It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian security source says ‘spy for Israel’ tried to attain missiles used by Hamas to attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well this explains why these rockets always seem to hit open fields not causing any injuries or damage, Israel is known for it's use of Deception and False Flag attacks to elicit world opinion and to continue it's "Victim" status.
"By Deception Thou shall do war"

Egyptian security source says ‘spy for Israel’ tried to attain missiles used by Hamas to attack Jewish state; ‘spy network’ discovered a few days after Grad rockets fired from Sinai on Eilat

ed note–why would Israel want missiles that Hamas used, unless of course so that Israel could launch the missiles against herself in another false flag event to justify another Judaic bloodbath in Gaza.

ynet

An Egyptian security source relayed on Wednesday to the Palestinian Maan news agency new details which he claims surfaced in the interrogation of the man arrested a few days ago in the Sinai Peninsula. The man allegedly stood at the head of a spy network, working in Israel’s favor there.

The source said that the accused is a 35-year-old Bedouin who admitted in his interrogation to passing along military, political and economic information to the Mossad.

Full Story: theuglytruth.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
news flash:

never trust a pseudo-journalist who fails to discern the difference between the words "obtain" and "attain".

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
news flash:

never trust a pseudo-journalist who fails to discern the difference between the words "obtain" and "attain".

Oh No the Grammar Police ..LOL

and you don't trust a government who's motto is " BY DECEPTION THOU SHALL DO WAR"

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

I have to agree with Awen here. Although I do not doubt the fact that this happened I am forced to wait for more sources in this instance because I cannot trust a writer/editor to miss that one. Plus if I have learned one thing about the conspiracy community in general it is that there are a lot of simply anti-Isreal people out there. I am no fan of Isreal myself but you cannot put blind trust in every bad thing that is said about them.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, the sources listed in the article are "an Egyptian security source", who apparently talked to "the Palestinian News Agency".

Sources don't get much more biased than that.

...besides which, there are plenty of legitimate reasons why the Israeli government might want to obtain (there's that word again!) Hamas rockets.

The site cited is blatantly anti-Israel - and it certainly doesn't look like fact checking is much of a concern on their part. I wouldn't be reading too much into it. Or out of it. Or on it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
Well, the sources listed in the article are "an Egyptian security source", who apparently talked to "the Palestinian News Agency".

Sources don't get much more biased than that.

...besides which, there are plenty of legitimate reasons why the Israeli government might want to obtain (there's that word again!) Hamas rockets.

The site cited is blatantly anti-Israel - and it certainly doesn't look like fact checking is much of a concern on their part. I wouldn't be reading too much into it. Or out of it. Or on it.

Boy, you're trying really hard to discredit and demean this article, it speaks volumes about YOUR agenda !!
edit on 24-4-2013 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
Boy, your trying really hard to discredit and demean this article, it speaks volumes about YOUR agenda !!

*you're

I'm just saying.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
Boy, your trying really hard to discredit and demean this article, it speaks volumes about YOUR agenda !!

*you're

I'm just saying.

LOL..Thanks.

top topics

join