It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Invented Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
My higher power did not invent religion, man did. They decided that we needed to be brainwashed into thinking a certain way. Boy did it work. I do not need a Bible, Koran, etc. to tell me what is right or wrong. There is a complete breakdown of a society based on religion that is supposed to be righteous and yet does absolutely nothing to fix the obvious problems. STOP praying to fake gods and try taking care of what is truly important; each other.

Spending more time trying to convince others your religion is right when very few actually get it; religion divides, it does not solve anything. The fact you can quote scripture when you live in a materialistic society that does more harm than good hardly seems like a good thing.

Sitting around waiting for the RAPTURE really makes a ton of sense. The world is going to end some day; but not because religious books or nuts tell you so. Fact is this planet has been inhabited many millions of years by many different species and they all found out the same thing; nothing you own materialistic is yours to take with you when your energy gets relocated. All you can take is the knowledge of experiences to learn from and utilize in your next existence.

We are all made of the same thing, yet we take religion and belief systems and isolate from each other. Having TRUE love for each other does not require religion: it requires acceptance.

Soul

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Religion is Tradition

but whose...where did it come from...

understand this and well understand alot about earth life - but seemingly have at our disposal only those books in question as the only source for answers

LOVE

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If mankind doesn't need any written instructions, why did you write this paradoxical post, OP?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I see you have your own belief system...best be careful lest someone makes a religion out of it.

That is...you appear to believe something will be relocated somewhere...taking with it knowledge and stuff.

All in some happy after-life or somesuch...

And what is true love?

Whatever it is, it doesn't really require anything.

edit on 21-4-2013 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There is a MASSIVE conspiracy surrounding religion.

The elite created religion as a tool with a stealth agenda.

Satan is hiding behind religion and masquerades as God using a robe of religion in order to turn people AWAY from the truth and away from God.

This is why the very LAST place you want to go to find truth is religion itself...

Religion will NEVER tell you the TRUTH...

Religion is one massive LIE that was created as a mind control weapon designed to cover up the truth about God.

The hidden agenda behind FALSE Religion is to destroy spirituality and cause people to hate God.

The definition of the word religion is to (re)connect with God.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

Religion is used to do the exact OPPOSITE of what it should do...

Religion is rat poison for the soul - 99% truth, 1% lies...

How can people not see that false religion is used as mind control yet the same time be completely and totally blind to the agenda BEHIND it?

WHY is it so hard for people to differentiate between God and religion when they are complete total opposites?

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
Religion is Tradition

but whose...where did it come from...

but seemingly have at our disposal only those books in question as the only source for answers

LOVE

Not necessarily. Here is a link to a lot of ancient texts. I called up the Confucius text, dated at 500 BC.

It's not that the bible was the only source, it's that it was the most popular reading material of its time.

Ancient Texts

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I believe you have just vindicated this entire thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Everyone has beliefs and we as humans have a tendency of reacting rather than providing consideration to the beliefs of others. There is literally every reason to consider that when it comes to morality one cannot really claim that any particular system of belief today (even Atheism) can claim that immoral acts are not apparent in relation to their history. As far as governments both the Soviet Union is an example of a country where Atheism was the only state sponsored system of belief.

This was a country where on average every woman in the country has had about 8 abortions by the time the reach Menopause (it's still a problem today) because their, "Free Love"predominates and given there is no God, Marriage is not treated as a rationalization for not engaging in unprotected sex (with respect to the male who is not her husband in question).

Any thoughts?
edit on 21-4-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
We are all made of the same thing, yet we take religion and belief systems and isolate from each other. Having TRUE love for each other does not require religion: it requires acceptance.

Then accept people's religious beliefs. Are you not, in this very thread, taking your system of belief that organized religions are wrong in order to separate yourself from those who follow those organized religions?

But can you really say all religions are bad? For example, Buddhism does none of the things you criticize in your post.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damsel
But can you really say all religions are bad?

The fruit of Religion is hate, death, and lies.

Ever wonder WHY?

ALL pagan religions are controlled by Satan!

It doesn’t matter if you worship Pan, Krishna, Diana, or Thor; the face behind the mask of your god is Satan’s.

It's that simple.

There are only TWO religious systems in the world.

Satan controls one.

The other owes its allegiance only to Jesus.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Ever wonder WHY?

It doesn’t matter if you worship Pan, Krishna, Diana, or Thor; the face behind the mask of your god is Satan’s.

It's that simple.

Satan controls one.

Because of JESUS and the idea that he is a God less people were killed than in WW2 because of Adolf Hitler. In reality because of JESUS as many people were killed as in relation to Mao, who by the way was an Atheist.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Ever wonder WHY?

It's that simple.

Satan controls one.

What makes you think your religion based around Jesus isn't also controlled by Satan? Better yet, what makes you think Satan actually exists at all?

Also, I'm a Buddhist, and since Buddhism doesn't owe its allegiance to Jesus, I assume you think it belongs to Satan too. If that's the case, then I must say, if Buddhism is controlled by Satan, then this Satan guy is getting a bad rap. Anyone who can pave the way to freedom from suffering is all right in my book. What's more, anyone who would have me be passive and just sit around hoping someone else fixes all of my problems for me and requires me to rely solely on my faith doesn't sound like a friend to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Religion becomes known because of acts. Acts are the only was to converse people, brainwashing has the opposite effect, but those who know, can discuss religion with eachother.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

What makes you think your religion based around Jesus isn't also controlled by Satan? Better yet, what makes you think Satan actually exists at all?

Also, I'm a Buddhist, and since Buddhism doesn't owe its allegiance to Jesus, I assume you think it belongs to Satan too. If that's the case, then I must say, if Buddhism is controlled by Satan, then this Satan guy is getting a bad rap. Anyone who can pave the way to freedom from suffering is all right in my book. What's more, anyone who would have me be passive and just sit around hoping someone else fixes all of my problems for me and requires me to rely solely on my faith doesn't sound like a friend to me.

Religion is ALL the proof you need that Satan actually exists...

Religion is not "based" around Jesus.

Religion is man made and Jesus had nothing to do with it.

If you believe God is behind all those denominations, you believed a lie.

Twice above you used the term "you think"...

What I have written is NOT based on what I think or believe.

I write about this subject based on what I KNOW.

Like many others, I have personally had several supernatural experiences with God that transformed my beliefs into knowledge.

I have NO interest in trying to convince or prove anything to you or anyone else.

But, I do KNOW what I'm talking about.

Following Buddha will lead you AWAY from God.

FOREVER...

You are on the wrong road.

Enlightenment is just one of MANY lies that religion will tell you:

The entire agenda and purpose behind false religion is to keep the truth HIDDEN which makes it pretty obvious WHO is actually behind it all.

For some interesting reading, search these terms:

Dalai Lama Illuminati puppet

The Dalai Lama Is An Illuminati Agent

"The Dalai Lama himself was on the CIA’s payroll..." www.infowars.com...

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati" Link

I was told to look at another person who was in the fire. I saw a man with very long hair wrapped on the left hand side of his head. He was also wearing a robe. I asked the king of hell, "Who is this man?" He replied, "This is the one you worship: Gautama [Buddha]." I was very disturbed to see Gautama in hell. I protested, "Gautama had good ethnics and good moral character, why is he suffering in this lake of fire?" The king of hell answered me, "It doesn't matter how good he was. He is in this place because he did not believe in the Eternal God."

MONK SEES BUDDHA IN HELL AND LIVES TO TELL

Satan is behind ALL false religion
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
All false religions are illuminati created

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree

Do you accept the religious choices of other people and respect them equally?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hermes31

when a choice is religious it will be not wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by hermes31

when a choice is religious it will be not wrong.

This may not feel as nothing or suspect evil/ego.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Ever wonder WHY?

It's that simple.

Satan controls one.

There is only ONE religious system in the world and Satan controls them all...... The great thing about being deceived is that you don't even know that it happened..... Congratulations!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I love the light here on the board.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Perhaps you have had supernatural experiences, I won't doubt that, but what makes you think it's God? It is just an experience. You're the one who attached your own concepts to the experience and called it God. Just know that many have had feelings of rapture, and while you call it God, the Muslims call it Allah, the Hindus call it Krishna, but the Buddhists just call it rapture, and it is only the beginning of meditation practice in Buddhism.

But I fear you are suffering from delusions. Much of the evidence you posted is just entirely made up. Can't you see how much suffering and hatred you have for your beliefs? You feel so much of the world is against you, the Illuminati is some evil force that hates you and your God, and you've caged yourself into an unhappy existence. How can this be knowledge based on truth? Why did this supernatural experience with God only cause you to fall into a state of isolation and fear and paranoia? If anything is controlled by Satan, it must be the knowledge you claim to have.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join