Bigfoot shot dead by Mr. Dryer, movie, then corpse to be presented 30. april

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is why the human species is in mess.....well, lets just kill the bloody thing eh. Another trophy for you wall....or better still, let ego take over......i killed bigfoot! and so proud.
Thanks for posting the news all the same...i hope if anything this kill will make people wake up to their in humanity.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It would be nice to put it to bed, they have DNA evidence and they don't believe.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If this dude killed anything out of the normal some State or Fedral law enforcement would be all over him and you would have seen it on MSM. Just due to that and lack of any law enforcement involvemnt, I am calling HOAX. By killing it he may end up in jail if it were not a hoax which it is a hoax lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean
reply to post by br0ker

I've seen a lot of things in my time here on Earth, but a Bigfoot I've yet to see.

Hope its legit.

what do you mean 'hope its legit' if he killed big foot he is a murderer and should be in prison for life.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If Bigfoot was found, it would be on the news immediately, not revealed until a certain day and you have to pay to watch the footage. Obvious scam is obvious

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by br0ker
If you think the bigfoot is fast enough to avoid a speeding bullet, you got it mixed up with the Flash..
If you think the bullet wouldn`t kill him you got him mixed up with Clark Kent

Any other hit would surely be fatal for you as he would snap you like a twig, but then again, the same would happen if you shot a bear(kodiak/grizzly/polar) in the all the other places than the hits noted above.

In other words.. yes, I think he killed the bigfoot. And in the process his cameraman (producer) got roughed up enough to end up in the hospital.
edit on 26-4-2013 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

Please don't misconstrue my words. I used 'superhuman' because a 'creature' with intelligence and capabilities that exceed our own can be described in that way. It doesn't mean I think they're all the survivors of a dead world who are endowed with the strength to hoist a plane with their left pinky. It means that the species, as a whole, is stronger and faster than us, and perhaps even with naturally evolved techniques we do not possess.

Now, my reasons for doubting Dyer are that he is a massive hoaxer, and the story just does not make sense. Bigfoot had the nose to sniff out the tiny rack of ribs on the tree, but couldn't smell Dyer, the cameraman or the number of people who form a TV entourage? Unlikely.
The area the tent video was filmed has been identified and does not conform to expected Bigfoot habitats, or even the area it would be expected to travel.
The fire in the video, which was used to cook the ribs, was supposedly filmed in Sept 2012. In fact, the footage of the fire was originally uploaded by Dyer as early as April 2012 and merely re-used for the video.

And aside from that, he's just a general douchebag. While 'defending' the video from claims of his hoaxing it, he moaned and whined and asked if people cannot change and move away from the mistakes they may have made in the past.
Then he proceeded to systematically try to degrade his attackers by scanning their personal Facebook accounts, raking up whatever dirt he could and "EXPOSING" them for the scum they are. Right. After he posted up some of Michael Merchant's old videos, allegedly showing him to be a racist or some noise, I asked him why he was doing that. Hadn't he himself pointed out that people change? He didn't care to reply.

Dyer is nothing more than a lowlife who's infantile behaviour and repeated hoaxes damage and derail the years of serious research into Bigfoot. There are literally hundreds of people who have invested hours and hours of their lives into trying to prove or disprove the existence of this creature, and whatever anybody thinks, they should be celebrated because of their dedication to helping us learn more about, and understand, the world around us.
edit on 29/4/13 by JackofBlades because: I'm a Grammar Nazi

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by br0ker

Would be funny if he actually shot a large hairy biker taking a nature stroll in the woods, and when he presents the body he gets charged with murder. It will be the first "I thought it was Bigfoot!" defense.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Aleister because: spelling

yeah... a hairy biker that wanted the raw ribs that were nailed to the tree....

oh wait...were they cooked? Bigfoot loves pepper, so maybe they were seasoned..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

If it were TRUE the corpse would have been released immediately. This is just more $$$$ scamming.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As I posted earlier Dyer is a scam and not only that most likely crazy to boot. I am reading that they never actually show said Bigfoot he (never shot) but it is a recreation. Dyer scammed the Bigfoot community more than once and has been arrested for defrauding people on eBay. He can not even get a job running the fry machine at McDonalds. This is a total scam. And I actually want to believe in Bigfoot but people like Dyer make Greer look totally reasonable and sane. Dyer had a video up on YouTube for a long time where he mocked the Bigfoot community and it made me seriously question if he was sane. He holds up and I hate to say this the ugliest baby I have ever seen and a drawing of Bigfoot that looks to be the work of a 3 rd grader.
edit on 29-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Would it be allowed if I made a thread with all the ATSnicks of the bigfoot sceptics / naysayers and haters..? linking or quoting their posts?

Then........ when the bigfoot body shows up - I can go: HAAA HAAA!

Good idea. I'll get the ball rolling.

Bigfoot does not physically exist. Research generally seems heavily biased due to belief/ delusion (similar to religion), misinterpretation and also the fervent accepting of hoaxes. It lacks objectivity to the point where it resembles religion and would need a serious revision to even acquire the status of genuine pseudo science (not all research, obviously, but most IMO).

It is fascinating that some claimed encounters do seem legitimate though. It all points overwhelmingly to a social/psychological phenomenon. I wonder why researchers never take such a possibility into account, which brings us back to wishful thinking/belief/delusion. I wonder why people who see them also are not open to this possibility.

There could be such cryptids in other parts of the world (still highly unlikely), but not breeding populations of biologically real 8-10' ape men existing accross the US undiscovered (outside of claim and anecdote).

edit on 26-4-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

Sorry if I rain on your parade here, but I have never seen a bigfoot. And I am 110% sure they exist. Just because of the overwhelming amount of evidence out there that has been thoroughly investigated. If I were to say that I don`t believe after having done my research that would be the same as me either being ignorant, stupid or unable to draw a line between point A and B.

I drew that line a long time ago! Bigfoot exists, and skeptics are either ignorant or lacks the interest and IQ to figure that out for themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mate395
This is why the human species is in mess.....well, lets just kill the bloody thing eh. Another trophy for you wall....or better still, let ego take over......i killed bigfoot! and so proud.
Thanks for posting the news all the same...i hope if anything this kill will make people wake up to their in humanity.

Well.. the standing price on bigfoots head is a million dollars. Tell me that you wouldn`t have shot him if you had the chance! You`re either rich, very smart or you have to much moral for your own good

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He killed bigfoot near San Antonio?

I had no idea Big Foot liked the river walk! Is he sure he didn't shoot a human that has medical condition where they grow a coat of fur almost like a hollywood werewolf?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolwuttermelons
If Bigfoot was found, it would be on the news immediately, not revealed until a certain day and you have to pay to watch the footage. Obvious scam is obvious

No it wouldn`t!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Please don't misconstrue my words. I used 'superhuman' because a 'creature' with intelligence and capabilities that exceed our own can be described in that way. It doesn't mean I think they're all the survivors of a dead world who are endowed with the strength to hoist a plane with their left pinky. It means that the species, as a whole, is stronger and faster than us, and perhaps even with naturally evolved techniques we do not possess.

Now, my reasons for doubting Dyer are that he is a massive hoaxer, and the story just does not make sense. Bigfoot had the nose to sniff out the tiny rack of ribs on the tree, but couldn't smell Dyer, the cameraman or the number of people who form a TV entourage? Unlikely.
The area the tent video was filmed has been identified and does not conform to expected Bigfoot habitats, or even the area it would be expected to travel.
The fire in the video, which was used to cook the ribs, was supposedly filmed in Sept 2012. In fact, the footage of the fire was originally uploaded by Dyer as early as April 2012 and merely re-used for the video.

And aside from that, he's just a general douchebag. While 'defending' the video from claims of his hoaxing it, he moaned and whined and asked if people cannot change and move away from the mistakes they may have made in the past.
Then he proceeded to systematically try to degrade his attackers by scanning their personal Facebook accounts, raking up whatever dirt he could and "EXPOSING" them for the scum they are. Right. After he posted up some of Michael Merchant's old videos, allegedly showing him to be a racist or some noise, I asked him why he was doing that. Hadn't he himself pointed out that people change? He didn't care to reply.

Dyer is nothing more than a lowlife who's infantile behaviour and repeated hoaxes damage and derail the years of serious research into Bigfoot. There are literally hundreds of people who have invested hours and hours of their lives into trying to prove or disprove the existence of this creature, and whatever anybody thinks, they should be celebrated because of their dedication to helping us learn more about, and understand, the world around us.
edit on 29/4/13 by JackofBlades because: I'm a Grammar Nazi

You practically said that no one, at least not Dyer would be able to shoot bigfoot because bigfoot is "superhuman". An I disagree, like us humans some bigfoot are probably dumb as bricks. That would also explain why it was in a small patch of woods in San Antonio, that and easy access to meat apparently.

Dyer did hoax one time, but according to himself he had his reasons for doing so.

As to the countless hours "serious" bigfooters put in, you apparently don`t know anything about Dyer. He`s been at that game for a LOOOOOONG time. Even looking for bigfoot outside of the US, more than we can say about your other "serious" bigfooters.

Don`t know where you got any info on the ribs beeing cooked from. From what I`ve seen and heard the ribs were raw. Link please!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by spartaocean
reply to post by br0ker

I've seen a lot of things in my time here on Earth, but a Bigfoot I've yet to see.

Hope its legit.

what do you mean 'hope its legit' if he killed big foot he is a murderer and should be in prison for life.

How do you know the bigfoot wasn`t already a murderer? How do you know that it wasn`t self defence? You need laws to be deemed a murderer, and frankly, you can`t become convicted as a murderer for killing a "myth". Although there is one state at least where bigfoot is safe by law. Either way, he will become a dollar millionaire murderer.
edit on 29-4-2013 by br0ker because: grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hoax or not, where would I have to go or what would I have to do to see the information which I guess is being released tomorrow, if it even is?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Sorry if I rain on your parade here, but I have never seen a bigfoot. And I am 110% sure they exist.

Don't apologize, you are entitled to have your opinon. Rain away!

Just because of the overwhelming amount of evidence out there that has been thoroughly investigated.

Could you point me in the general direction of, at least, some of it?

I drew that line a long time ago! Bigfoot exists, and skeptics are either ignorant or lacks the interest and IQ to figure that out for themselves.

I don't claim lack of ignorance, disinterest, or even an IQ beyond that of a turnip. Though I do feel that parallels with religious delusion can be sustained here, in view of nothing which would genuinely indicate such a thing existing, with misinterpretation, wishful thinking, hoaxing and psychology/delusion more easily accounting for most of the claimed "research". Which in many ways also seems the general view of the scientific community. It is mythology in action.

In fact, out of the possibilities, the notion that bigfoot is real seems the only one thoroughly explored and therefore, due to no bigfoot, the only one so far discredited.

I can understand you might disapprove of sceptics. Though do you have anything that would back your assertions of sceptics beyond simple argumentum ad hominem/hasty generalisation fallacies, or why this would be relevant? How do you know all of these sceptics lack intelligence and/or haven't looked into it very thoroughly?

Though in the end, none of these things matter re possible existence. What matters is what can be supplied to support this.

Which leads us back to one of your earlier claims. I would genuinely like to know what you find so compelling re the existence of this, as yet, mythical beast? Examples.....?.

edit on 30-4-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
previous post was on the 30th. So where is the body? I tell you I must agree with previous comments. If real it would have been released right away. My guess is "oh darn. Something did not get done, so it will be delayed another week or two." just like it did last time. I will continue to check throughout the day just in case but I really do not think anything will really come out.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It is now 30APRIL2013 0730 CST where is this body?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wingfixr

Well apparently FBFB are on their way to the film screening now. Entered Canada about an hour ago. Link.

reply to post by br0ker

You practically said that no one, at least not Dyer would be able to shoot bigfoot because bigfoot is "superhuman". An I disagree, like us humans some bigfoot are probably dumb as bricks. That would also explain why it was in a small patch of woods in San Antonio, that and easy access to meat apparently.

The definition of superhuman is "Having or showing exceptional ability or powers." When an athlete finishes his sport in a ridiculously record time, it's often said he ran at superhuman speeds. It doesn't mean we blinked and he'd finished, but that he'd run faster than what common expectation and ability says he could.
I agree, some BF's probably are stupid, but what would that matter? And why would it have an easy access to meat in the middle of San Antonio?

Dyer did hoax one time, but according to himself he had his reasons for doing so.

Profit is never a valid reason for lying to people.

As to the countless hours "serious" bigfooters put in, you apparently don`t know anything about Dyer. He`s been at that game for a LOOOOOONG time. Even looking for bigfoot outside of the US, more than we can say about your other "serious" bigfooters.

I know quite a bit about Dyer. Like, for example, that he's claimed to have been searching for Bigfoot for a very long time, and yet we have probably more evidence that Bigfoot exists than that these expeditions happened. The serious Bigfooters you derisively refer to spend more time in a week examining minutiae than I believe Dyer has ever spent in serious study.

Don`t know where you got any info on the ribs beeing cooked from. From what I`ve seen and heard the ribs were raw. Link please!

It was posted in an FBFB 'exclusive' video detailing the backstory of the whole debacle. It was also the video they mentioned that Dyer and crew were tipped off by a homeless couple who had made a 911 call about seeing a creature in the area. It's interesting to note that the actual call to 911 is anything but recent. The oldest upload of the clip I could find in a brief search was uploaded December 2009. Link.
I should also point out that rumours are circulating Dyer is being investigated for fraud by the FBI, after charging people $150 to join his 'club' and that members of Team Tracker (Dyer's gang) have been informed he has no body, and they are also possibly suspect in the investigation.
edit on 30/4/13 by JackofBlades because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join