It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

All I need is a little feedback, help please.

page: 1

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:34 AM
Hi all ATS fans,

As a gift to you all, I've decided to offer my (mythical / fantasy / kraken ) EP free to download for you guys.
All I would like to hear is a little feedback on how you think it sounds, the emotions it conveys and what your connotation of it is.

About the EP:

So, I created this EP with a story in mind, there are quite a few metaphors in the music, so I would like to see if you can spot them. The literal story is about all things mythical. There are Titans / Krakens / Cities in the sky and purgatory. One of the tracks is instrumental, as I felt that was the most expressive way to simulate purgatory.

I also created all of the artwork for the album myself, so I would really love to hear your opinion on that also.

So here is the link
and to download for free, just add 0 as the amount when you buy (of course you can just listen to it in the browser if you like) I will offer it for free for a short time, just so I can get your opinions.

This album is very close to my heart, I put a lot of work in to it, so thank you in advance for your feedback!

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:38 AM
Oh, it's refreshing to see an album with this kind of artwork and subject matter that isn't metal.

Listening to it now. WILL FEED BACK SOON.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Yes, don't expect metal. This is a very chilled album. Some might even say it's a little depressing, but that was the feeling I was going for. More of an emotional experience!

Thank you so much for taking a listen, it helps so much.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:53 AM
Ah, trust me dude, I know. In a band here.

The last song sounds very much like "exit music for a film" from OK Computer. Other than that, it all sounds pretty original, which is good. Really clean recording, good instrument choices.

Could have used some more percussion and a little bit different bass playing. But, for just you doing it, really solid stuff.

Doesn't feel cheap or raw, sounds really well done.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:02 AM
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Thanks for your feedback, it's been years since I heard Ok Computer, will have to listen again and maybe update the song if it's too similar.

It was really tough to get a clean sound (was recording in my small apartment so it took a lot of work and tricks to record) pillows are your friends for sound damping!

Again, thank you so much for taking a listen, I really appreciate it!

btw: the only instrument I didn't play was the trumpet, and that was done by my friend Jim Snyder (as mentioned on the credits on the album) just thought I had better credit him on here also!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:11 AM
off to bed, thanks to all in advance!
edit on 25-4-2013 by liiquidminduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:26 AM
WOW! Just wonderful!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:58 AM
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you so much, so glad you enjoyed it, that means a lot to me!
Please download the album anytime!

new topics

top topics