It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armless Boston bomber emerges from a boat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
so he was unarmed then?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosegaol
reply to post by AmberLeaf

That's because it's not a sleeve hole, it's his arm being laid on top of by his body. Since his hands are cuffed behind his back.

Don't question a budding irrelevant conspiracy! Let them see what they want. It gives purpose to their lives apparently.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I will not be surprised if he ends up armless shortless.

afterall, they amputated others, they will probably amputate him, too.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Please rather than just throw insults and not contribute...dont bother posting

I see a sleeve hole, no hand, the guy on the right is pulling the shirt up, something is under the shirt..maybe the yellow things are attached?

Maybe his arm is on his chest but i cant see it...il have another go

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

His hands are obviously cuffed beneath him...what are you missing or what are you seeing that sane people are not?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I see his hand on the edge of the boat. In the second pic his arm/hand is going underneath him at the belt line. The guy in the blue jacket is holding up part of the shirt.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

His hands are obviously cuffed beneath him...what are you missing or what are you seeing that sane people are not?

Once again, if you have to end with insults, dont bother posting. Obviously we see different things.

I see a sleeve hole, no hand. Your saying his hands behind his back.
I dont see it but i dont question your sanity or intellect.

If his hand is behind his back how comes down to where the wrist would be looks to have an arm in it? If his arm is behind him then how does the sleeve look full and isnt just a flattened pile of fabric on the grass?

Another attempt to show it..for some reason youtube makes it darker than i have it in photoshop!
edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by OkieDokie

I disagree...

Looks to me like he's already been handcuffed and his hand us behind is back in that image.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What? Here....have a friend take a picture of you in a similar fashion with your hands cuffed behind your back....tell me what you see. If that is an insult...I am sorry, but it is as picured. A suspect with their hands cuffed behind their back on the ground (face up). You can't see his hands because....wait for it....they are beneath him.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Once again, if you have to end with insults, dont bother posting. Obviously we see different things.

I see a sleeve hole, no hand. Your saying his hands behind his back.
I dont see it but i dont question your sanity or intellect.

If his hand is behind his back how comes down to where the wrist would be looks to have an arm in it? If his arm is behind him then how does the sleeve look full and isnt just a flattened pile of fabric on the grass?

Another attempt to show it..for some reason youtube makes it darker than i have it in photoshop!
edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

You can see from your first video (in the OP) that he is wearing a long sleeved shirt. Thus, there would be no "sleeve hole" at the elbow. His hands are handcuffed and the arm is under his back.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
OP, I actually respect you and find myself agreeing with you on most topics. I can see why you are interpreting the end of the sleeve to be an arm hole, but I think it is just the play of the shadowing around it. The bottom of his sleeve is actually going under his body, with his arm still in it. Can you see that being the case looking at it from that perspective?

~OkieDokie

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BriggsBU

Do your elbows reach your hips? Mine dont lol.

Maybe im seeing things, its late...ive seen worse mistakes on here if indeed this is my mistake.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by BriggsBU

Do your elbows reach your hips? Mine dont lol.

Maybe im seeing things, its late...I've seen worse mistakes on here if indeed this is my mistake.

Where do his elbows meet his hips? I see hands behind a back. Besides....an exercise for you....lay on your back with your hands bound in the small of you back...,my elbows are about a "hands" width away from my obviously exposed elbow.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thread Moved

Because of the speculative nature of the topic, I've moved this thread from Other Current Events to Skunk Works.

I ask that we remember our manners and bear in mind that asking questions and exploring possibilities are core principles of our community, and that discussing them courteously is the key to success in all cases.

As always, if anyone disagrees with this action or has any questions, please send me a private message.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OP,

Picture this guy on his back with a long sleeve shirt on...do you see what others have suggested?

Link to Image
edit on 4/21/2013 by UberL33t because: GPS

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Admin Note: Don't worry, I'm on it. -- Majic

edit on 4/22/2013 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

na i dont see it, he is the other way up, short sleeves.
What i see in the picture is long sleeves, laid on his back...completely different. If it is confirmed later that he lost a hand il come back and inform you, if not...my mistake and im over it already

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
OMG. I think he is right. If you look real close you can't see his hand. And if you look even closer you can't see his legs either. I think they cut his legs off. They had to have because I can't see them in this picture.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i dont know about armless.. but he is unarmed..

maybe the neck injuries are from the flash bangs that the police were throwing on his head while he was in the boat.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join