It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot shot dead by Mr. Dryer, movie, then corpse to be presented 30. april

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
I wounder why Dyre and Greer haven't decided to come out with a movie together? I've seen one of these creatures in the northern woods of Wisconsin and had a friend with me who saw it so I wasn't delusional. I have also as recently as Oct. of 2012 seen things in the sky that I can't explain. It angers me to see people like this make a joke out of the subject so they can make money off of it. It makes the people who are genuine seem not. Now I must admit I have not seen either of their films so I guess I may be jumping the gun on this, but judging from their past, I cant see anything of value coming from this. I hope I'm wrong. Although being discovered by humans probably inst in the best interest of their species.

Well.. I think this was needed. Only a guy pushed to this great a lenght would have the cahoonas to go bigfoot hunting and actually shoot it.

Some people said the earth was a sphere to.. completely dillusional.

Don`t believe everything you read... his hoax might not have been a hoax. How can we be 100% sure he never had a body the first time?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
To kill a Bigfoot, would be the biggest mistake you could make, for one talk about bad karma, forever... Plus just to kill something so mysterious and legendary is just plain EVIL. Why and what the Hell for????? Do bigfoots go around killing humans as far as we know they dont and try there hardest to avoid our dumbA$$ civilization

According to the writer and investigator of the book 411 they might not all be human friendly.
If humans have psychos among them why shouldn`t the sasquatches have some?

They would be your worst fear! Never be found, never get caught and no knowledge of any justice system. If you take away the sense they might have of right and wrong you`re left with a ruthless 400-600pound hunter and killing machine.
edit on 24-4-2013 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Jupp, his name is Dyer... my smart phone thinks it's smarter than me and correcting it to dryer

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by br0ker

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
I wounder why Dyre and Greer haven't decided to come out with a movie together? I've seen one of these creatures in the northern woods of Wisconsin and had a friend with me who saw it so I wasn't delusional. I have also as recently as Oct. of 2012 seen things in the sky that I can't explain. It angers me to see people like this make a joke out of the subject so they can make money off of it. It makes the people who are genuine seem not. Now I must admit I have not seen either of their films so I guess I may be jumping the gun on this, but judging from their past, I cant see anything of value coming from this. I hope I'm wrong. Although being discovered by humans probably inst in the best interest of their species.

Some people said the earth was a sphere to.. completely dillusional.

Yeah they should have know that it is actually a oblate spheroid. Silly people. Also its a myth that people thought the earth was flat. Most knowledgeable people knew it was round.
edit on 24-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Dyer claims he lured Bigfoot into a homeless campsite in the woods near Loop 1604 and Highway 151 in San Antonio and shot him.

I remember the case of this homeless man and woman who called 911 after a supposed Bigfoot sighting. This is the same area Dyer claims to have killed it. I looked up where I thought this area was on Google Maps and recall there being a lot of housing and buildings in the area and not much forest land one would think a Bigfoot would be in.

I just don't see how a creature of this size could live in that area. It's not an ideal place to procure the amount of food you would think a Bigfoot would need to survive. Although I could have been in the wrong area but according to the landmarks and road names the original 911 call had I wasn't.

You remember correctly. Watch the start of the film trailer

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Really? off topic, but norrøn/viking belief/religion had a flat world.. pretty thoroughly documented.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Review of the film:
bigfootblogger.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Really? off topic, but norrøn/viking belief/religion had a flat world.. pretty thoroughly documented.

Yeah really, even if what you said is right, my statement is still factual and correct. Sorry if you took issue with what I stated, but nothing I stated was untrue or misleading.
Back to Dyre and his movie, You can't judge a book by its cover so I'm going to refrain from commenting about it till I see it. Unless you have to pay to see it, then I'm not going to even bother.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is a good article about Mr. Dyre refering to how he admitted on his own bling that "I'm the best hoaxer in the world."

bigfoottrackernews.blogspot.com...

People call me a hoaxer daily and I love every minute of it. The fact of the matter is I am a hoaxer.. But I am the best hoxer in the world. Everything I do I do big I don't b******* around I do it right. The truth be told I'm still making money off the 2008 hoax.

edit on 25-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Dyer claims he lured Bigfoot into a homeless campsite in the woods near Loop 1604 and Highway 151 in San Antonio and shot him.

I remember the case of this homeless man and woman who called 911 after a supposed Bigfoot sighting.

Yes, according to the call on youtube it was a 'Homeless woman'.

Who lives in the middle of the woods.

And owns a cellphone.

And a great signal.

She claims she watched big foot devour a deer and run off screaming.

ಠ_ಠ

Yeah...I don't believe any of this.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here's another review doesn't seem like anything ground breaking. It states the last part is the worst. So the biggest discovery in anthropology is the worst part of the movie? This sounds more and more like another advertisement for Mr. Ds koolaid stand. He charges $150 for a gold membership so you can look at pictures he's addmited to faking. That's some expensive koolaid.

wyliewrites.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The bigfoot racket seems like a redneck mafia business plan, become experts at something that doesn't exist, fake photos because there is no such thing as a real photo, make money from the publicity of the nothing, nothing nothing nothing, something for nothing, their attempting to turn lead into gold, real life alchemists these hoaxers are.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Out of interest I thought I'd take a look at what kind of habitat may support a large, elusive, bipedal mammal round the back of Home Depot in San Antonia using google maps.

I wasted my time.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well.. I hear you all! Sceptics and non-believers. Well see soon enough if you`re all correct. But I personally think you are all going to be wrong. We`ll see in a few days. Going to retain myself from making any more arguments, since it apparently is very far fetched for you guys that the world and people MIGHT be different from the frame you shoved over youselves

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You only have to go to his 'free' wix website
bigfoottracker.wix.com...

and read the following ...

I recently spent dozens of hours on the phone with Rick Dyer, a well-known figure in the Bigfoot Community. Rick described to me in great detail the creature that he witnessed and killed on September 6th, 2012 outside of San Antonio, Texas. Working with Rick, “Killing a Myth” was created. It is not intended to be a wonderful work of art, more of an illustration of the creature and of the events of that night. It is as close as I could get to creating the creatures image, without actually having seen it or having seen a photograph of it. (While the scene is not an accurate recreation--that was done purposefully, so that the creature could be depicted without the brush and trees obscuring him.) I haven’t encountered a single reason not to believe Rick, and I have had a lot of fun listening to him and I very much appreciate it that he has included me in this project. Throughout the process Rick has been courteous and has never wavered on what he said happened. I know most people will not believe that this even actually occurred until they receive what they think of as “proof”. The question I would ask is “What if it is true?”….If it is true, it will certainly qualify as one of the biggest stories in my lifetime. So until you receive proof to your satisfaction, you can view “Killing a Myth” in any light you choose. ​ GCannon ­­ To order posters or prints, follow the link below to the artist's gallery. You can order prints and soon signed limited prints will be available that have been signed by both Rick Dyer and Guy Cannon.​

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Would it be allowed if I made a thread with all the ATSnicks of the bigfoot sceptics / naysayers and haters..? linking or quoting their posts?

Then........ when the bigfoot body shows up - I can go: HAAA HAAA!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
bigfoot is really Cain from the bible.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If Dyer and I were plunging into the sea and he told me I was about to get wet, I still wouldn't believe him.

I'm looking forward to the documentary as the trailer makes it look like it'll at least be a laugh watching these boobs charging through the woods.
There will be no body.

EDIT TO ADD:

Also, I don't quite recall who said it, possibly Ostman who reportedly was abducted by a family of Bigfoots over a few days, but someone made a comment that really highlights just WHY there won't be a body. Can't remember word for word, but the basis is...

If you've got a gun, you're just holding an iron teddy bear. 'cause if he's gonna git ya, he's gonna git ya!

Very good point. If BF exists, it would be (for lack of a better term) superhuman. Stronger, faster, better reaction times, vastly superior senses and something that is VERY intelligent. I find it hard to believe Dyer managed to shoot one. Logically speaking.
Also, he's a proven hoaxer. He claims he made a mistake and never really lost faith, and yet when interviewed after being outed he claimed, "It's Bigfoot! C'mon!"
edit on 26/4/13 by JackofBlades because: fgsfds

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

Also, I don't quite recall who said it, possibly Ostman who reportedly was abducted by a family of Bigfoots over a few days, but someone made a comment that really highlights just WHY there won't be a body. Can't remember word for word, but the basis is...

If you've got a gun, you're just holding an iron teddy bear. 'cause if he's gonna git ya, he's gonna git ya!

edit on 26/4/13 by JackofBlades because: fgsfds

Jupp, that was Ostman. He got away by a stroke of luck when the BF ate his chewing tobacco / skruff.
On the other hand, had he not had that chance, he would most likely be dead.

I`ve seen NO stories about men beeing kidnapped by BF and lived to tell about it beside Ostman. As for women, there are a few cases where they`ve been kept in the lair and even raped for up to a couple of years until their release.

As for a gunrifle..
Headshot = Kill
Heart= probable kill, if you know where it might be (somewhere in the middle of gorilla and human physics I guess.)
Lungs= dangerous but might buy you enough time to get away long enough for the BF to die.

If you think the bigfoot is fast enough to avoid a speeding bullet, you got it mixed up with the Flash..
If you think the bullet wouldn`t kill him you got him mixed up with Clark Kent

Any other hit would surely be fatal for you as he would snap you like a twig, but then again, the same would happen if you shot a bear(kodiak/grizzly/polar) in the all the other places than the hits noted above.

In other words.. yes, I think he killed the bigfoot. And in the process his cameraman (producer) got roughed up enough to end up in the hospital.
edit on 26-4-2013 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Would it be allowed if I made a thread with all the ATSnicks of the bigfoot sceptics / naysayers and haters..? linking or quoting their posts?

Then........ when the bigfoot body shows up - I can go: HAAA HAAA!

Good idea. I'll get the ball rolling.

Bigfoot does not physically exist. Research generally seems heavily biased due to belief/ delusion (similar to religion), misinterpretation and also the fervent accepting of hoaxes. It lacks objectivity to the point where it resembles religion and would need a serious revision to even acquire the status of genuine pseudo science (not all research, obviously, but most IMO).

It is fascinating that some claimed encounters do seem legitimate though. It all points overwhelmingly to a social/psychological phenomenon. I wonder why researchers never take such a possibility into account, which brings us back to wishful thinking/belief/delusion. I wonder why people who see them also are not open to this possibility.

There could be such cryptids in other parts of the world (still highly unlikely), but not breeding populations of biologically real 8-10' ape men existing accross the US undiscovered (outside of claim and anecdote).

edit on 26-4-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join