It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More conflicting Reports emerge. Officials disclosed to the AP that he was unarmed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I think they set him up while he was in the boat. No I am not saying they framed him for the bombing or shootings. I think they located him. And then they brought in a helicopter that allowed them to look at him in the boat and scanned and found out he was monitoring the news to see when the search was over. After they reported the search was over and residents could go out. The suspect poped his head out of the boat cover and had a couple magazines unloaded at him. Then he hid inside the boat. They then used three or four flash bangs to try and make him come out. I think his injuries in the hospital are not flesh wounds to his neck but burned throat and lungs from the flash bangs being thrown in the boat cover and the small area in which they went off in.

I dont know what a couple of magazines being unloaded on you would look like as far as bullet holes are concerned, but here is the boat after the arrest. Im assuming some bullets went right through the boat based on the pics.

edit on 25-4-2013 by captiva because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

By looking at the two pictures you posted there is no way no one could survive a firing like that, not even in a war zone. Or in which ever preferred area you would likely it to be.

And where is the blood on the boat? let me guess they cleaned up?

By the way the firing direction where the bullet holes are came from the right side? where he was supposedly laying down if so. There is no way he could have survived this barrage of bullets. Do they think we our stupid?

edit on 25-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

From what I understand, they used nonlethal rounds. I'll look for the link later when I'm not on my phone.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

He gave an interview to CNN in which he stated he did not see the face of the suspect on the boat.

I think the conflicting reports are interesting but making assertions from a few photos which in all honestly is a subjective process, is not going to get you solid answers.

Its already the FBI never lies nor does our government the conflicting reports are interesting but making assertions from a few photos which in all honestly is a subjective process, is not going to get you solid answers.

We should always listen to the mainstream news outlets version of the event they are always the right ones. There may have being blood but a ton of it as the previous reports claimed.

And according to you we should always buy everything what our MSM says.
I still think the interview which the homeowner gave to CNN and stated he didn't see the suspect face well that has to many holes to claim it was the suspect.

Ironic after a Nazi style raids on innocent people in Boston they somehow seem to missed this homeowner and his boat?

Ok, you missed my question, you said 'trail ' of blood and I asked where that was reported. This in my opinion is how innacuracies start. The boat owner said he saw small amounts of blood, you say "trail". surely you can see how that changes the meaning?

No The boat owner didn't see his face but how does that have any bearing on the bits of blood he saw on the boat and if blood is shown on the photos or not?
I never said we should believe the MSM verion of events, personally I do not. What I don't do is pick one witness statement or one photo depending which fit the conclusion I've already come too. If there are 4 photos of the boat and 2 appear to show blood and 2 do not then you have to analyse why that might be and all in all it's not conclusive. To make further assertions from inconclusive evidence is silly. That's all I'm saying

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by captiva

By looking at the two pictures you posted there is no way no one could survive a firing like that, not even in a war zone. Or in which ever preferred area you would likely it to be.

And where is the blood on the boat? let me guess they cleaned up?

By the way the firing direction where the bullet holes are came from the right side? where he was supposedly laying down if so. There is no way he could have survived this barrage of bullets. Do they think we our stupid?

The guy in the cap is standing in front of the blood, you can see some of it although it's in his shadow.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What i'd like to know is -

When did he try to kill himself...? Because someone with a hole in the neck aint gonna be running around for long time...!!

Where's the pistol he used to do it....??? After all, if he's not armed, he can't put a pistol in his mouth.

If he put the pistol in his mouth, as the reports say he did, and fired, and the round came out of his neck missing vital organs, how come this kid isn't choking on his own blood....???

I see someone sat, head down, tired, probably very thirsty, very scared waiting for the cops...i dont see him trying to stop himself from bleeding out..

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
From what i see of the pics...and hear of the story......
my first impression of the US LEOs is that they are a bunch of trigger happy cowards.....
The whole scene points to a mob of cops doing the keystone cops routine with lethal toys.....
If he was unarmed in the boat, those holes the cops shot in it were all just nervous twitches.
Gutless people do things like that despite their training.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Right, yesterday they said he had been shot in the hand, the leg and the upper body, this was on CNN, if there is anyone to possibly blame it is the press, for a lot of the confusion, I don't believe in getting the scoop at all costs even if it is not correct, that is what these news agencies do for ratings and because of competition.

They get the story completely wrong in almost all instances, did you hear the actual guy that found the guy in the boat interviewed ? completely different story than was being reported, you better listen to eyewitnesses, that is going to probably be a lot closer to the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

He was unarmed in the boat, he didn't have a gun.

It's not a self-inflicted gun wound as they first reported. It's supposedly some sort of "knife wound".

Just a heads up, the volume is pretty low:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by imheartbreak
reply to post by andy1972

He was unarmed in the boat, he didn't have a gun.

It's not a self-inflicted gun wound as they first reported. It's supposedly some sort of "knife wound".

Just a heads up, the volume is pretty low:

www.youtube.com...

A "knife wound" would not leave an exit wound....and the press were VERY certain that this kid put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

Even so with a knife wound, he would have lost considerable blood...the only wound i've seen is he lateral wound on the left hand side, yet why cant he talk??

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Keystone Cops meets the 21st century. The cops were probably shooting at each other.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Watching CNN live, so no source for this yet.. but.

It's now being reported that not only was he unarmed, but the boat was also IN the perimeter that was set up. This means he was not outside of it, as was first reported and attributed to the reason he was able to escape and hide.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Keystone Cops meets the 21st century. The cops were probably shooting at each other.

There was a lot of talk on the scanner about cross fire. Then, later, they issued orders for LE to hold their fire.
They most likely were shooting at each other.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Non-lethal rounds that penetrate boats but not people?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Cabalis

I'm just going by news reports that I've read like this one

www.htndaily.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

Awww, those magical rounds, been in use since JFK.

I still cant believe the door to door raid with no warrants, Hitler would be so proud. All for one person. This was pure conditioning.
edit on 25-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
then he shot himself in the throat - guess they learned it's best to keep 'em alive and silent than to let any one here what he might have to say in a true trial.
innocent until...
unlike LHO.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
CNN reported that suspect "put up a fight in that backyard, engaging them with gunfire":

Police chief confirms this:

Now this:

edit on 25-4-2013 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Jesus , the guy doing the interview could'nt have put any more words in his mouth...
Cop - "They had pistols and er er"
Press - "And they had bombs didn't they"
Cop "And they had one long arm, we''re still trying to clear up exactly what they ha.."
Press - "And they had bombs didn't they, they were very well armed..very well armed, thay had bombs didn't they"....etc etc etc

Pressman isnt bothered about the fact that Head cop deos'nt know exactly what and how many arms they had....just keep sayin' BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB..it's all they want you to remember.

This story has more freakin holes than that damn boat...
edit on 25-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

You might want to read this article. It seems nonlethal bullets, whether they are made of rubber or plastic, can indeed cause death. They are comprised of a small piece of metal wrapped in dense rubber after all. It's not common, but it can occur.

Can rubber bullets kill you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join