It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING 28th April LA gets nuked (new FB page)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
Sorry ! But with the greatest respect, someone is attention seeking here, it is not going to happen, not the slightest chance !

Not the slightest chance?

Are you aware we have been programmed that North Korea is about to launch a missile at us?

It's all set up for another FF...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
When was the last time someone had foreknowledge about a big disaster/event and then came back days later on here and said, "SEE! I posted that it would happen" .... ?

Never.

If it's a prediction, and it's posted on ATS...it won't happen.

Especially if it came from FB and "beforeitsnews".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you enjoy eating your words. I guess this never really happened.

I didnt read the whole thread so if this was already posted, o well.

edit on 26-4-2013 by tompumped because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2013 by tompumped because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deceasedfantasy

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Originally posted by bmg1001
Should I be concerned? I live in Burbank which is only 11.9 miles away from Los Angeles! Bye bye cruel world! Ok seriously, this better not happen...I'm too beautiful to die!

edit on 25-4-2013 by bmg1001 because: (no reason given)

Burbank you say? I live in Glendale...well hello neighbor

Don't worry..really.

Yeah I live in los Feliz I'm close to both you guys. Tell me what are your guys view on Los Angeles getting attacked. I don't think we will get nuked on the 28th but I believe an attack can happen in the not to distant future

I agree with the others, I don't think it will happen. Don't we have an anti-missile defense system anyways? (Assuming anyone trying to nuke L.A. uses a missile)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... I find this array of cameras quite disturbing, when coupled with a UAV. when you think about the power this gives the Government, it's like they have hacks in REAL LIFE... plus all the skunkworks injection mining to cause earthquakes? DANG we need to talk. Anyways... could anyone get me 20 so i could post plz? i've been here a while i think its my turn to say somethin.

edit on 4/26/2013 by JamesCookieIII because: vid link error

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I very much doubt LA would get nuked,ever-who's a big part of the population? The entertainment industry,especially the music industry-tasked with completely corrupting the youth.Bit of a big workforce to lose in one fell swoop,for the ones who rule this world,at this time.And "loose cannons" like NK most likely could'nt get it right,anyway.I would'nt worry about LA.If a nuke had to be detonated over an American city,this is propably the last place it would happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Well for starters, IF its a military issue, they would have to get passed the alaskan an hawaiin nets...but I'm assuming the OP might be refering to a smuggled dirty bomb, in that case....lets hope people are on their toes.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
not only that, if there WAS a nuke dropped on LA the casualties would be MASSIVELY higher then 31k

Not really, a simple fission nuke would kill possibly even less than that, especially if it was a ground burst. The buildings would take a lot of the energy. There would even be some buildings still standing. Remember, if you are in a skyscraper following a nuke blast go to the basement. If there is no basement, go to the middle floor in the center of the building. These are the best places to avoid radiation. Stay there a few days.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Adaluncatif

'Cept if your at ground zero...and of course the fallout will also increase those numbers too, but good thing the annual wind direction is statistically S, SW, W being predominet.
www.wrcc.dri.edu...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
not only that, if there WAS a nuke dropped on LA the casualties would be MASSIVELY higher then 31k
I agree.I would expect deaths in the millions if a actual nuke was detonated.BUT a dirty bomb could put casualties in the 30,000 range possibly.Just saying...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
Looks like this might be the end for me. If I don't post after the 28th, then i'm most likely burnt to a radioactive crisp.
And leave the rest of us to suffer watching Honey boo boo and the like?No chance buddy your not getting off That easy!

edit on 26-4-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
we are going to nuke everybody ..quick lets put it on facebook and see how many likes we get

man the lengths people go to

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
*sigh*

It's right up there with predictions given from Lightworkers, times and dates and failed to materialise.

The FB page in question has posted "5:00pm" recently. I cannot help but wonder if it's like The Simpsons episode with the angel skeleton....some marketing ploy perhaps....or a bored troll.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think this is a ploy to further paint "conspiracy theorists" in a negative light. I really don't believe anyone really believes this is going to happen, deep down inside.
With the climate of fear being perpetuated all around it makes it hard for people that refuse to reject fear not to wonder, and makes it easy for the media to point and say "Look how crazy these nuts are."

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, it's Sunday the 28th here in Oz. How's that nuclear explosion working out for ya?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archie
Well, it's Sunday the 28th here in Oz. How's that nuclear explosion working out for ya?

It's still the 27th in the states. So you will have to wait a little longer.

2nd

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No worries... Nothing will happen...Now... Or tomorrow, depending on time zones.

No nukes, no fear, but just in case, tonight, I suggest partying like there will be no tomorrow!

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Re: defences

There was a stand down on 9/11.

There could also be a stand down here.

Nobody really knows who Obama is.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJediThis is just a warning, I do not want to be the ATS poster who got it right, so START PRAYING AGAINST THIS.

Yaeh, that'll stop a nuclear attack.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by babybunnies
You do realize that "Beforeitsnews.com" is about as reliable as infowars.com as a source, right?

You do realize Beforeitsnews.com is a user driven site just like ATS, right?

Absolutely. But using any user generated site as a source for a thread or a news story is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

It's the port.

It provides food to America. There is more there than the film industry.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join