It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US latest false flag was payback for Russia kicking out CIA-inflitration via NGOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by GrantedBail

Those are her words I don't give a flying fat person what venue she used.

I'm sure she'll feel better knowing you have such total and absolute faith in her. Whoever she is. That's how much credibility she has with me and I don't know her for someone off the street. She chose Russia's propaganda arm and broadcast unit of the Russian Government as an outlet. You may not care but I sure do.

It would be like an Arab community or national figure, either one, interviewing for Voice of America to broadcast in that part of the world. Do you think you'd EVER get past explaining the venue to the audience? Think they'd listen after realizing who was sponsoring the interview? I don't.

Now if such information would be carried outside Russia's news service? (It's not Pravda, but it's the new version of it, sure as anything) I might give it some credibility. If it's not? Then I must assume there are reasons no one but that source will touch it. Either way...... You accept exclusive "scoops" from the Russian state news. I don't.

While the reliable Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS continue repeating what our government says is the truth .... be serious Rabbit ... RT is just as reliable as the before mentioned news outlets ....

I am sure you remember the FOX lies, CNN broadcasting crap about Middle East uprisings ..... the corporate media is nothing more than a propagandist platform today .....

I don't trust any of them .... and with all of the evidence. How can you?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Oh you mistake me.. I don't trust any of them either. Check a recent 9/11 thread I made in that forum for what big buckets of egg look like on the face of a rabbit. It isn't a pretty sight....but sure was educational for how the media have come to report....from each other and by each other. One gets it wrong, they ALL follow like lemmings off the cliff of accuracy and integrity.

RT, Press TV and VOA just stand in a class all their own by being directly funded, organized and owned by the Governments of major world powers. (Okay, Iran is stretching a bit to use that term ...but they're working hard at it).

So, yes, in a world where media in general is no more reliable on most things than the average well read blogger (Most reporters are no more than that themselves these days, IMO), some do hold special status as just a bit less credible due to motivation and agenda than the rest. .......at the same time, I still DO look at RT and Press TV as being solid sources (with corroboration) for what happens in the regions they're based in and where they call home themselves. Nothing wrong with local news reporting I've seen out of either.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I dont get it, the U.S detonates bombs on its own civilians in its own towns to get back at Russia?, riiiiiiiiight. Yeah that makes sense, what???

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So you have come to your conclusion after reading a freaking Amazon book review. Are you freaking serious. You just have no clue. She was instrumental in breaking down parts of the 9/11 mystery and the players and the other countries that were involved. She uncovered a huge conspiracy between the Turkish government and our own elected representatives in congress.

She is an icon in the 9/11 truth movement.

I have watched you. You are always with the mainstream of things. And you have lots of time. You post on a lot of threads.

I don't trust you. And I haven't ever since I noticed all your postings.
edit on 22-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

So you have come to your conclusion after reading a freaking Amazon book review. Are you freaking serious. You just have no clue. She was instrumental in breaking down parts of the 9/11 mystery and the players and the other countries that were involved. She uncovered a huge conspiracy between the Turkish government and our own elected representatives in congress.

She is an icon in the 9/11 truth movement.

I have watched you. You are always with the mainstream of things. And you have lots of time. You post on a lot of threads.

I don't trust you. And I haven't ever since I noticed all your postings.

Well, that last part was a bit uncalled for and I haven't made this personal..nor will I now. I like some of your posts and strongly disagree with others. I don't classify you as a person, based on your opinions or attitudes toward stories or sourcing. I'm sorry that courtesy isn't returned.

As far as this issue though, there is a simple fact that came out from reading several sources in quick succession on this woman. (You honestly take from my posts that I *EVER* read just ONE source before speaking on a subject in even a casual manner???) The fact is, she worked as a contract employee (the lower end of the pecking order for security at a place like the FBI) and couldn't hold THAT job for more than 6 months.

Those 6 months came at a period of intense transition and redefinition of the Bureau and not into something I'd particularly agree with being a good thing at all. However, if she'd been a full fledged Special Agent, 6 months wouldn't even see her with the respect of a someone fresh out of new agent training and probation. Based on this "worldly experience" on the inside, she's an authority on anything beyond opinions on her website and how to market a book to earn a living?

No... I don't take sources..ANY sources..on face value by recommendation. Upon looking at her specifics, I see far less reason to take her seriously. (millions or hundreds of millions share her life experience for where she's lived...Millions more for her educational background. Those don't make a source in this area, IMO)

* When the Iranians stormed the Tehran Embassy and seized it in 1979, one of the big scenes covered by media at the time were the 'students' throwing classified files off the 2nd floor and into the open spaces below. Nothing too surprising there, except when they started holding up license plates and decrying the CIA's work to subvert the Iranian system of Government.....while using such plates held at the Embassy as proof of that. Well....ignorance isn't bliss sometimes and as one Embassy staffer was interviewed to say at the time? Those students wouldn't know the difference between the business of Government Missions overseas, from Intelligence work if it came up and kicked them in the tail.

Such misinterpretations and outright ignorant (not stupid...ignorant) understanding to events is what comes from terminal inexperience and book smarts applied to real world issues. Her specifics for history and background scream that problem all over her qualifications and lack of time spent doing them. Such it is, that I come to evaluate the source as .....wanting for credible experience.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
In the history of poorly though out nonsensical false flags claims at ATS this one takes the cake.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

OK, I haven't even finished reading your response and I must apologize. I am sorry Wrabbit that was really uncalled for.

Now I am off to read the rest of what you had to say,

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

She was hired as an interpreter. When she discovered that one of her co-workers wasn't not translating the communications correctly, she went to her supervisor. Subsequently she was let go. That is the short and condensed version. She uncovered a huge conspiracy. The government silenced her with the "States Secret" clause. She had several court cases and they couldn't be heard because of "State Secrets". She was not allowed to speak for years on these issues. I don't think she still can. But she has taken up with other projects. She founded the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition. There is more if you are interested en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, I apologize again for being insulting. It was bad form.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I appreciate your apology and heck... I get pretty worked up on issues at times too. No biggy and nothing taken from it.

In all reality and fairness to your position and this source as a specific point? While nothing really speaks TO her credibility, in my own view, I can't say anything speaks against it either. For others reading the thread and perhaps wondering about her themselves, I sure can't say I saw anything to say she was shown to be a fabricator or liar in what she claimed. Misunderstanding on misinterpretation....perhaps? Perhaps it's 100% what she said it was too. I've never worked with the FBI and my contact with those guys wasn't with professional courtesy on any level, so I'm hardly among their fan club.

I'll say one thing in context to all this and as sourcing and the FBI in particular bears on things like the topic of the thread....this is part of what I think about when I consider the FBI in relation to the rest of federal law enforcement.

Detainees at the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, were shackled to the floor in fetal positions for more than 24 hours at a time, left without food and water, and allowed to defecate on themselves, an FBI agent who said he witnessed such abuse reported in a memo to supervisors, according to documents released yesterday.
Source

Some of the more accurate and direct accounts of abuse, such as it was at Gitmo, came from FBI agents who couldn't and wouldn't stand for it being done with their knowledge. Similar stories came out from South American regimes where FBI agents down there for one thing or another reported back on human rights abuses and torture they similarly wouldn't tolerate in their presence. The names they came to be known by for that were...derogatory and not family friendly to repeat. lol.... Just as I view the Texas Rangers to be a cut above and beyond most domestic law enforcement, so too I've viewed the FBI for the sheer nature of the org and the people it attracted. (perhaps past tense by now...like so much else which was once right in this nation, eh?)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Seriously?? You don't know who Sibel Edmonds is?? Wow. Have you been living under a rock for the last 12 years??

That's on you brother.

Why should we know who she is? She worked for the FBI as a Turkish translator for 6 months and was fired. Since then she has made a career of telling the world that the Government knew that there was going to be some big attacks on the US...all this post 911 mind you.

Boy, she had some serious access to get all of that in just a few months translating Turkish diplomats....

What I find somewhat common is that people have come forward after 911 to piece together parts of puzzles they had prior, and looking back the puzzle pieces fit so nicely but prior no one could put them together...we typically call this Monday morning quarterbacking, and it seems that she is suggesting that she translated Turkish documents after 911 that gave warning prior that there could be a big attack on American soil.

I don't think a single person will disagree that we dropped the ball on 911, but then it is much easier to say that after it happen looking back as she has done.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Woah ... if her 6 months of doing that job afforded her all of that access to super secret conspiracy stuff, I guess my current employment, clearance, and 8+ years on the job means that my knowledge and access is God-like.

Handing her credibility based solely on 6 months in that position would be like handing me credibility solely because of the job I do. I would never expect someone to do that for me, and I'm sure as hell not going to do that with her. Not saying she is a nutjob or anything, but her former employment does not make her all-knowing.
edit on 22-4-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Thanks for playing, but not quite. She didn't uncover something after the fact regarding 9-11. She uncovered a whole different conspiracy involving the Turkish government and our elected officials. She has been silenced through the State Secrets Act.

You really should read her current interview at RT. She has a lot to say about the Boston bombings and the geo-political climate regarding Turkey, Russia, the Caucasas and so forth.

I am not going to debate 9-11 with you. That is a personal issue within each and every individual that entertains the event.

But, I do think you got it twisted.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Ignorance is bliss

My second line

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

people have come forward after 911 to piece together parts of puzzles they had prior, and looking back the puzzle pieces fit so nicely but prior no one could put them together

Apart from governments including France, UK, Germany, Italy, Israel, Jordan and Egypt that did indeed fit the pieces together for America and tried to repeatedly warn U.S Intelligence services prior to the event.

The FBI themselves, prior to 9/11 were aware of suspicious activity tantamount to a terrorist strike, yet somehow, they just managed to slip through eh.

Seems to be quite a lot of people knew it was going to happen before the fact. Just not the U.S lol, weird. Still though all seems totally above board, definitely nothing strange happening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join