It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US latest false flag was payback for Russia kicking out CIA-inflitration via NGOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Can't blame Russia for kicking out CIA masquerading as NGO's in their country, can ya?

Same old, same old.. arrogant, imperial America has a brutal police complex and won't take no for an answer.

What's novel is the sheer amount of intentional distraction & confusion of the public by FBI, as US both hides the real bomber & motive, and plans the next one, the next false flag.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So....That's why Obama thanked Putin for whatever he did to help in regards to the Boston incident?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

I saw her interview this morning. I linked in a OP I started regarding Russian ships docking in Iran.

She sure adds so many layers of intrigue and geo-politics.

How deep down the rabbit hole does this thing go??

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
LOL k, wait. Russia kicked out CIA backed NGOs so in retaliation the US bombed its most popular marathon?

When the title makes no sense I tend not to pay attention after....

Oh look shiny object!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The way i see it your not making sense.

Putin called Obama and Thanked Him. And in another report Obama called Putin for this matter. Are you trying to avoid that?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sorry for the double posting i only clicked once not sure what happened.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

That is what he did in public. I might be nice to a friend I have a beef with when everyone is around. Doesn't mean I won't give them the "what's up" in private.

Come on do you think that communications between the two are placed on blast??

And BTW did you read her interview?

Perhaps you should before jumping all over the OP

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So you figure the United States Government...with the power and resources to do whatever it may choose for scale and destruction, chose to blow up a couple homemade pressure cooker bombs at a Marathon and kill a few people while injuring over 100 ....for what reason again?

To somehow...give the Government of the Russian Federation..payback? For..kicking out some CIA?

Okay.. I'm going to need a bit more meat and potatoes with the desert to make this one a meal. Have anything more than Russia Today to support the specifics of that theory?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
LOL k, wait. Russia kicked out CIA backed NGOs so in retaliation the US bombed its most popular marathon?

Oh look shiny object!

you...you're craazy boncho,
...but i like you.
edit on 21-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

And yet they can’t handle the idea that someone would do it in the name of their religion.

You can’t make this @%@#% up if you tried.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You may want to check out the entire interview:

rt.com...

There is a lot more geo-political maneuvering than what is in the vid.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sheesh... next thing people will do is say this is all a set up for doing a huge false flag for the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia or something...

Cechnya is just right around the corner... and Syria isn't that far away either....

Those bastards!

edit on 21-4-2013 by Terminal1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Okay, I'm going to be a stickler on sources here ...and without another one? I call this propaganda. Outright propaganda. Russia Today is a direct and literal property of the Russian Government. But for the fact there is an intermediary media organization between the Kremlin itself and Russia Today's studios, you could be talking to a spokesman of the Government itself for how unbiased RT is on anything related to the United States or American internal affairs.

The same can very fairly be said for Voice of America (VOA) Which Putin outright demanded be shut down for broadcasting ability into the Russian Federation. Not sure if we actually complied with that silly request...but he made it, all the while, turning out VERY hard edged stories for their own version (RT) on a daily basis.

Now if RT is reporting about things on that side of the world? I tend to notice and pay attention. Just as Al Jazeera is well versed on the Middle East as a whole and where agenda doesn't get in the way, Press TV (Iran's personally owned media organization) reports on Persian/Iranian affairs better than anyone else. However, ANY of the three reporting major political or security news for matters internal to the United States? Well..... Give me a truck load of salt to take it with ..unless other sources corroborate it WITHOUT quoting back TO RT in the process.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by boncho

The way i see it your not making sense.

Putin called Obama and Thanked Him. And in another report Obama called Putin for this matter. Are you trying to avoid that?

How does that correlate to:

"US latest false flag was payback for Russia kicking out CIA-inflitration via NGOs"

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

It was Sibel Edmonds. I believe she has a ton of credibility within the community here. So she couldn't get interviewed over at CNN.

Those are her words I don't give a flying fat person what venue she used.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Do you really believe that US NGO's and CIA, FBI were not instrumental in developing the "arab spring" destabilization and ultimate destruction of so many middle eastern gov't"s?

Why would russia put up with the same influences in their country?

It would be nice to think the "destabilization" was because we wanted democratic gov't's in these countries, but the truth is the want to destabilize the world to let a NWO come in = with a one world currency.

Would China put up with US NGO's destabilizing China?

NO, they won't - that's why the BRIC's nations are coming up with an alternative to the IMF and world bank.

Don't be ignorant.

How many russian and foriegn troops are in america to destabilize the USA? How many false flags do you need to witness befoe you wake up to what's going on?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Don't be ignorant.

How many russian and foriegn troops are in america to destabilize the USA? How many false flags do you need to witness befoe you wake up to what's going on?

Okay, put down the tin foil hat, take a DEEEEEP breath and put life back in some perspective. You seem to have lost it, somewhere along the way. I heard years of talk about FEMA Camps with locations and precise detail. You know the problem? 15 years trucking across the entire width and breadth of the continental United States. Not my problem, but it sure made for a problem to those ridiculous lists of "camps" floating around. Those which even exist (I.E...there is ANYTHING where the lists say there is) turn out to be WW-II camps (Outside Gallup) in disrepair or immigration detention (East of Van Horn Texas) or very obvious military ( Multiple Montana sites) and anything BUT what is claimed.

So..when you tell me not to be ignorant and then, in the next breath, talk about Russian troops on American soil? Well.. Pics or it didn't happen and never has. Period. Outright.

Oh...The US has had foreign troops here, Russians too for that matter...it's called joint training and cultural exchange. Russian Generals have even been in the War Room at Cheyenne Mountain. (When it was still serving that public function, anyway) There are pics of that if anyone cares to look. You aren't talking about that though, so do prove something..anything of your claim or again, check that tin foil hat. It's on WAYYYY too tight.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Those are her words I don't give a flying fat person what venue she used.

I'm sure she'll feel better knowing you have such total and absolute faith in her. Whoever she is. That's how much credibility she has with me and I don't know her for someone off the street. She chose Russia's propaganda arm and broadcast unit of the Russian Government as an outlet. You may not care but I sure do.

It would be like an Arab community or national figure, either one, interviewing for Voice of America to broadcast in that part of the world. Do you think you'd EVER get past explaining the venue to the audience? Think they'd listen after realizing who was sponsoring the interview? I don't.

Now if such information would be carried outside Russia's news service? (It's not Pravda, but it's the new version of it, sure as anything) I might give it some credibility. If it's not? Then I must assume there are reasons no one but that source will touch it. Either way...... You accept exclusive "scoops" from the Russian state news. I don't.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Seriously?? You don't know who Sibel Edmonds is?? Wow. Have you been living under a rock for the last 12 years??

That's on you brother.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You have to be kidding me... I did look her up since your note..and this is who you stand behind as some rock solid source?!

In this startling new memoir, Sibel Edmonds—the most classified woman in U.S. history—takes us on a surreal journey that begins with the secretive FBI and down the dark halls of a feckless Congress to a stonewalling judiciary and finally, to the national security whistleblowers movement she spearheaded. Having lived under Middle East dictatorships, Edmonds knows firsthand what can happen when government is allowed to operate in secret. Hers is a sobering perspective that combines painful experience with a rallying cry for the public’s right to know and to hold the lawbreakers accountable. With U.S. citizens increasingly stripped of their rights in a calibrated media blackout, Edmonds’ story is a wake-up call for all Americans who, willingly or unwillingly, traded liberty for illusive security in the wake of 9/11.
(Source: Amazon Book Summary)

So let me get this clear... You figure a former FBI civilian contract employee who didn't last 6 MONTHS as a simple translator before being fired in March of 2002 for gross security breaches and violation of her contract for assigned duties ....is a source of authority? She worked SIX MONTHS inside a position of true privileged information ....and she's an authority? Of what? How to get fired in record time??

I rest my case on sources and the importance of using some judgement and selectivity.

At least..at the VERY LEAST..corroboration when the source is of limited physical access to have known more than a small tidbit of an overall picture to begin with. No one at the FBI for 6 short months ...and one bitching half the time about her duties and job at that ...is going to see much of anything worth talking about anyway. To read the bio of her book though, you'd think she'd been in Classified positions for Government her whole life or something. Not just Sept 2001 to March of 2002. Wow...... That's about 20 minutes of my life I can't get back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join