It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More conflicting Reports emerge. Officials disclosed to the AP that he was unarmed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

From what I understand, they used nonlethal rounds. I'll look for the link later when I'm not on my phone.

Ah yes the nonlethal rounds. I am sure they have.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Cabalis

Non-lethal rounds that penetrate boats but not people?

I would have presumed that the reinforced fibre glass hull of that boat was a bit tougher than human skin, yet we have entry and exit marks for "non lethal rounds"....

Clearly there "non lethal" for humans, but if your a boat your well buggered.
edit on 25-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
And the 2,000+ cops, DEA, ATF, FBI, CIA and National Guard guys shooting at each other, and at a single 19-year old suspect, are somehow being deemed heroes by the media.

A hero would have gone into that boat and taken him out alive.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Jesus , the guy doing the interview could'nt have put any more words in his mouth...
Cop - "They had pistols and er er"
Press - "And they had bombs didn't they"
Cop "And they had one long arm, we''re still trying to clear up exactly what they ha.."
Press - "And they had bombs didn't they, they were very well armed..very well armed, thay had bombs didn't they"....etc etc etc

Pressman isnt bothered about the fact that Head cop deos'nt know exactly what and how many arms they had....just keep sayin' BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB..it's all they want you to remember.

This story has more freakin holes than that damn boat...

They were probably told to report bomb and grenades and firearms, people need to believe. Probably tow scared kids who did nothing, but once the whole world is chasing you, you run, and you die.

The real bomber will never be known. Everyone is so happy!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

did he have a police radio from the mit cop? like a handheld one? as that in theory could have let him listen even to the encrypted communications that was my theory once i heard he had a police vehicle.i like yours better

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

thanks for the picture it seems by the impacts that most if not all of the rounds were going into the boat and not coming out of it (least from my experience shooting targets and old cars at the shooting range)so it would seem if they were shooting that he was not shooting back. also going off of memory from the scanner near the end i remember them firing lots of tear gas in and then the fbi wanting to bring in a negotiator where as the local cops just wanted to take him out so perhaps is was federal intervention that kept the suspect alive but again this is just off of memory from the scanner so i could very well be wrong and would not want to spread more inconsistencies

on the second photo you can see what looks like red blood near the front of the trailer (after the 3rd rung from the back on the metal railing) it looks like it either dripped there or came out of the front of the boat and looks like it fell not pooled their if that makes any sense(not good at explaining csi like stuff) does any one else think that that is blood or am i way off?
edit on 25-4-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Jesus , the guy doing the interview could'nt have put any more words in his mouth...
Cop "And they had one long arm, we''re still trying to clear up exactly what they ha.."
Press - "And they had bombs didn't they, they were very well armed..very well armed, thay had bombs didn't they"....etc etc etc

Pressman isnt bothered about the fact that Head cop deos'nt know exactly what and how many arms they had....just keep sayin' BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB..it's all they want you to remember.

They were probably told to report bomb and grenades and firearms, people need to believe. Probably tow scared kids who did nothing, but once the whole world is chasing you, you run, and you die.

It seems to me that the police knew he had no weapons, shot at him making sure to injure his throat, took him in alive, and refused to Mirandize him so he wouldn't talk.

This was the *only* way they could make sure that he didn't talk. There was no easier way to accomplish this.

I should add that I also believe the police did NOT kill Tamerlan; rather, they shot him in the throat, took him in alive, and refused to Mirandize him to make sure that he wouldn't talk.
edit on 25-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's such a cluster right now. Hopefully, in a month or so, we can move past the hearsay, and really find out what went down.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Has anybody heard about, or have a link, to the police scanner after the MIT officer was shot? He was supposedly reporting to a disturbance but that's all I have heard. I would like to know what the "disturbance" was and who it was that called it in. Everything about this story is starting to fall apart (the 7-11 incident, the shootout, the final shootout) so my question is, why would they assassinate the MIT officer, if he was in his car when he was shot, its pretty obvious he wasn't engaging the supposed shooters. Could this be a separate, non-related, incident all together just like the 7-11 robbery....

NOT TO MENTION... WHERE IS THE INTERVIEW WITH THE ESCAPED SUV OWNER? WHY HASN'T HE BEEN ALL OVER THE NEWS TELLING HIS STORY. maybe he wasn't as good of an actor as Gene Rosen

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

See my earlier post.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

See my earlier post and do a little bit of research on the subject.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

Police now think they have the answer. Investigators now believe that Officer Collier was killed because the two bombing suspects wanted to take his gun.

www.cbsnews.com...

As far as why the MIT officer was going there I've heard everything from they were in a 7-11 when another person robbed it, to they did in order to lure an officer there. I really don't know what you could trust outta this.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

Originally posted by Char-Lee

It seems to me that the police knew he had no weapons, shot at him making sure to injure his throat, took him in alive, and refused to Mirandize him so he wouldn't talk.

This was the *only* way they could make sure that he didn't talk. There was no easier way to accomplish this.

I should add that I also believe the police did NOT kill Tamerlan; rather, they shot him in the throat, took him in alive, and refused to Mirandize him to make sure that he wouldn't talk.
edit on 25-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

Confused,

didn't they refuse to Mirandize him so that he WOULD talk? Without fear of it being held against him?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by myartisstrong
Has anybody heard about, or have a link, to the police scanner after the MIT officer was shot? He was supposedly reporting to a disturbance but that's all I have heard. I would like to know what the "disturbance" was and who it was that called it in. Everything about this story is starting to fall apart (the 7-11 incident, the shootout, the final shootout) so my question is, why would they assassinate the MIT officer, if he was in his car when he was shot, its pretty obvious he wasn't engaging the supposed shooters. Could this be a separate, non-related, incident all together just like the 7-11 robbery....

NOT TO MENTION... WHERE IS THE INTERVIEW WITH THE ESCAPED SUV OWNER? WHY HASN'T HE BEEN ALL OVER THE NEWS TELLING HIS STORY. maybe he wasn't as good of an actor as Gene Rosen

Story of the boston carjacking victim

Carjack victim wasn't American

Daring escape of Boston carjack victim

Despite what you might think, some people value their privacy and don't want to be plastered all over the news. Since he hasn't released his name or done an on camera interview I would surmise that the carjack victim is one of the above.

The 7-11 incident has already been debunked numerous times. That was the case of an overzealous news agency hoping to get the story first. This is what happens when the availability of news becomes a 24/7 phenomenon. All the news agencies rush to break the story first in an attempt to garner more ratings without initially vetting the story. That's why there is so much misinformation on sites like this now and it's only going to continue to get worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join