It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two(2) Sources of Light in the Sky at Sunset

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

1)You are being presumptuous. How many people actually take the Time to look up anytime of the day? People, the vast majority, are preoccupied with their lives to take any Time for themselves for enjoyment.

2)Not if there was cloud cover all day. Which the picture depicts with above the horizon having exposed sky or a break in the clouds, ,as well as in the middle of the original photos, just above the telephone wires in the middle of the frame, there is exposed sky from the cloud cover, that lasted all day. This too is know to happen periodically, around the world.

3)It's orbit, or trajectory is not on the same plane as the planetary objects in our galaxy there fore does not have the same orbiting properties. It did not go anywhere it still is there.

4)There are too many why why why why that makes this question sound rhetorical.

5)If multiple sources conclude on multiple topics and prove time and time again that the government is in fact hiding this among other deeds they do, why do the skeptics not take into consideration that multiple sources are saying the exact same thing, over and over again, these govt are controlling this information because they have the means, money, media, weaponry, intimidation. Then when someone is able to obtain evidence to prove a cover up, these skeptics defend the same govt caught red handed because of their own insecurities developed from what they were taught and by who?

I look up in the sky every day. There are 7 billion people on this planet. Quite a few of them will be looking up. Even if they didn't, a 2nd light source would make you have two shadows and that would be noticed. Not everyone has their face stuck in their iPhone, their computer, or TV. You thinking that speaks volumes.

Cloud cover in your area does not mean the rest of the world is covered. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Our galactic plane is 1,000 lightyears thick. Anything inside that 1,000 lightyears is within the plane of the galaxy. The solar system's plane is tilted almost 70 degrees to the galactic equator. Where it is in orbit doesn't mean that we can't see it. Even if this supposed object was at a 90 degree inclination, we would be able to see it. For example, comet ISON is at a 80 degree angle of inclination....and we can see it just fine.
If this object does not have the same "orbital properties", please explain what those properties are (can't wait to hear this).

In other words, for number 4, you don't want to answer the question. Typical.

Last: because there are some things that they can't control. Step outside and look up at the sky, and tell me they can control what you can or can not see. Tell me that they can keep you from using a telescope, binoculars, camera.
Sure, governments lie and control information. Happens all the time. But, you're going to have to show how they can make everyone blind to a large celestial object (well every one except a select few it would seem).

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

How many people actually take the Time to look up anytime of the day?

Just a wild estimation based of my own experiences with people and my self, I would say at the very least anyone that can use their neck to tilt their head up, I would say millions.

3)It's orbit, or trajectory is not on the same plane as the planetary objects in our galaxy there fore does not have the same orbiting properties. It did not go anywhere it still is there.

How many planetary objects are in our Galaxy?

5)If multiple sources conclude on multiple topics and prove time and time again that the government is in fact hiding this among other deeds they do, why do the skeptics not take into consideration that multiple sources are saying the exact same thing, over and over again, these govt are controlling this information because they have the means, money, media, weaponry, intimidation. Then when someone is able to obtain evidence to prove a cover up, these skeptics defend the same govt caught red handed because of their own insecurities developed from what they were taught and by who?

But your saying Nibiru reflects light right?

Its a giant mirror in space, no?

Why is it that for the last decade or so most were saying Nibiru is brown dwarf and cannot be seen without special equipment?

Your saying the opposite of what multiple sources say about Nibiru, care to explain why you think your saying the same or at least show us all these sources saying the same thing?

What evidence of a cover up has been brought up in this thread?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

How many people actually take the Time to look up anytime of the day? People, the vast majority, are preoccupied with their lives to take any Time for themselves for enjoyment.

Well, there are many tens of thousands who frequent weather forums around the world who do look at the sky rather a lot, and post pictures of what they see.

See anything here?

www.ukweatherworld.co.uk...

www.theweatheroutlook.com...

forum.weatherzone.com.au...

www.americanwx.com...

forums.accuweather.com...

www.storm2k.org...

etc etc

or course, you are right though that many people don't look at the sky much, so when they do and see irridescence or sundogs or contrails or the sun shining though clouds etc they think they are seeing something strange and inexplicable.
edit on 19-5-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Why is it that for the last decade or so most were saying Nibiru is brown dwarf and cannot be seen without special equipment?

by most you mean doomsayers and fraudsters with no understanding of basic astrophysics, looking to con the gullible,

Show me a bona fide astronomer who said anything of the sort

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm rather fond of sunset photos, clear & cloudy alike. I have plenty of my own. How much you want to bet if I dug up all of my sunset photos and posted them to show no hint of a second setting object, the OP would still concoct some cockamamie excuse for why their second object isn't there?

And plenty of people have looked up, especially at sunset. We've looked up today, yesterday, centuries ago, and we will continue to do so tomorrow. It's entrenched in humanity that it's a daily ritual of beauty, peacefulness, and romance. Your reflection is not a mystery object limited to an exclusive club of viewers, you're merely desperately clinging to a belief that has no basis in reality.

Edit: Speaking of photos, I'm going to propose something here. OP, is it too much to ask that you take more photos at sunset? Preferably from different spots with a clearer view of the horizon? This should easily prove or disprove your claim, and if you refuse, it'd will go a long way in proving you're yanking chains & know there's nothing out of the ordinary to photograph.
edit on 5/19/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

by most you mean doomsayers and fraudsters with no understanding of basic astrophysics, looking to con the gullible,

Show me a bona fide astronomer who said anything of the sort

Well who else flooded the net with all this

It sure wasn't Neil Degrasse Tyson,

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No that is not what I am say. Our solar system is set on a fixed point in the milky way galaxy. This solar system that has had many names throughout history, around the globe in different cultures and civilizations, is once again passing earth it has many names wormwood, destroyer, nibiru, planet x

What we are dealing with is an advanced intelligence that created the human species. Their knowledge and technological capabilities are millions upon millions if not billions of years far more advanced then we are.

How old is our recorded history compared to the predicted age of the know universe?

The human understanding and that evolving consciousness of science and technology is embarking on a path that is the introduction of the human species into the universe. Because this system holds the intelligence that created us and has the capability to genetically create other species through science, science that is being manipulated/duplicated here on earth.

If God is all, in everything, Good and bad positive and negative, how does a species gives thanks to such consciousness in accordance to the laws of nature(math, science) not the rule of man (rules, control) created in such an image?

If you have the power/knowledge/capability to sustain life, understand creation, the concept of Time and how to speed it up and slow it down, what are the possibilities of the things you could create?

Planets, forms of life?

To sustain life you need heat, light, water, food.

As a giant iron mirror that reflects light, the earth with is own core of heat as well as soil, and water, is it possible to sustain life on this planet if this planet were to leave its current planetary orbit?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

No that is not what I am say. Our solar system is set on a fixed point in the milky way galaxy. This solar system that has had many names throughout history, around the globe in different cultures and civilizations, is once again passing earth it has many names wormwood, destroyer, nibiru, planet x

All invented in the last few decades by charaltans eager for your hard earned cash

What we are dealing with is an advanced intelligence that created the human species. Their knowledge and technological capabilities are millions upon millions if not billions of years far more advanced then we are.

You mean the gus who according to Sitchen used antler picks to dig for gold and had to build massive pyramids in order to find their space port?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Its amazing, the power and potential in capability.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No that is not what I am say.

So you didn't post this earlier on page 3

This IRON object is like a mirror in space.

How about answering how what you describe is a solar system?

This solar system that has had many names throughout history, around the globe in different cultures and civilizations, is once again passing earth it has many names wormwood, destroyer, nibiru, planet x

How can it be a solar system with no sun? this is what you wrote and failed to explain when asked

Because the IRON planet that acts like a sun to the seven 7 planetary objects that form its own solar system we can call it Nibiru, it is mimicking the sun or REFLECTING the suns light, having acting properties of a sun, giving off light.

What sun is it mimicking and reflecting? Ours, does it have its own sun? How can it be a solar system with no star/sun?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Possible Nibiru sitting

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I did however refer to our solar system as galaxy

my bad...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So how is the Nibiru system a solar system for about the 3rd time?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You posted 3 times after I asked if you'd take more sunset pictures, and possibly from different spots, to prove there is something setting near the sun. And you did an effective job of skipping past that. M'kay, well, I have my answer, you're not willing discuss taking, or simply take more photos of the object because there is no object to take more photos of. Thanks for clearing that up by way of avoidance

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
you are still avoiding the hard questions and hiding behing nonsense.

Please tell me how an object can only be visible to one small part of a sphere?

I mocked up this little diagram to show you. Not to scale but gets the point across.

just want to add that I in no way believe in any form of nibiru. It is included in my picture as a visual aid only. Evidently the OP is having problems visualising a 3 dimensional sphere and lines-of-sight
edit on 19-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What am i supposed to be looking for? all i see is a street.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sunlight

When the direct solar radiation is not blocked by clouds, it is experienced as sunshine, a combination of bright light and radiant heat. When it is blocked by the clouds or reflects off other objects, it is experienced as diffused light.

Surface illumination
The spectrum of surface illumination depends upon solar elevation due to atmospheric effects, with the blue spectral component from atmospheric scatter dominating during twilight before and after sunrise and sunset, respectively, and red dominating during sunrise and sunset. These effects are apparent in natural light photography where the principal source of illumination is sunlight as mediated by the atmosphere.

Diffuse Reflection

Interreflection
Diffuse interreflection is a process whereby light reflected from an object strikes other objects in the surrounding area, illuminating them. Diffuse interreflection specifically describes light reflected from objects which are not shiny or specular. In real life terms what this means is that light is reflected off non-shiny surfaces such as the ground, walls, or fabric, to reach areas not directly in view of a light source. If the diffuse surface is colored, the reflected light is also colored, resulting in similar coloration of surrounding objects.

Cloud

Within the troposphere, red, orange, and pink clouds occur almost entirely at sunrise/sunset and are the result of the scattering of sunlight by the atmosphere. When the angle between the sun and the horizon is less than 10 percent, as it is just after sunrise or just prior to sunset, sunlight becomes too red due to refraction for any colors other than those with a reddish hue to be seen.[52] The clouds do not become that color; they are reflecting long and unscattered rays of sunlight, which are predominant at those hours. The effect is much like if one were to shine a red spotlight on a white sheet. In combination with large, mature thunderheads, this can produce blood-red clouds. Clouds look darker in the near-infrared because water absorbs solar radiation at those wavelengths.

Throughout this thread I had defended these photos with articles of information that to me prove unequivocally the existence of Nibiru, how this is Not a sundog or the clouds reflecting light.

The reason why it is unreasonably hard to explain why this is not common knowledge, the existence of this planet, is because who has controlled this information and the means and lengths they have gone to.

In order to understand the lengths you must find out when this information was last perceived as common knowledge. After establishing this, what transpired after and who perpetrated this information to be hidden.

This Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood, the destroyer, revolves on a cycle. These people knew the next Time this planetary system would come to pass again. These ancient culture had knowledge and mysticism, todays society is built upon technology and the religion of science. They knew that with intelligence, humanity had the capability to be gods(like) and Time to experiment and prepare themselves for this coming event/passing/ Armageddon.

Most of history, the last couple thousands of years that is deemed common knowledge was manipulated to "let his people go" with the knowledge that was stolen from ancient cultures and hidden to control the masses with this power.

This planetary system is the means to an end for the ZIONIST/NWO agenda. They have it within their control of GOVT and their resources to silence those and manipulate environments with technology.

I have no problem what so ever to admit to being wrong anytime I am proven to be, I have yet been shown conclusive proof other than opinions from others in this forum, based on their education and neither validated their education or opinion. That the GOVT is covering up, the GOVT is killing you, and you faithfully defend it.

I knew I was going to be rejected when I would state my claim of what I captured, and the responses were as expected, the fact it was implied I should kill myself with the "peter video" was a little disappointing.

No one ever solved the problem by pointing the finger of blame and focusing on who it is. You solve the problem with a solution.

The GOVT(all forms) for centuries have made the public ignorant which indirectly affects the public. But there is a cure for ignorance, which is knowledge. All forms, valid and invalid, and the perception of truth and a lie.

Being labelled crazy or a liar is nothing new to me, and it will continue by those who are educated and trust the same people/entity that wish to control them, own them, collect debts from, poison, pollute, and murder you. And there is no proof that any GOVT has done anything to that effect ever

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The reason why it is unreasonably hard to explain why this is not common knowledge, the existence of this planet, is because who has controlled this information and the means and lengths they have gone to.

OR, the more likely answer is it's not there. How does nibiru manage to hide behind clouds? Where does it go when there are no clouds to hide behind?

Even though there were clouds blocking your direct view it would have been visible from somewhere else on Earth. It wasn't. This is mindnumbing drivel.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
and it would be mind numbing to some one who has been dumbed down with the education provided.

This is an indirect statement, not specifically towards you but to all those who can not comprehend the information provided out of disbelieve.

Some things in life are real whether your choose to believe in them or not. This is mind numbing, so educate yourself to relieve yourself of the pain. do not distract yourself with arbitrary questions to debunk the facts which are: the sun has set below the horizon and because of the atmosphere and light refraction, any reflected light should have reddish hue properties.

Sundogs may appear as a colored patch of light to the left or right of the sun, 22° distant and at the same distance above the horizon as the sun, and in ice halos

However, the light that is being reflected is altering the light projecting in the atmosphere, as if there were two sources of light. This is not the case.

The sun is the only source of light in our solar system, This iron planet is reflecting the suns light, giving the illusion of two sources of light acting as a mirror in space, reflecting the image of the sun and the light from

This Iron planet is apart of the Nibiru solar system which is in our solar system right now.

Want to know about Nibiru?

Study history

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

do not distract yourself with arbitrary questions to debunk the facts which are: the sun has set below the horizon and because of the atmosphere and light refraction, any reflected light should have reddish hue properties.

Arbitrary questions? That's hilarious. The questions I just asked cut straight through the crap and directly expose this delusion you espouse.

I don't feel like arguing about the rest of your "facts". For the purpose of this post you can have them. This fact remains, you're claiming you photographed nibiru through the clouds while it was INVISIBLE to the rest of the world. That is delusional.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join