. Enough of this knee-jerk "conspiracy = 9/11 inside job only with Bush co."

It wasn't that he used the word but the way he tried not to use it like it was a bad word!
Why did he do that?
Did he do this because he did not want to be misconstrued or for a more nefarious reason?
Besides him just calling 911 a conspiracy in and of itself means nothing but tied to all the other strange goings on and evidence of something more happening on that day. Though there's an incomplete picture of what really happened on that day but to continue to deny that there was more then just planes hitting these towers is akin to personal insecurity and cognitive dissonance! We can only understand a truth when it makes sense but when it doesn't we have to search through the lies and half truths to bring some kind of sense to a tragedy like 911!
I don't have to state these lies because anyone that does research and has an open mind can see the pattern!
Don't let your fears control your opinions and you too may see it!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Well I know one thing, he is still an idiot, this only brings back memories.

I gather you're contrasting him somehow, for some mysterious irrational reason

with the clueless traitorous treasonous also globalist stooge currently residing as Destroyer-in-Chief in the Blackhouse?

Sooooooooooo how is it that the globalist cabal has succeeded in engineering your inner hostility at such a fever pitch toward one half of the

good-cop/bad-cop shell game they've engaged in for decades with the political comics they have perpetrated

and

not

the other half?

Are you NOT an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY "idiot label flinger?"

edit on 26/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: spelling/typo

Wow....Ok.. you are just flat out a racist.
I wonder if that has any influence on how you perceive
every political happening by Obama? Gee...

&Your really gonna defend GW?
I guess GW is an acceptable shade of corrupt.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Something that I have been saying on the Boston bombing threads I think is also applicable to this thread.

People need to stop hunting for the next smoking gun conspiracy theory and start hunting for the truth.

The president did not “practically admit 9/11was a conspiracy plot”, he said they were cons….

That is not the same as him admitting that he or members of his administration were part of the conspiracy to attack America on 9/11. As such people should not be so quick as to presume that this tong tie is some significant development in the pursuit of 9/11 truth.

I think what he was probably going to say was “conspiring to attack America” or words to that effect and just tripped over his words.

let’s not forget this is the man who once said that they “miss-under-estimated” him, this is just another of his bushisms.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
Interesting recent interview:

George almost slips - 9/11 was a cons plot!!! see it for yourself.

Watch Full interview:

Bush 'Deeply Concerned' After Boston Attacks
George W. Bush tells Diane Sawyer he worried about a possible organized terrorist plot.
abcnews

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There is plenty of evidence that 9-11 was a false flag but its being covered up by the media to sensationalise islamophobia and create tensions in the middle east. I have seen 9-11 truthers going on msm and being character assissinated as soon as they sit down and the interview begins. They attack the messenger rather than attack the message. They don't play the ball, they play the player. They like flagrant fouls.

Its a losing situation I believe as people have developed a strong bias and don't care about the truth. Their perceptions/dellusions rule over them. I have been attacked with ridicule many times on ATS because I don't tow the liberal or conservative line. I think conservatives are worse in that they only tolerate christian fundamentalism. Liberals more or less don't give a # about religion and for good reason. Being spiritual and being religious are different things.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
interesting comment on youtube there;

"The biggest tell is Laura's eyes. I watched over and over and there isn't a single time that her eyes go wide before captain dip# slips up. Her eyes open in a panic response like she's driving down the road and a deer jumps out in front of her. Or to be historically accurate, a stop sign jumped out of no where and she saw the guy she was about to kill."

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The Boston Bombing is a sketchy conspiracy and I didn't bother going near it. 9/11 is something else and the players involved all wind up back to each other in one way or another, even Osama himself.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The Boston Bombing is a sketchy conspiracy and I didn't bother going near it. 9/11 is something else and the players involved all wind up back to each other in one way or another, even Osama himself.

Exactly. People forget that america supported the taliban/alqueda back in the 80s to fight off the russians and prevent the spread of communism. In other words they accepted islamic fundamentalism over communism and gave them shoulder launched sam missiles, bazookas, etc. This ISN'T a secret yet people have short and/or selective memories.

WE allowed and even assisted to create the alqueda threat TO FIGHT OFF COMMUNISM!

But to be sincere with you and others 9-11 had NOTHING to do with alqueda, zero I believe. The american government concocted the threat and attacked its own people. Then they invade afghanistan on this false pretext, catch some POWs and send them to guantanamo bay cuba so that people can swallow the official story better.
edit on 26/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You are foolish to believe he 'practically admits it' does he hell, his wife looked at him previous to it also because she was listening get a grip.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

An absolute farce! I lol'd for the first 18 seconds and had to turn it off because it was just way to ridiculous for me.
My point of view is that bush is an idiot and not very good at talkin. Kinda like everypersons drunk uncle that says off the wall stuff. I believe 9/11 was plotted and and carried out by al Qaeda. It's totally easy to forget the facts!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

That's one of the most obvious links but there are others which people should be interested in also that occur afterwards. Firstly, Marvin Bush.

Mr. Silverstein’s first order of business as the new owner was to change the company responsible for the security of the complex. The new security company he hired was Securacom (now Stratasec). George W. Bush's brother, Marvin Bush, was on its board of directors, and Marvin’s cousin, Wirt Walker III, was its CEO. According to public records, not only did Securacom provide electronic security for the World Trade Center, it also covered Dulles International Airport and United Airlines — two key players in the 9/11 attacks.

And then the mysterious death of his kids babysitter in 2003.

Sixty-two year old Bertha Champagne, described as a long time "baby sitter" for Marvin and Margaret Bush's two children, son Walker, 13, and daughter Marshall, 17, was found crushed to death by her own vehicle in a driveway in front of the Bush family home in the Alexandria section of Fairfax County. Champagne reportedly lived at the Bush family home.

Champagne had left the residence to retrieve something from her car, which police say had somehow been left in gear. According to the police report, the car rolled forward and pinned the woman between it and a small building next to the driveway (possibly a checkpoint built by the Secret Service when Marvin's father, George H. W. Bush, was president).

Now I'm sure there could be a logical explanation but hmmm. Other issues include

A Houston businessman who worked closely with the Bush family over the years confided that Marvin Bush and Wirt Walker appear to have taken over the Saudi real estate investment and aircraft brokerage business once run out of Texas by Houston-based James Bath in association with Salem bin Laden, the late brother of Osama bin Laden, and Khalid bin Mahfouz. The source, who has dealt personally with the Bush family in Houston for a number of years, said there should be skepticism when looking at bizarre deaths like that of Champagne. The source speculated that Champagne might have happened upon some sensitive information the Bush family wanted kept secret.

Now I don't know how correct that info is, I only remember digging into it years ago. But it would seem that whatever happened was either well known to the people involved or possibly some type of deceit or revenge among the people involved.. If the information is true of course. The sources are sketchy and I would have to do a lot of digging just to prove they are accurate.

Marvin's Employee
Silverstein - Bush

But this is why I find it a problem to chew the official story and that includes how Osama was pissed with the Saudi royal family for taking US support over the Mujahadeen. They were all in each others pockets somehow and to this day, Osama's family business is active in Saudi Arabia knocking over ancient Islamic holy sites. No sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
W. has to know something. He certainly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and I wouldn't doubt if they kept secrets from him, too, because he seems to have loose lips. It's as though his mouth moves faster than his brain.
The Bush Museum is paying homage to yet another evil bloodline. The building and ceremony mirror the British bloodlines. Let's not forget that George H.W. Bush was knighted by the Queen. Why? I have no idea. I thought only those who did a task specifically for the Queen and succeeded were knighted. So, what exactly did he do for her?
Even though it was just honorary, why was it done? These people thrive on symbols and rituals, so this was certainly significant for some reason.
articles.latimes.com...

LONDON — Former President George Bush, a Texas Yankee in Queen Elizabeth's court, was knighted at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday.

Bush joined a select group of American presidents, all Republicans, who have been knighted.

The government may decide whom to honor, but the queen does the entertaining.

The table talk was top secret and the menu strictly confidential. Bush was not wearing his new insignia and the broad ribbon of crimson silk that goes with the knighthood. A chat with the press and a display of his medal was not in order because it was a private visit, the palace said.

The menu was secret? Weird.
I'm really sick of people who think this and that has to be secret. If people believe that secrets have to be kept, they can't be trusted. Secrets will only weigh down and tarnish your soul.
Maybe there's something with the number 3? Seeing as he was knighted 3 years after his NWO speech. I'm just throwing things out there though.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid
reply to post by DarknStormy

An absolute farce! I lol'd for the first 18 seconds and had to turn it off because it was just way to ridiculous for me.
My point of view is that bush is an idiot and not very good at talkin. Kinda like everypersons drunk uncle that says off the wall stuff. I believe 9/11 was plotted and and carried out by al Qaeda. It's totally easy to forget the facts!

I agree it's easy to forget the facts, especially the ones that were around about 10-15 years before 9/11 happened when I was about 6 years old

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
As far as 9/11 being a inside job i think it partly is true i think the truth lies somewhere in the middle (which it usually does) what i think happen was George Bush was told of a terrorist attack beforehand but chose to do nothing about it because potentially it would help his agenda, however i do think there is a real Al-Qaeda who hijacked planes and crashed them into the world trade center for there selfish reasons....

Then what i think happen during the fire of both trade centers from the attacks of a Al-Qaeda the fire marshals came to the conclusion that they might not be able to get anymore people out of the building so because they thought the building would fall down like a normal building and cause more damege they used a controlled demolition however they could never tell the American people that there were still people inside alive when they did the controlled demolition, so they lied....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

No matter what you think happened on September 11, 2001, it WAS a conspiracy. Was it a government conspiracy? Or an Al Queda conspiracy? Or an Illuminati conspiracy.

I can't stand GW. I have no respect for him. I also don't have faith in the government's version of the story. But that doesn't mean that the use of the word "conspiracy" is proof that he was in on it.
Let's look at more tangible facts. This makes it look like truthers are grabbing at straws. In this case; they are.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I agree that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
That's why Cheney made sure he was with Bush when they both testified before the panel.

Bush woulda blew it had he been alone.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Well we better find a few more names because a few of the hijackers are alive and well apparently and these are the real facts from the MSM.

Hijackers Alive - appear on TV

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

So if these guys are alive how do we know the other 15 aren't running around somewhere in the Middle East? Highly unlikely but we will never know.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
As far as 9/11 being a inside job i think it partly is true i think the truth lies somewhere in the middle (which it usually does) what i think happen was George Bush was told of a terrorist attack beforehand but chose to do nothing about it because potentially it would help his agenda, however i do think there is a real Al-Qaeda who hijacked planes and crashed them into the world trade center for there selfish reasons....

Then what i think happen during the fire of both trade centers from the attacks of a Al-Qaeda the fire marshals came to the conclusion that they might not be able to get anymore people out of the building so because they thought the building would fall down like a normal building and cause more damege they used a controlled demolition however they could never tell the American people that there were still people inside alive when they did the controlled demolition, so they lied....

Don't ignore this diamond from fox news(usually the most untrustworthy source except for this). No windows and a blue logo in the front. It can't be a passenger plane that is for sure, and a blue logo is not used by american or united airlines. The locals KNOW what they saw and the msm could not give a smelly turd about it. In fact this was mentioned ONLY ONCE and then mysteriously "forgotten about".

The general of american intelligence admits there are many flaws to the official story. He was a major general(2 stars) with lots and lots of experience. Probably he was not inside the loop at all which figures how limited the conspiracy was.

There are also dancing israelis who knew in advance that the twin towers would be hit and were documenting it and cheering about it.

100% false flag!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OatDelphi
By no means am I a 'W' fan, but the video is a little mis-leading... It tries to say that she gave him a look like he was letting something slip. She was already looking towards him before he even started that sentence.

He still slipped up, and I am not gonna get into what that might or might not reveal, but his wife didn't react to the slip-up the way it is being portrayed. In fact no where in the video is her reaction to that slip-up even shown...

Just sayin

"Giving a look" does not mean she needs to turn her head , it is in this case the reaction in her eyes that you missed. Look again , closer. You don't need to look very hard for it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Israelis(probably mossad agents) knew in advance and were there to document it. They were dancing and cheering like high school cheerleaders would do. The neighbors who saw them in hoboken nj got annoyed and called the cops. There was an investigation and later on they were deported(sounds dodgy as hell if they were innocent).

How much more proof do we need? And the stock market plummeted the next day.

There are also reports that many jewish-americans did not show up for work that day, as though they knew something bad would happen. I cannot confirm this though, but it sounds suspicious enough to mention.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join