It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hagel: Evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Hagel: Evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- (CNN) -- U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel announced Thursday that the United States has evidence that chemical weapons have been used in Syria.

U.S. President Barack Obama has said the Syrian government's use of chemical weapons against its own people in the country would be a "game changer."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
As I stated here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

500+ civilians were killed in ONE WEEK over there. Insurmountable amount of unnecessary deaths.

Also, as I stated, I hope NATO does deploy in these region because it's not just the Syrian Troops, its militias, religious nuts and just people out to cause havoc.

I will get heat for this, but I say deploy 100,000 NATO/UN forces loaded with weapons/food/water/medical-tents.

www.cnn.com

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
That's just the 1993 WMDs from Iraq that never existed, so this attack never existed. Those 11 RUSSIAN trucks that were watched live on the bird above (and videoed) moving it all out of Iraq ahead of the '93 invasion were full of "medical supplies" and Bush was a lying snake with Cheney.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, Chuckie is making claims MUCH better men than him have made about more likely candidates to have done the dirty deed than Assad. If he wants to be taken seriously, he better understand that 'his word' means about as much as the crap my dogs drop out in the backyard. Less, really. My dogs don't do their business with any particular motive or agenda. Chuckie LIVES for agendas and mixed motives. After all, he's another alumni from a life in Congress ...and we're supposed to believe him if he says the sky is blue?! Yeah...after I visually verify it, perhaps.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

As I stated here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

500+ civilians were killed in ONE WEEK over there. Insurmountable amount of unnecessary deaths.

Also, as I stated, I hope NATO does deploy in these region because it's not just the Syrian Troops, its militias, religious nuts and just people out to cause havoc.

I will get heat for this, but I say deploy 100,000 NATO/UN forces loaded with weapons/food/water/medical-tents.

www.cnn.com

Right, didn't you say that it's believed the rebels were using chemical weapons?
edit on 25-4-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

It is clearly the rebels using chemical weapons. Assad knows that the use of chemicals will result in more American interference, aside from the 250 million dollars they have spent to arm the opposing forces in that area. This is clearly the zionist agenda coming into play to secure that region by means of fabricating the false use of chemical weapons by Assad's regime.

Coming up next after this quick commercial break....more lies about Iran.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
Right, didn't you say that it's believed the rebels were using chemical weapons?

From two "sources", yes. Chlorine, low level.. Not phosphorus, for example.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I hope there going to share their ground breaking evidence with the rest of the world before they go off on another crusade.. Look forward to their findings (in about 30 years or so).

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
More bull#, the rebels are backed by Al Queda ( CIA) to bring down the Syrian government and put in another Rothschild bank. Iran next...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tekken55
More bull#, the rebels are backed by Al Queda ( CIA) to bring down the Syrian government and put in another Rothschild bank. Iran next...

The USA can come to the conclusion that Assad has used Chemical weapons yet nobody else in the region let alone the continent can find anything? They all must be hiding something...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Whatever side in this conflict is using chemical weapons, I dearly hope that there will be an intervention. It doesn't nessecarily have to be on the side of the "rebels" given the fact that there are countless "sides" to that side...
The world needs to react and should have reacted long ago so that it hadn't have to come to this... What ever happened to R2P? Bogus document...

I guess the real problem here is that a major faction of the rebel forces swore alligence to Al Zarqawi i.e. Al Qaeda which in itself was a result from lacking support from any "legitimate" military force.... This makes any form of support tricky but not impossible.

This war has been on for far to long now and the vast majority of the suffering is on the civillian population.
UN/NATO and/or EU has to step in now and at least freeze the conflict. If we wait any longer, it will spread into Jordan, Lebanon and maybe even Turkey and/or Israel and by then it will be a full-blown war that will further spread death, destruction and untold human suffering...

This is the biggest humanitarian fiasco since Rwanda.
Shame on the UN and shame on the general secretary Ban Ki-Moon!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I made an error in my last post, there are only 3 conutries without a rothschild central back.

Cuba
Iran
North Korea.

Go figure!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Hate to break it to you but the countries you mentioned have been in the conflict since the beginning. What is logical about sending in armies from countries who have kept this war going through funds and other resources for the past two years? People must have peanuts in their heads. I thought the logical thing would be to stop funding terrorists in the first place?
edit on 25-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am sure that Barrak "hardline" Obama will go full out in response to this development...

Oh, and then appologize to someone for America(ns).

This is the red line he was talking about?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

No it was done for a reason they Bush Chaney had to wait for Un er DPRK to become a Nuke power this is all per planed and prestaged Syria had to take them non weapons for Iraq Syria Egypt Iran Pakistan and DPRK all the big AXIS of evil! Do you see it now?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
NO. MORE. CRAP. If we were going to get involved at all, it should have been at the very start of it when the citizens asked for US help, not X years down the line when we decide there's something in it for us. Day late & a dollar short doesn't even apply here.

At this point, and believe me, I feel for the Syrians, I can't imagine living like that every day, but at this point, eff it. No more invasions, no more killing, no more BS. We can neither afford it, nor is it needed. We're not here to fight the rest of the world's problems for them, and WE need to understand that.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I agree, unfortunately President Howdy Doody Obama and his Zionist backed cronies don't care what WE think.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hagel & the gang are getting paranoid.

Assad's military has been gaining traction lately by capturing key points & we can't have that can we? The U.S. is about to throw a temper-tantrum & will start throwing anything against the wall & they'll run with whatever seems to stick. . .

Also the chem/biological weapons are stored in 1 or 2 locations. Russia & Syria consolidated their locations & have been keeping a close eye on them.

MOSCOW (AP) — Russia's foreign minister says the Syrian government has consolidated its chemical weapons in one or two locations amid a rebel onslaught. Sergey Lavrov says Russia, which has military advisers training Syria's military, has kept close watch over its chemical arsenal. He says the Syrian government has moved them from many arsenals to just "one or two centers" to properly safeguard them.
Russia: Syrian chemical weapons under control

Unless people would want Syria to use these chem/bio agents, I would advise AGAINST any sort of outside foreign intervention:

“No chemical or biological weapons will ever be used, and I repeat, will never be used… no matter what the developments inside Syria,” said Jihad Makdisai, the Syrian foreign ministry spokesman, at a press conference in July. “All of these types of weapons are in storage and under security and the direct supervision of the Syrian armed forces and will never be used unless Syria is exposed to external aggression.”
Pentagon claims Syria moved chemical weapons

I swear this whole thing is starting to stink like Iraq 2.0.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So what if the Syrian Govt wanted to use Chem weapons...it is their country, not ours. They have the right to defend themselves.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
John McCain delcares War on Syria:

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join