It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Why do you assume the photos were touched up? The two compared above are not the same photo and neither is original resolution/quality. He likely took numerous photos, but he only uploaded a handful on twitter. Maybe he was saving the better ones, perhaps for a paying news paper or magazine.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

Why do you assume the photos were touched up? The two compared above are not the same photo and neither is original resolution/quality. He likely took numerous photos, but he only uploaded a handful on twitter. Maybe he was saving the better ones, perhaps for a paying news paper or magazine.

I was first linked to his twitter account by a Mod in this thread.

I believe the photos were touched up because I KNOW what I saw on his twitter feed and what photos I temporarily copied and attempted to enhance, but gave up on due to the interference of the light from the SUV.

The original photos posted to his twitter directly came from his Iphone (live tweeting during the event). There were photos on his Twitter that were later deleted (I recall trying to edit them to see if I could see what they were doing in front of the headlights, but like I said I couldn't). If a photo has light pollution, you can not edit it out, if the light is bright enough. The sensor will only read the light.

Please note, the conversation regarding his photos on this thread, during that time, were about the Honda and SUV being present, but I recall the original live tweets having more photos from that angle showing the suspects near the front of the SUV (BUT the original photos, the view was obstructed by the bright white headlights of the SUV)..

This is one of his original Live Tweet photos that still remains on twitter, from that angle. Please notice the HEADLIGHT BEAM. The size on this one is larger then the one's currently on his blog, and it is not cut off.

cdn.shopify.com...

This is his one of the new blog images. Please notice that the HEADLIGHT BEAM. It is cut off in all the new photos, only the shape of the headlight is lit, how is that possible? The photo is also smaller then the original Twitter photo linked above. Plus, he did not link the original (uncut headlight) photo that is still on twitter on his blog... Why not?

"Maybe he was saving the better ones, perhaps for a paying news paper or magazine."

Perhaps, but why did he end up publishing them on a blog, 5 days later.

PLUS: I am not the only one who saw this. These comments were on his blog, but have since been moved off the main page as more comments come in (I copied these down for my last post).

"Be objective please Check out tweets from the night @AKitz No suspects clearly visible then. How did that change? Photoshop?
Timeframe not the same either.
Posted by Ryan on April 23, 2013"

" Hi Andy, you didn’t have these pictures on Thursday night. Where did they come from?
Posted by sammy on April 23, 2013"

"@From One Andy To The Next. I Too was watching/listening AS events unfolded and following @AKitz tweets AS they were posted. The photos have changed dude. I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it doesn’t take a genius to see discrepancies and ask questions. The dumb asses are those that accept without question. We are becoming a police state and seem ridiculously happy about it."

I know what I saw on the original twitter feed, and some of those photos were not there in that form (again not all, some are just how they were, and still are on twitter).

If the "money shot" of the suspect with a gun and preasure cooker was there originally, it would have went viral five days ago. It didn't. Regardless, I asked him on twitter about quality discrepancy and program used to edit the original photos. If he responds, I'll post what he says.

Not looking to argue, just pointing out what I saw, and my impression of it. I could be wrong.

edit on 23-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don’t care if the police killed him, or how he deserved whatever way, beheading would have been also good for me!

shame the other little (cant say what I want due to t&c) get killed

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Please notice that the HEADLIGHT BEAM. It is cut off in all the new photos, only the shape of the headlight is lit, how is that possible?

In the first pic, you can't actually see the far headlight. You're seeing light reflecting off of the person who's directly in front of it. Look at the tree behind the figure. It's completely in the shadow of the figure which means he's standing directly in the beam (This is also happening with the person in front of the near headlight. The difference in lighting in this photo is probably why it looks different. There's more light reflecting directly back into the lens).

In the second photo, neither person is standing in the direct beam, so we don't see as much light reflecting from anything close to the car, but we now see it reflecting off of the tree.

The photo is also smaller then the original Twitter photo linked above. Plus, he did not link the original (uncut headlight) photo that is still on twitter on his blog... Why not?"
Who knows? One reason could be because they're redundant. Did he ever say his intent was to post every photo he took in full resolution? It's a blog. Looks like he's just trying to share his story, show the sequence of events in a concise way.

Perhaps, but why did he end up publishing them on a blog, 5 days later.

Maybe he changed his mind? I'm not sure what the big deal is with this. Do you think he's lying? Do you think the photos are fake? Couldn't it be that the camera settings were different for that top one? The rest look pretty consistent.
edit on 23-4-2013 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1
sorry to bust some of the bubbles around here, but the video leaked of tamerlan alive and naked proves he was taken into custody alive...his aunt verified it over the phone, and the only way he would have been killed now is certainly by the police...there is no other way...his brother was probably long gone when tamerlan was cuffed naked...

That was not Tamerlan, that was one of a few suspects arrested that night and subsequently released because they fit the description, but not the identity.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
www.getonhand.com/blogs/news/7743337-boston-bombing-suspect-shootout-pictures

Exif Data of image with 2 brothers, posted by lunarasparagus

Camera Make = Apple
Camera Model = iPhone 5
Picture Orientation = normal (1)
X-Resolution = 72/1 ===> 72
Y-Resolution = 72/1 ===> 72
X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)
Software / Firmware Version = 6.1.3
Last Modified Date/Time = 2013:04:19 00:46:30
Y/Cb/Cr Positioning (Subsampling) = centered / center of pixel array (1)
Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/15 second ===> 0.06667 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 12/5 ===> ƒ/2.4
Exposure Program = normal program (2)
ISO Speed Ratings = 3200
EXIF Version = 0221
Original Date/Time = 2013:04:19 00:46:30
Digitization Date/Time = 2013:04:19 00:46:30
Components Configuration = 0x01,0x02,0x03,0x00 / YCbCr
Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = 6337/1622
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/15 second
Aperture Value (APEX) = 4845/1918
Aperture = ƒ/2.4
Brightness (APEX) = -5377/895
Brightness = 0.02 foot-lambert
Metering Mode = pattern / multi-segment (5)
Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length = 413/100 mm ===> 4.13 mm
Subject Location = 1631,1223,881,881 x/y coordinates of center and width/height of rectangle (4)
FlashPix Version = 0100
Colour Space = sRGB (1)
Image Width = 3264 pixels
Image Height = 2448 pixels
Image Sensing Method = one-chip color area sensor (2)
Exposure Mode = auto exposure (0)
White Balance = auto (0)
Focal Length in 35mm Film = 33
Scene Capture Type = standard (0)
GPS Latitude Reference = north latitude (N)
GPS Latitude = 42/1,2198/100,0/1 [degrees, minutes, seconds] ===> 42° 21.98′ == 42.366333°
GPS Longitude Reference = west longitude (W)
GPS Longitude = 71/1,976/100,0/1 [degrees, minutes, seconds] ===> 71° 9.76′ == 71.162667°
GPS Altitude Reference = 0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00
GPS Altitude = 4595/397 m ===> 11.57 m
GPS Time Stamp / UTC Time = 4/1,46/1,2979/100 [hours, minutes, seconds] ===> 4h 46m 29.79s
GPS Image Direction Reference = true direction
GPS Image Direction = 31789/167 degrees ===> 190.35 degrees

edit on 23-4-2013 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The police account seems reasonably accurate based on the new pictures/videos that have come out.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
yes, you know the police just had to execute him to cover the conspiracy....

Maybe next time they can get better actors to portray the cops who ran him over!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I just started a thread that has some amazing photos of the shootout with a timeline of the events that took place. It helps the shootout make much more sense and shows how Tamerlan was possibly run over by his brother in the Mercedes as he fled towards the roadblock.

link to thread
edit on 23-4-2013 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So the concensus here is that the two brothers were not framed? Both parents claim they were and one said there would be hell to pay if they were killed. Obviously they were being chased all over the city and one got killed while the other was mamed. If you are being framed isn't it logical to run and hide?

People reported seeing blackwater/craft professionals during the days of the bombing. The bag carried by the chech does not resemble the bag used for the bombing. I don't have the pictures now but I do recall seeing them. They match blackwater/craft style much more.

There was a terrorist drill going on during the marathon.

And locking up an entire city just for two terrorists seems totally unreasonable overkill. This has never happened before.

I am not 100% convinced what happened the past week, but I think the odds of a false flag being done to practice martial law seem greater than the official story that in the big picture does not make sense. There has been a concerted effort by the PTB to violate the second amendment, hoarde all the ammo, and since that failed they appear to be taking martial law more seriously now.

Thats all I have to say in this thread. My two cents!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Fort Hood shooting? Benghazi. Khobar towers. USS Cole. Times square bombing (thwarted), Christmas bombing, (thwarted).

And how many were actually done by muslim terrorists? If the american government can pull off 9-11 and start two wars then what makes you think that most if not all of the supposed terrorist plots were also done by american government and/or israel?

Trust me I would like to post 9-11 videos PROVING wtf happened but I have a feeling it would go OFF-TOPIC by some oversensitive mods and people like you reporting me.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Fort Hood shooting? Benghazi. Khobar towers. USS Cole. Times square bombing (thwarted), Christmas bombing, (thwarted).

And how many were actually done by muslim terrorists? If the american government can pull off 9-11 and start two wars then what makes you think that most if not all of the supposed terrorist plots were also done by american government and/or israel?

Trust me I would like to post 9-11 videos PROVING wtf happened but I have a feeling it would go OFF-TOPIC by some oversensitive mods and people like you reporting me.

People like me?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Can you handle the truth or do you prefer BS?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Mossad agents knew in advance that the towers would get struck. Heck they even bragged about it with their mural van.

My last reply. I don't want to go more off-topic. But all this islamophobia is unwarranted baloney!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Isn't there a forum for 9/11?

What does that have to do with the present topic?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frackityfrack

We aren't talking about the height/length of the SUV or the speed that the SUV was going. We're talking about whether this is a black and white or not, that can be identified as a marked police vehicle.

Please show me where it is said that it was a marked police vehicle.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Bogus claims. Lame fake truck photo.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The 4-11 On 9-11

Thats all I have to say in this thread. My two cents!

Call it a hunch, but I think you have something more to say.

Moreover, I want you to be able to say it.

We have an entire forum dedicated to that, 9/11 Conspiracies, and if you have something relevant to 9/11 you'd like to post, please don't be shy about it. More information is always welcome.

While a retrospective of recent terrorist attacks on a grand scale may be a bit diffuse for this particular thread (which focuses on a very specific claim from a rather busy day in Boston), you're always welcome to start a new thread.

It looks like it could be interesting, and please feel free to link to it here if you like.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Its called the big picture of what islamophobia is, but some people cannot handle it, so they play the off-topic card to divide and conquer. If 9-11 was an inside job then chances are the boston bombings WERE ALSO an inside job.

Respects!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes, it's off topic. And posting fake stuff doesn't help your cause.
That video has been debunked here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join