It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legs blown off yet NO chair damage and salt pots, plastic cups still on table... Impossibility !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I am implying there is no evidence of an explosion that would merit severed limbs as viewed by the evidence..no damage to tables, chair legs, chair foam and items still on the tables.

I think I can help you out on this one...

If you include the severed limbs themselves as evidence, there is sufficient evidence that would merit their existence as a result of the explosion. The only other conclusion would be synchronized, spontaneous human combustion involving multiple people and the exact timing of the blast. I suppose that's possible, but not at all likely.

Your search should rather be for reasons why the chairs, cups and so forth don't appear to be equally damaged by the very real explosion that blew folks' legs off. That is a question worthy of some analysis.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I'm speaking on the pics shown and I see no evidence of a bomb blast... And I too have shot a shot-gun...many many times....and have been around explosions. Not this type...but I used my brain that God Gave me and completely agree w/ the OP on this one!!!

Thanks for calling BS...ditto dude!

And btw to the poster above Andy...star for you my friend. Totally agree.
edit on 22-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

Place an issue hand grenade on a concrete sidewalk. Pull the pin and walk away. You won't find much more than a scorch mark on the concrete. You don't get huge, smoking craters from fragmentation devices.
edit on 22-4-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I'm not name calling. I'm stating a personal opinion, based on facts. You seem to fit the description though.

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Its very telling that the OP continues to refuse to answer basic questions

So again OP,

If those people did not lose their limbs as a result of an explosion how did they lose them, what is your explanation for this.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Its very telling that the OP continues to refuse to answer basic questions

So again OP,

If those people did not lose their limbs as a result of an explosion how did they lose them, what is your explanation for this.

Its pretty obvious using the time stamp that your only reason for being here is to debate me and not the photographs, as witnessed by your exit from the post after I left then return over 2 hours later 2 minutes after I returned...sorry, Ive told you before not playing your game.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

So...you can ask questions...but, not others in your thread. Interesting. Also, if you put half the time into researching the validity of your claims, that you put into time stamping other members posting in your thread...we might not be here posting to each other.

Des

edit on 22-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I am asking a very valid question and giving you the opportunity on your own thread to display to us your argument and evidence supporting it I am not playing games.

If you cant answer the question then just say so

So again,

Can you please tell us how those people lost limbs if it was not caused by the explosion?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

[sarcasm]
Duh. They were obviously actors. During the ensuing chaos the makeup artists had enough time to apply realistic fake limbs along with all the accompanying "omgivejustbeeninanexplosion" makeup to multiple victims including shredded clothing.
[/sarcasm]

If you people that believe this tripe really want to deny ignorance then how about you travel to Boston and volunteer to help rehabilitate the people that lost their limbs.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

OP is obviously not going to answer your question.

The notion of this thread is itself a WMD, as it has attacked everyone's intelligence.

The best thing to do at this point would be to walk away quickly to minimize the impact of its blast zone.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

When people ask questions, even if you think they're obvious questions or have been answered earlier in the thread, you can use your answers to elaborate on your points or even add new information. Even if they look like someone stalking the thread, they will add to the thread in causing you to add to the thread. Life goes on, and your thread and any posts add to a few lives. This is demonstratably true.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
WoW the OP got kinda attacked pretty quickly there didn't he? Really guys, the second reply is your typicly answer, I haven't made an opinion yet, but I'l disagree.

Two things I noticed was, no burned spots on the snow white chairs( even with all that smoke, they look brand new).
And for schrapnel you would expect it would hit the windows. Windows are unaffected.

Slightly odd no? OR did the masses form a perfect human shield so the cafee would survive.
If an explosion occurs, I imagine those people would DUCK and GRAB and cover their face behind the chair, well that's what I would do.

That would leave some nasty prints on the chair( even if it was just dirt ). Yet windows and chairs clean.

Strange, lets leave it at that.

Good eye OP

The explosion would be over before anyone had time to duck and cover. Yes, a small fragmentation device would have the fragments absorbed by the people and objects around it and it is very possible that the stuff behind the people, chairs, windows, and salts shakers would be unaffected, especially if the device was on the ground by the street. Like I've said, I've seen the aftermath of many of these devices overseas and thisis neither impossible nor unusal.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

WoW the OP got kinda attacked pretty quickly there didn't he? Really guys, the second reply is your typicly answer, I haven't made an opinion yet, but I'l disagree.

Two things I noticed was, no burned spots on the snow white chairs( even with all that smoke, they look brand new).
And for schrapnel you would expect it would hit the windows. Windows are unaffected.

Slightly odd no? OR did the masses form a perfect human shield so the cafee would survive.
If an explosion occurs, I imagine those people would DUCK and GRAB and cover their face behind the chair, well that's what I would do.

That would leave some nasty prints on the chair( even if it was just dirt ). Yet windows and chairs clean.

Good eye OP

The explosion would be over before anyone had time to duck and cover. Yes, a small fragmentation device would have the fragments absorbed by the people and objects around it and it is very possible that the stuff behind the people, chairs, windows, and salts shakers would be unaffected, especially if the device was on the ground by the street. Like I've said, I've seen the aftermath of many of these devices overseas and thisis neither impossible nor unusal.

Who are you going to listen to? An armchair detective with flights of fancy or someone who has seen how similar devices work? I think I'll go with the latter.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Good eye OP

where have you seen these devices overseas?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This picture is worth a look:

www.stuartwilde.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Im on the "What's your point" boat.

Not the sarcastic, snarky one though.

Lets assume you had to write a paper in school or something about this.

How would your closing paragraph end.

What conclusion have you reached about what really happened.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Anyone else noticing the same people in EVERY thread coming in to jump down the throat of anyone even remotely questioning anything to do with Boston? I'm not saying what I think anymore, it's not worth it when the same members are always there to make you out to be an idiot for having an independent thought!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownEntity
This picture is worth a look:

www.stuartwilde.com...

Are you trying to say they could of used people that already were amputees? Cause that would explain this interesting video.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Anyone else noticing the same people in EVERY thread coming in to jump down the throat of anyone even remotely questioning anything to do with Boston?

Yeah, but it's understandable. I think it touches a nerve when people make ridiculous claims about events where people died and were horribly injured as opposed to people making ridiculous claims about other things.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
....interesting photo..a blast of the magnitude to cause amputations should knock down the nearby tables or AT LEAST blow the plastic cups of the table.

a question..all the injury pictures are coming from the explosion near the finish line? how many were injured at the explosion further away from the finish line across from the library? there is so much info flowing out that i must have missed any photos or reports of injured at the 2nd explosion.........

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Stupid is, is stupid does.. I'm not here to make fun of anyone but place a bit of humor in the wild claims,

Isn't this site to deny ignorance? So what about a few glasses standing?? I believe after the bombing that officials and others may have had bottled waters, coffee cups, jeez.

And for f$&@ sakes did anyone notice the bell ring noise and the disc shaped aircraft above?!

(Sarcasm induced)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join