Exclusive: Key Congressmen Request Classified Briefing On Saudi ‘Person Of Interest’ In Boston B

page: 4
32
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
So NOW Napolitano changes her story again:


Janet Napolitano Says Saudi ‘Person Of Interest,’Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, Was On Terror Watchlist

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano confessed Tuesday Saudi ‘Person of Interest,’Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was on terror watchlist, but was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.



www.theglobaldispatch.com...


She needs to change it again or go to prison.




posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 

So, according to Napolitano. people on the terrorist watch-list tackled at terrorist bombing events...are just misunderstood folks who happen to "be at the wrong place at the wrong time"...My God, how pathetic.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 

So, according to Napolitano. people on the terrorist watch-list tackled at terrorist bombing events...are just misunderstood folks who happen to "be at the wrong place at the wrong time"...My God, how pathetic.


That was quick. It made it to YouTube in record time.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Has anyone looked into this Robert Schmuck, Special Assistant to the President?:



Moreover, the business card in the photos belongs to an actual White House Staffer — namely, Robert Schmuck, Special Assistant to the President and Traveling Aide (although his title appears to have changed in the last year).



dancingczars.wordpress.com...
edit on 24-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Has anyone looked into this Robert Schmuck, Special Assistant to the President?:



Moreover, the business card in the photos belongs to an actual White House Staffer — namely, Robert Schmuck, Special Assistant to the President and Traveling Aide (although his title appears to have changed in the last year).



dancingczars.wordpress.com...
edit on 24-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)


Right now everybody in Washington D.C. is on the phone with a guy named

Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield.

The questions are the same " What is Event File # 1648067 all about?"
edit on 24-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We are not supposed to be talking about this person at all just like Janet Napoltano said it's just a case of wrong place,wrong time.She is the Secretary Of Homeland Defense.Oh,and forget about rumors about Hamza Bin Laden being there as well.Just ignore them just like we ignore the pictures of the SEALS/National Guard/1st Responders pics with the matching backpacks.Yup,folks nothing to see here,move along and remember we live in the greatest country on earth with the greatest form of government!!!



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
We are not supposed to be talking about this person at all just like Janet Napoltano said it's just a case of wrong place,wrong time.She is the Secretary Of Homeland Defense.Oh,and forget about rumors about Hamza Bin Laden being there as well.Just ignore them just like we ignore the pictures of the SEALS/National Guard/1st Responders pics with the matching backpacks.Yup,folks nothing to see here,move along and remember we live in the greatest country on earth with the greatest form of government!!!


Now over 3 Million Americans know about Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi.

Glenn Beck was on the The Factor with Bill O'Reilly.

#1 in the ratings






new topics

top topics



 
32
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join