It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two(2) Sources of Light in the Sky at Sunset

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
LOL I can't believe I just read all three pages.

Nibiru eh?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

The original post did not imply (at least to me) that there is some huge planet right near Earth. The OP did however state that on this page, but hey, if someone saw something that seems peculiar or odd to them in the sky, I'm sure they would have at least one thought that it's Nibiru. You can't blame him.

And just to clarify some things, if Nibiru did exist, and it was nearby, it would look like Earth from space, not a huge, blinding sun.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

cool story bro..did you read the thread or just the OP?

from his third post, first page..

Possible Nibiru sitting

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Odd, I did not know that the third post is now the original post.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

dude seriously? Most posts any OP puts into their own thread are relevant to the context or at minimum will tell you a bit more about the poster.

imagine what you can learn

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

dude seriously? Most posts any OP puts into their own thread are relevant to the context or at minimum will tell you a bit more about the poster.

imagine what you can learn

Correct. However, in my post, I specifically stated the original post, thus in that context, any other posts by the original poster are irrelevant.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The earth is a (more-or-less) sphere yes?

So anything that appears *just* on the horizon from one point will be directly overhead another.

Find me some credible, non-lens flare images of another light source from anywhere else on the planet and I entertain your theory, to an extent.

Now, since you cannot do this, the next logical step in the analysis of your photos would be to think of the atmosphere above ground. The higher you go straight up the horizon shifts. So if the sun has only just disappeared behind the horizon from your perspective on the surface, 30,000 feet up it might just be still in full view. Hence, when the sun sets the clouds can still be illuminated.

Your photos and colour analysis proves nothing but this fact

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

Odd, I did not know that the third post is now the original post.

It seems to me that the OP was updating his original post when he mentioned that it could be a Possible nibiru sighting (he even called it and update)...

So it seems relevant to me, and it seems that the original poster thinks it could be Nibiru, even if he didn't mention it in his original post.

edit on 5/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Updating his post by making another post. The original post would still be the same regardless of what kind of posts he made.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

Updating his post by making another post. The original post would still be the same regardless of what kind of posts he made.

Right. However, the point is that in this thread, the original poster thinks the second source of light could possibly be Nibiru. He even said he thinks as much, and whether he said that in the original post or not isn't relevant to the thread's discussion.

Put it this way, I'm not going to ignore his update and by asking him out of intentional ignorance to his update "Well OP, what do you think it could be?".

I mean, why should we ignore the fact that the OP thinks it may be Nibiru?...just because he didn't say it in the original post? That would be silly.

edit on 5/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If you've been hearing a bunch of these conspiracy theories about Nibiru, it's likely that you'll think that something you saw in the sky was Nibiru as well. Even if it seems impossible that it is, the fact that you've been hearing it so much will at least make you think of it.

And of course what the original poster says in other posts is relevant in most cases, however, in this case, where I was talking specifically of the original post, other posts by the OP would be essentially irrelevant.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Information, regardless of its principle or nature, is there to examining both side of the accepted perspective truth.

This thread had all the intentions of examining the four photos I captured on April 10 2013.

With edited versions of the photos to enhance what was captured, even the suggestion of this solar system in our galaxy was dismissed as a foolish notion.

If you listen to what this man says, all of it, the full 15 minutes then you will understand the full scope of what is upon us. Of Biblical proportion on a global scale.

Mirror

Reflection

Iron

Specular Reflection

Diffuse Reflection

Global Illumination

What I am saying is in these pictures I have captured provide MORE evidence that this event is on the horizon and this solar system exists.

What this involves is historically as important as what you do with information on every level that life functions.

It makes sense when understand the evolution of knowledge and the power it pertains and for what purpose but in order to do so you must take into account the circumstances surrounding the information you are not supposed to know or, NO.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

This is a ramble of nonsense. Look at my post above. I clearly explain things logically and simply.

Clouds and the sky have a further horizon than we do on the surface. So when the sun sets for us the atmosphere directly above remains illuminated for longer as it still has a line-of-sight tonthe sun for a while longer.

Is.is closed minded of you to not accept the blaringly obvious truth.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The only thing you captured on your pictures is the sun and it's light reflecting off of distant clouds on the horizon.

The other pictures you have provided do not show anything, other than you've played with them in some photo shop program.

IF you want to be taken seriously, than you would have taken each of those photos and explained what it is you did with them and what it is you are trying to show with them, and why it means what you think it means.

Instead, you simply posted them and left it at that.

It's been pointed out (several times I might add) that if there really were a 2nd source of light, or an object in the sky, it would be seen by millions to billions of people.

There would be headlines screaming about it. You can't keep it a secret, not when people can walk out there doors and simply look up (and in the case of a 2nd light source, looking down would reveal more than one shadow).

If you want to prove that there is something there, that there is something on the way, you are going to have to do better than what you've done so far (and trust me......leading up to 21 December, 2012, there have been many threads on here exclaiming Nibiru existing, when it would arrive, with much more "proof" than what you have provided so far.....all of it debunked).

So far, the only thing you have proven is:

1) You have a picture of the sun setting.
2) You know how to load an image, change it, and save it in a photoshop program.
3) You know how to upload and posts photos on ATS.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If you must know then, with the four(4) original photos that I posted, with Microsoft Office 2010, I edited the photos. By changing the brightness, contrast, mid tone, amount, hue and saturation.

The only manipulation I was able to do with the photos had to do with the lighting the photos provided.

If anyone of you decided to download the images yourself, you would have been able to duplicate every subsequent photograph I am able to produce.

I appreciate your advice on how to be taken seriously, but can you comprehend that because the topic of discussion has the implications of a cover up that spans thousands of years, the logical mind, that you so eloquently posses, will dismiss such a notion due to the vastness of such, and the unfathomable complexity of how?

Meaning; who, what, where when and why?

It is as complex as defending someone you trust, who is trying kill you.

Sun Dog

So far, the only thing you have proven is:

1) You have a picture of the sun setting.

Sundogs may appear as a colored patch of light to the left or right of the sun, 22° distant and at the same distance above the horizon as the sun,

Above the horizon.

I have a picture of the setting sun.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The topic of discussion only has the implications that it has, is due to the fact that you suggested those implications.

Not because of your pictures.

My "logical" mind sees your statements and then asks questions, just as any "logical" mind should:

1) If there were an object there, it would have been seen by millions, if not more. Where are their pictures from the exact same date? Where are the headlines?

2) The object would have been quite visible higher in the sky, earlier in the day, again seen by millions to billions of people. Where are those pictures? Headlines?

3) Where did it go? Is this object able to define orbital mechanics and go racing off at speeds that reach or even exceed the speed of light? If not, it would be seen at dawn the next day, and into the day. Indeed, it would be visible now. Where is it?

4) Why can only one person here or there seem to be the only ones to "capture" things like this? Why is it always people that seem to have a lack of understanding of astronomy and physics? Why is it never astronomers? Why is it not seen by literally BILLIONS of humans on this planet?

5) Why when people are asked these questions they always give the same exact excuise: the government is hiding it, it's a conspiracy of massive proportion, they are able to make you blind to it, magically some how.....yet some single person will be able to capture it (and of course it's always some one with not very much knowledge of what is up in the sky....). Why is that excuse ALWAYS used? Is it because it's so easy to throw it out there, as though that explains everything?

If any one, or all governments were able to make something in the sky disappear and make literally BILLIONS of people blind to something...............do you really think they'd be letting you post pictures of it?

It's light from the sun reflecting off the clouds. Happens all the time, all over the world during many, many sunsets that billions of people see all the time, and have for literally tens of thousands of years.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
1)You are being presumptuous. How many people actually take the Time to look up anytime of the day? People, the vast majority, are preoccupied with their lives to take any Time for themselves for enjoyment.

2)Not if there was cloud cover all day. Which the picture depicts with above the horizon having exposed sky or a break in the clouds, ,as well as in the middle of the original photos, just above the telephone wires in the middle of the frame, there is exposed sky from the cloud cover, that lasted all day. This too is know to happen periodically, around the world.

3)It's orbit, or trajectory is not on the same plane as the planetary objects in our galaxy there fore does not have the same orbiting properties. It did not go anywhere it still is there.

4)There are too many why why why why that makes this question sound rhetorical.

5)If multiple sources conclude on multiple topics and prove time and time again that the government is in fact hiding this among other deeds they do, why do the skeptics not take into consideration that multiple sources are saying the exact same thing, over and over again, these govt are controlling this information because they have the means, money, media, weaponry, intimidation. Then when someone is able to obtain evidence to prove a cover up, these skeptics defend the same govt caught red handed because of their own insecurities developed from what they were taught and by who?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

the photos I have taken help prove that this(NIBIRU) other solar system is in our solar system(milky way galaxy) as we speak.

Can you please clarify one thing for me,

Are you saying our solar system is the Milky way galaxy in whats quoted above?

Because the IRON planet that acts like a sun to the seven 7 planetary objects that form its own solar system we can call it Nibiru, it is mimicking the sun or REFLECTING the suns light, having acting properties of a sun, giving off light. That is why the thread is called Two sources of light not two SUNS in the Sky. This IRON object is like a mirror in space.

What?

Please explain?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

even the suggestion of this solar system in our galaxy was dismissed as a foolish notion.

Don't you mean "acting" solar system, I mean its a planet that acts or mimics the sun as you said, I am still confused on that, but if its not a sun and an Iron planet how is at solar system?

What I am saying is in these pictures I have captured provide MORE evidence that this event is on the horizon and this solar system exists.

What is the star/sun of that system in which Nibiru is a part of to make it a solar system?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join