It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legs blown off yet NO chair damage and salt pots, plastic cups still on table... Impossibility !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

No reason to be testy with OtherSideOfTheCoin.

Is it really that hard to answer a question for the sake of clarity and conversation? It seems perfectly reasonable to me... yes your exact views on the matter are implied, however just spell it out for him. Consider it a courtesy.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by andy1972
If the bomb was meant to cause maximum death and desolation (which i suppose is what its meant to do under the circumstances that it was made for an act of terror) that still leaves a question open for me.

Apparantly, according to the FBI, the bomb was too sophisticated for the brothers too make by themselves, and by this, they deduced that there had to be more people involved.

If the people involved, those who made the explosive artifact, were actually skilled in what they were doing, then surely they would have known that the type of explosive (reloading powder, right?) they used was of of little power compared to semtex, C4 or dynamite, hence the need to use the pressure cooker to maximise it's effects.

If the above is true, then why did they leave the bombs outside in the street...

Why not -

Leave the bomb/s inside forum, let the blast bounce of the walls kill everyone inside and use the glass and metal from inside the bar as added shrapnel to triple the effect on those only meters away outside and kill and maim even more people.

After all thats what bombs are for...right!!

Leaving the bomb outside, knowing its scant explosive power would be even less deadly in a wide open space,makes no sense to me..

For me leaving the artifact outside served only two purposes -
1 - to be seen, to be grusome and loud, filled with fire and smoke and to be taped and photographed by the most people possible, making this a tremendously televised event for the worlds press to show the threat of terrorism still exists in the USA, meanwhile killing the minimum number of people possible, yet still leaving enough victims and wounded to enrage a terror filled nation.

2 - Leaving the bomb outside MAXIMISED the chances of cameras, security videos and witnesses to the act.
It almost guaranteed that the face of the two kids would be on camera, thus making the hunt quicker.

Anyone remember that when J.D. Tippet got shot, almost automatically a description fitting exactly that of Oswald was used as a BOLO by the Dallas P.D.
Even though the 3 o 4 witness to the act gave different stories.

This was the same thing..the suspects were already prepared.

edit on 22-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

Actually, with a shrapnel bomb, you want to have some space for the maximum effect. If there are too many objects clustered around the bomb, the shrapnel is absorbed rapidly and there is less damage overall. Ideally, he would have wanted 3-6 feet of open space around the bomb for maximum spread, but that was, given the situation, not practical.

If it was space they needed for effect, the why not leave it on a seat or on the floor pointing outwards towards the terrace, all that glass, the doors etc would have cut people to bits, and kill everyone inside, why leave it in the open where the blast would dissapate and be less effective ??
Blast is much more effective in enclosed spaces, where it can bounce of walls etc.
The blast would have been funneled directly out across the terrace, expanding as it went taking out everything before it causing much more damage.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
First of all, you have conflicting needs of the bomber, optimum effect vs placing it in a manner that would have avoided alerting people. The most optimum way of placing it would have been suspending it over the crowd from a rope by about 15 feet. It would spead the fragments far and wide and had more head and torso injuries than a device placed on the ground at people's feet. However, in order to have any casualties, they first had not to alert anyone.

We are not talking about a high explosive device. The shrapnel makes a relatively low power device much more dangerous and, as such, the less obsticals preventing fragment dispersion the better. The closer the fragment to the explosive, the higher the velocity and thus more deadly the fragment. You just don't get that much secondary fragmentation damage. Remember, the energy that is used to create a fragment from an object that is next to the device, such as a chair, is less energy available to propel said fragment. Thus, IED makers pile nails and ball bearings (pre-fragmented if you will) around the explosive rather than hope for secondary fragmetn creation from the stuff around the device.

Thirdly. They wanted to affect the race, so putting as close to the race gets them close to the runners and the cameras. Remember that psychological damage is part of the goals of terrorism as well.
edit on 22-4-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Great find!!!! I seen a post of someone saying shrapnel goes where it wants....sure does!! However..glass's would have been tipped over due to the blast concussion....as you said...still standing!!!

There are too many chairs and glass for the shrapnel not to hit them. Shrapnel doesn't just go for flesh. Don't even argue that w/ people. It's ridiculous for anyone to say different. They've never shot a shotgun or seen an actual bomb blast!!! I'm sure you pointed out how clean the chairs were too. No smoke from the blast. Incrediabe!!

I seen a vid of how they train Military ect how to deal w/ mass casualties and how real amputees help them out. If you did not know it was a training excersize.....you would have thought it the real deal.

So, after seeing the pics and all the evidence piling up.....I'm leaning way towards Government involvement/ State sponsored false flag w/ more to come. The economy is imploding...a lot will be effected. You can't keep pumping the system with dead paper...as we all know. And we also know...ponsie schemes do not work other then for the top....2-3%.

Anyways...thanks so much for finding this!!! S&F

Ps.... If you have Gold people... For god sakes don't sell it!!!!!

edit on 22-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add warning

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

First of all, you have conflicting needs of the bomber, optimum effect vs placing it in a manner that would have avoided alerting people. The most optimum way of placing it would have been suspending it over the crowd from Thirdly. They wanted to affect the race, so putting as close to the race gets them close to the runners and the cameras. Remember that psychological damage is part of the goals of terrorism as well.

Exactly what i've said to you...

Here, there is little or no intent to maximise the fragmentation effect of a low power artifact....however the psychlogical effect on America would once again, be devastating.

If this had been done by the IRA there wouldn't have been enough morgues in Boston to cope with the dead.

It wasnt meant to kill, it was meant to scare America.
The phantasm / bogeyman of muslim extremism is upon the U.S. once again, it was to remind everyone that it hasnt gone away and theres still an enemy out there.

Minimum damage, maximum effect with all the cameras of the world to see.

A reminder to the world of why extreme measures of security in the USA are necessary and a reason to implement even more.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by captiva

Great find!!!! I seen a post of someone saying shrapnel goes where it wants....sure does!! However..glass's would have been tipped over due to the blast concussion....as you said...still standing!!!

There are too many chairs and glass for the shrapnel not to hit them. Shrapnel doesn't just go for flesh. Don't even argue that w/ people. It's ridiculous for anyone to say different. They've never shot a shotgun or seen an actual bomb blast!!! I'm sure you pointed out how clean the chairs were too. No smoke from the blast. Incrediabe!!

edit on 22-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add warning

I can't believe people truly think this was faked. So from your ever so insightful post above you are saying you have seen every chair in detail and there is not a single mark on any of them. You are saying you have been in the vicinity of an actual bomb blast with people surrounding the bomb yet the shockwave and shrapnel went THROUGH the bystanders and continued on, or was supposed to, and that you have actually fired a shotgun round through multiple targets with a singe shot?

Going to have to call BS on all counts. I have been around a bomb with multiple people....Atlanta Centennial Park....20 yds away and helped in the aftermath....and have fired shotguns at targets, not human or live targets but I can assure you the shot will not penetrate more than one person....if you look at the video and EVERY picture there are MULTIPLE people and blockages everywhere. What you are referencing with the blast wave or whatever is a completely clear surrounding in which case the cups and chairs would most likely have been hit.

Unfortunately in this case there were actually REAL people in the way of those bomb blasts and shockwaves.

Get real people....this is the type of post that just shows the complete ignorance and lack of thought that ruins true conspiracy thinking.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So I was going threw some pressure cooker bomb pics and I notice a pic of the cap w/ a Tenergy Battery 3000 attached to it....

I decided to do a little research on the battery. First I searched " Tenergy Battery 3000 where to buy in Boston "
First my page was bumped...I was like huh? And when I went back to search it said " Tenergy Battery where to buy" the Boston was left out. I swear people.

Ok...anyways.... My search didn't pull up all the stores in the area but I did get Tenergy's HP and you'll never guess who they work closely with? Lmao you cannot make this stuff up!!!

Tenergy Batteries

Bottom of their page you will see Military.... And they help supply for...

Military

Military grade products for mission critical applications.

I just find this too close for comfort!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I'm speaking on the pics shown and I see no evidence of a bomb blast... And I too have shot a shot-gun...many many times....and have been around explosions. Not this type...but I used my brain that God Gave me and completely agree w/ the OP on this one!!!

Thanks for calling BS...ditto dude!

And btw to the poster above Andy...star for you my friend. Totally agree.
edit on 22-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

As horrible as it is to say. Some people with the mindset of the OP, will not see the ridiculousness of their arguments unless they were unfortunate enough to have the same horrible thing happen to them.

I wonder how they'd feel sitting at home, on the internet, sans legs, reading similar threads..

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Almost every person who thinks there were no bombs (and similarly outlandish theories) appear to be VERY defensive, paranoid, and hoping it's a false flag.

Just... Why???

I have never seen so much ignorance from some people. Seriously. Use logic and discernment. It's not hard.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The whole "no bomb" theory isnt worth discussing any more than the "no plane theory" was. Debate the reasons that this was done until you are blue in the face, but if you seriously think that there is no evidence of a bomb, you really need a head check.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is no "No bomb theory" there is the theory that a blast that is not powerfull enough to damage chairs or plastic cups, IS NOT powerfull enough to rip of human legs... To those that were asking..My mindset is just dandy thanks very much.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

So to be clear you are saying that yes there was a bomb but it was not powerful enough to take of legs.

In that case I ask you how did those people die and lose their limbs because am confident if you were to ask them they would say it was the bomb

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
There is no "No bomb theory" there is the theory that a blast that is not powerfull enough to damage chairs or plastic cups, IS NOT powerfull enough to rip of human legs... To those that were asking..My mindset is just dandy thanks very much.

Maybe you should go visit those missing limbs in the hospital...they may set you straight....from their hospital beds, with no limbs.

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has posted the article about the guy who had his legs blown off. Several pictures of him are circulating showing both legs missing with his Tibia exposed. Some questions posed include; Why didn't he bleed out? Why wasn't he attended to immediately? Why was he not brought in on a stretcher instead of a wheel chair? Why aren't his attendants covered in blood?

Too many questions and inconcistencies.

That article is probably the strongest evidence of a false flag op and it's nowhere to be found on ATS.

...probably my last post here.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I'm surprised no one has posted the article about the guy who had his legs blown off. Several pictures of him are circulating showing both legs missing with his Tibia exposed. Some questions posed include; Why didn't he bleed out? Why wasn't he attended to immediately? Why was he not brought in on a stretcher instead of a wheel chair? Why aren't his attendants covered in blood?

That article is probably the strongest evidence of a false flag op and it's nowhere to be found on ATS.

Dont walk away my friend.....not when your needed.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That pic was debunked multiple times here already..It was also removed by staff each time it was posted, in honoring the sensitivity of his Family.

To continue to propagate such irrational claims...is siding with the terrorists who did his horrific deed.

JMOHO...

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

That pic was debunked multiple times here already..It was also removed by staff each time it was posted, in honoring the sensitivity of his Family.

To continue to propagate such irrational claims...is siding with the terrorists who did his horrific deed.

JMOHO...

Des

Now I am a terrorist........Is that a case of believe what I say and conform or you are a terrorist...a bit too much government propoganda there ... Name calling just deserves to be ignored.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

First of all, you have conflicting needs of the bomber, optimum effect vs placing it in a manner that would have avoided alerting people. The most optimum way of placing it would have been suspending it over the crowd from Thirdly. They wanted to affect the race, so putting as close to the race gets them close to the runners and the cameras. Remember that psychological damage is part of the goals of terrorism as well.

Exactly what i've said to you...

Here, there is little or no intent to maximise the fragmentation effect of a low power artifact....however the psychlogical effect on America would once again, be devastating.

If this had been done by the IRA there wouldn't have been enough morgues in Boston to cope with the dead.

It wasnt meant to kill, it was meant to scare America.
The phantasm / bogeyman of muslim extremism is upon the U.S. once again, it was to remind everyone that it hasnt gone away and theres still an enemy out there.

Minimum damage, maximum effect with all the cameras of the world to see.

A reminder to the world of why extreme measures of security in the USA are necessary and a reason to implement even more.

Oh, sorry. Sometimes people get to talking and say the same thing. LOL.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
WoW the OP got kinda attacked pretty quickly there didn't he? Really guys, the second reply is your typicly answer, I haven't made an opinion yet, but I'l disagree.

Two things I noticed was, no burned spots on the snow white chairs( even with all that smoke, they look brand new).
And for schrapnel you would expect it would hit the windows. Windows are unaffected.

Slightly odd no? OR did the masses form a perfect human shield so the cafee would survive.
If an explosion occurs, I imagine those people would DUCK and GRAB and cover their face behind the chair, well that's what I would do.

That would leave some nasty prints on the chair( even if it was just dirt ). Yet windows and chairs clean.

Strange, lets leave it at that.

Good eye OP

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join