It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Boston celebrate Martial Law with chants of ‘USA, USA’?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

I am investigating, but I never actually said I was investigating. And even though I have not finished investigating yet, I can say this with certainty, there are many people in this thread that are ignorant of the facts.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Seeing the above, the inefficiency, the waste, the red tape involved .... and people still think the gov't can pull off false flag operations with virtual perfection. People still think the gov't can do anything with any kind of efficiency. People still think the gov't capable of so much more than is the truth.

The above is quite possibly the main reason I do not jump to the false flag conclusion on the flimsiest of reasons...Our gov't has a great deal of trouble keeping secrets.

I agree.

There are those that do "jump" to that conclusion, almost immediately.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
I am investigating, but I never actually said I was investigating. And even though I have not finished investigating yet, I can say this with certainty, there are many people in this thread that are ignorant of the facts.

I don't conduct my own criminal investigations because I lack any expertise in criminology or journalism. That's why I generally defer to experts in those two fields unless I can find any persuasive countervailing evidence.

But, here, let me know when you finish your investigation and finalize the report. Please also attach your curriculum vitae. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

And how does that prove that they are involved in the bombings? I looked through the first video, and the suspect did not drop any bag. And how does the fact that he entered a gas station, mean that he is the bomber? Because the police said so?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And how does that prove that they are involved in the bombings? I looked through the first video, and the suspect did not drop any bag. And how does the fact that he entered a gas station, mean that he is the bomber? Because the police said so?

Innocent till proven guilty.

Its that simple.

Doesn't look too good though with the circumstantial evidence. Just think. At least there wasn't a drone strike on him from Obamas personal "kill list"......

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here's a vid someone posed on you tube, that made me want to blow chunks and
at the same time, had me fighting back tears.

Disgusting and very sad.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So you're only good at investigating, if the government says so? And what if someone does some bribing, and becomes an official investigator, without actually learning how? Investigating is not something that you need to get a degree in, it's a matter of how keen you are to seeing hidden things, and putting together facts.

It's similar to saying that, to become a philosopher, you need to go through a philosophy class. You don't. The real philosophers didn't go through any classes, and I'm sure the real investigators that were alive hundreds of years ago, didn't go through any classes either.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHonestMan
reply to post by sonnny1

I said that I didn't sacrifice any rights during the past week due to the events that took place after the bombings in Boston. I didn't mention anything about the Patriot Act and NDAA. I am fully against those pieces of legislation.

But.......

Being "against" it doesn't mean they cant implement it ANYTIME they want.

edit on 21-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It doesn't prove it by itself. A victim at the blast's epicenter positively ID'd the man in that video as the one who dropped a backpack in front of him right before it exploded.

A person positively ID'd by a victim as the bomber entered the gas station immediately after hijacking a vehicle. Innocent people tend to not bomb marathons and hijack vehicles.

Again, this is not 100% evidence of culpability, but it's very strong. Especially since you have no evidence to the contrary, except to keep yelling about how you expect all events in the world to be videotaped.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So you're only good at investigating, if the government says so? And what if someone does some bribing, and becomes an official investigator, without actually learning how? Investigating is not something that you need to get a degree in, it's a matter of how keen you are to seeing hidden things, and putting together facts.

It's similar to saying that, to become a philosopher, you need to go through a philosophy class. You don't. The real philosophers didn't go through any classes, and I'm sure the real investigators that were alive hundreds of years ago, didn't go through any classes either.

The people who have devoted their lives to studying criminology and journalism are far better at it than you or me. You may be able to do particle physics, but I assure you that trained physicists are better at it than you.

Anyone who has studied philosophy academically as a profession is better at it than you. This is because they are studying philosophy all day instead of hanging out on the conspiracy message boards.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

A police officer could have easily lied about the suspect being the actual terrorist, to get a raise, or some other benefit. And I'm sure you know that a person's memory changes greatly as time goes on.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

A police officer could have easily lied about the suspect being the actual terrorist, to get a raise, or some other benefit. And I'm sure you know that a person's memory changes greatly as time goes on.

A police officer didn't testify. A victim did. This was in one of the five links I provided from the last page. Keep the great investigation up!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

The people who have devoted their lives to studying criminology and journalism are far better at it than you or me. You may be able to do particle physics, but I assure you that trained physicists are better at it than you.

Anyone who has studied philosophy academically as a profession is better at it than you. This is because they are studying philosophy all day instead of hanging out on the conspiracy message boards.

No, there is no such thing as studying philosophy. Philosophy is about trying to understand how what reality is, the nature of existence itself, and many other abstract things.

You cannot study it. It normally comes with higher than average intelligence and intellect. A true philosopher does not study it, but rather already has the intelligence and intellect to do it. You can teach someone how to do it, but if they do not have a high enough intellect, they will simply not understand it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What happened in Boston was NOT martial law. We have had Martial Law in Canada (War Measures act in 1970 during the FLQ crisis). Almost 500 people were arrested and denied bail.

So if you are comparing the police REQUESTING people to stay inside for their own safety, and doing a search for a known killer that they knew was in the area to MARTIAL LAW, then you will be blindsided if it is every really invoked in your country.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Perhaps you did not see my other post. I do not want any article or picture, I want a video of the witness actually testifying. I can easily make up some lies, and post it on the internet, or just take a photo of someone, and say that they're testifying, but a video you simply cannot fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No, there is no such thing as studying philosophy. Philosophy is about trying to understand how what reality is, the nature of existence itself, and many other abstract things.

You cannot study it. It normally comes with higher than average intelligence and intellect. A true philosopher does not study it, but rather already has the intelligence and intellect to do it. You can teach someone how to do it, but if they do not have a high enough intellect, they will simply not understand it.

I assure you that you can study philosophy. And I would advise you to do so. Then you would know that what you just described is a serious misunderstanding of Socratic epistemology (which states that one must be formally taught by professional educators to cultivate internal wisdom).
edit on 21-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Perhaps you did not see my other post. I do not want any article or picture, I want a video of the witness actually testifying. I can easily make up some lies, and post it on the internet, or just take a photo of someone, and say that they're testifying, but a video you simply cannot fake.

See: I have testimony from a victim, and it may be good or bad, and it's likely good, since I have no reason to doubt the credibility of the victim.

Conversely, you have no evidence of anything at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The headline is false; it was not officially "Martial Law". People were encouraged to stay in to make it harder for the perp to escape, and guess what, it worked! I live in the suburbs of Boston. I started following this story at 11pm and barely slept until the second guy was caught the next night. I listened to the police scanner, and followed discussions about it online. Innocent guys don't throw bombs and grenades at police; this much I know. People wanted to stay inside to aid in this guy getting caught. No one was getting in trouble for leaving their houses in Boston, however. You could hear on the police scanner that they were stopping and talking to anyone matching the perp's description, but that was all that would happen to you if you went outside. I had a friend who had to get to work in Boston, and she said no one stopped her from getting into the city. When they caught that guy, I can totally get why there was partying in the streets. Boston is a tough, close knit people, and they take care of their own.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. You can make a person study philosophy, but you can't make the person understand it. Philosophy is greatly connected to intellect, and you can't teach how to have a high intellect. You can teach a person about looking into the nature of things, but for someone to truly understand the nature of something, you need to have a rather high intellect.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You have no testimony from any witness, only an article, thus invalidating your "evidence".

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join