It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by captaintyinknots

So how comes it took so long to find him? Arent all police cars fitted with tracking devices? What happened to this stolen police SUV? Are there any witness reports of the brother driving the police suv or is this from the police themselves?

Please, just go back and read the accounts from the people involved. I dont feel like explaining this over and over.

No sorry, you have to post a link to back up what your saying, otherwise it's just hearsay. We can all claim lot's of fanciful stuff, but without evidence or something to back up your claim, as per T&C's, it's just your opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The breeze from the sheets swishing through the air as all involved agencies try to cover their asses.....is strong enough to knock a sailor off his pins.
The Truth, is the first casualty.when this stuff goes down.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Playing devil's advocate here... eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

but the one who said ' i looked into his eyes as he left the backpack at my feet' is reliable?

Touche !!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
After seeing your edit, we can't make out the individual walking away from the boat. It's not clear enough. It could have been a plain clothes officer, there were many around.

100% suspect 2, google it....this image was from The Daily Mail but shot by CBS,

This is what was written alongside the image

This image obtained April 19, 2013 courtesy CBS News shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing who was captured Friday night, April 19, 2013 after he was found hiding in a boat in a Boston suburb

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Too bad, this thread was going really nice too untill everyone spammed it and the flags per post droped alot

edit on 21-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by FirstCasualty

So, you shrug off the accounts from the people that were there. What exactly do propose happened then?

Im only going off of the witness testimony in this thread. It sounds like you are going off of some other testimony I have not heard.

That could be I have not followed this that closely.

If we were going just off the testimony on this thread then you have to understand why I see your version a little "out there" and completely vacant of information in THIS testimony. Why would she not have reported to have seen police scatter when the SUV rolled through only hitting one person who happened to be the suspect? And if it did work out that way, why would the officers immediately open fire on the now substantially injured suspect? I suppose she did say that she cant say for sure whether he was retaliating or submissive or incapacitated. But still, The younger suspect aimed for his own brother with the SUV?

And were they driving a Boston police SUV or a Cambridge University police SUV? I noticed a couple reports that seemed to purposely sidestep the Cambridge part when describing a shot police officer, maybe they were doing the same thing describing the SUV to make it sound more..... dramatic

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If the first suspect died in that gun battle, who was the naked man msm showed getting in the back of a police car?

twitter.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

An unlucky bloke that was out and about. He was later released, though I can't say I ever heard his name mentioned. (Could be because the nation just got a glimpse of his John Thomas and they were trying to spare him a bit of embarrassment).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Another person caught up in the event...same as the guy seen laying on the floor with his arms out. Both of these guys were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Neither of them were either of the brothers the police were hunting.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos

An unlucky bloke that was out and about. He was later released, though I can't say I ever heard his name mentioned. (Could be because the nation just got a glimpse of his John Thomas and they were trying to spare him a bit of embarrassment).

That unlucky bloke looks dead...

and strikingly similar in appearance to the photo next to him.

This is really is a mess.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

The witness saw a police SUV run over the older brother, and didnt know it was the younger brother driving the SUV. Thats where the confusion is.

The older brother was already shot, out of ammo, and tackled by police. The younger brother then drove directly at them, scattering the cops and running over his brother. This account has been fairly consistent since it happened.

I've just googled 'boston bombers stole Police SUV' and all the stories related to the Mercedes and the police trying to lock onto the tracker attached to the vehicle, but that's it. If you can post a link to the Fact they did steal the Police SUV, that would clear this up. Thanks.

It was all over the police scanners in real time. If you'd like to go back and listen to the archived versions, you'll here all about it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

So, you shrug off the accounts from the people that were there. What exactly do propose happened then?

Im only going off of the witness testimony in this thread. It sounds like you are going off of some other testimony I have not heard.

If we were going just off the testimony on this thread then you have to understand why I see your version a little "out there" and completely vacant of information in THIS testimony. Why would she not have reported to have seen police scatter when the SUV rolled through only hitting one person who happened to be the suspect? And if it did work out that way, why would the officers immediately open fire on the now substantially injured suspect? I suppose she did say that she cant say for sure whether he was retaliating or submissive or incapacitated. But still, The younger suspect aimed for his own brother with the SUV?

And were they driving a Boston police SUV or a Cambridge University police SUV? I noticed a couple reports that seemed to purposely sidestep the Cambridge part when describing a shot police officer, maybe they were doing the same thing describing the SUV to make it sound more..... dramatic

A little out there? As compared to what?

By your own admission, you havent kept up with this. Yet you refute my claims based on this ONE single witness. With nothing else to back it.

yet I'm the one who is 'out there'

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
If the first suspect died in that gun battle, who was the naked man msm showed getting in the back of a police car?

twitter.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Apparently, he was an innocent bystander, well according to the BBC website on Friday morning. How reliable this is, is anyone's guess, but I guess we have to accept what we're told about how it went down..

I have Googled it and there is not a lot of information, apart from questions on GLP, this is strange. Why has most links to this story not showing?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So how comes it took so long to find him? Arent all police cars fitted with tracking devices? What happened to this stolen police SUV? Are there any witness reports of the brother driving the police suv or is this from the police themselves?

Please, just go back and read the accounts from the people involved. I dont feel like explaining this over and over.

No sorry, you have to post a link to back up what your saying, otherwise it's just hearsay. We can all claim lot's of fanciful stuff, but without evidence or something to back up your claim, as per T&C's, it's just your opinion.

No, really, i dont. There are hundreds of articles detailing this. If you havent even taken the time to research the topic you are speaking on, there isnt a lot I can do for you.

Conspiracy theorists at their best

link   

Naked guy (censored)

Looks alive enough to me...
edit on 4/21/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: added pic

link   

The witness saw a police SUV run over the older brother, and didnt know it was the younger brother driving the SUV. Thats where the confusion is.

The older brother was already shot, out of ammo, and tackled by police. The younger brother then drove directly at them, scattering the cops and running over his brother. This account has been fairly consistent since it happened.

I've just googled 'boston bombers stole Police SUV' and all the stories related to the Mercedes and the police trying to lock onto the tracker attached to the vehicle, but that's it. If you can post a link to the Fact they did steal the Police SUV, that would clear this up. Thanks.

It was all over the police scanners in real time. If you'd like to go back and listen to the archived versions, you'll here all about it.

No, you're claiming this, you go back and attach links. You need to back up what you're saying!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I dont 'need' to do anything. If you havent bothered to research the topic, I am not going to do it for you. Google is your friend. I suggest reading about an event before posting on it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No, really, i dont. There are hundreds of articles detailing this. If you havent even taken the time to research the topic you are speaking on, there isnt a lot I can do for you.

Conspiracy theorists at their best

Sorry, but you do. I have tried searching for this and I can't find anything, so you are making the claims, you really do need to back it up!!

edit on 21/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

A little out there? As compared to what?

By your own admission, you havent kept up with this. Yet you refute my claims based on this ONE single witness. With nothing else to back it.

yet I'm the one who is 'out there'

So your not going to offer up anything?

Listen, Im listening to the testimony in this thread.

Post what you are referring to or beat it. Its not a complicated request. I asked you to excuse me for my view and why. Then you come back with that and me opening the door for you with a request for your information as an opportunity for attack? on me? Did I bomb Boston? I thought we were trying to figure out the facts here. Your clearly just posting up and throwing mud.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No, you're claiming this, you go back and attach links. You need to back up what you're saying!!

I agree, ive searched and searched google for any mention of them stealing a police car and cannot find a single link. All that is mentioned is they stole a car from outside MIT, no mention of it being a police car....which to me is odd, had it been a police car im sure it would be mentioned somewhere in the results.

Il look for the archived scanner audio, but id imagine il be listening for hours and still hear no mention of a police car.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join