It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Boston celebrate Martial Law with chants of ‘USA, USA’?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

You have no testimony from any witness, only an article, thus invalidating your "evidence".

Can you please post video footage of you writing that post? Otherwise, I don't believe you wrote it.

And can you please post video footage showing you writing all your other posts? Otherwise, I have no proof that you are the same person.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If it was martial law as you claim, how come I went to get a sandwich and later a banana split?

It wasn't martial law, it was a lock down not only was it voluntary (nobody wanted to be caught in the middle of some shootout), it was not enforced, a few people here and there stepped out of their houses and got away with it.

At least one police officer has been pictured delivering milk to a family who could not go to the store during the lock down. Do you think that would happen during Martial law?

Milk delivered to your door? THAT is service!

-rrr

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

You don't have to know if I am writing this. However the fact is that, there are words in front of you forming a sentence, and that's all you need to know.

And thank you for copying me because you could not think of anything mature.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You don't have to know if I am writing this. However the fact is that, there are words in front of you forming a sentence, and that's all you need to know.

I need video evidence that you're not in my house right now. I refuse to respond to anyone who is threatening me in my own home.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Boston proved that the police state apparatus is fully up and running, and the people are ready and willing to accept it. All it took was to instill a little fear.

I'm kinda late to the party here so I apologize if this has already been posted...

edit on 21-4-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You can go check your entire house, and you will see for yourself that I am not in it.

You are simply trying to attack me in an immature way so I would stop responding, and so you would have a feeling of satisfaction knowing that you "won" the argument.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You are simply trying to attack me in an immature way so I would stop responding, and so you would have a feeling of satisfaction knowing that you "won" the argument.

I'm going to need to see video footage showing that you're winning the argument.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
Boston proved that the police state apparatus is fully up and running, and the people are ready and willing to accept it. All it took was to instill a little fear.

I'm kinda late to the party here so I apologize if this has already been posted...

edit on 21-4-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

Late to the party but right on target.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Couldn't take my maturity and intelligence, huh? Don't worry, the government is here to protect you, it'll be all okay.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I also want to note the fortitude of all the citizen spies, a vital component to any good police state. How diligently they all took to the Internet to comb over photos and finger suspects.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Couldn't take my maturity and intelligence, huh? Don't worry, the government is here to protect you, it'll be all okay.

I believe you are a disinfo robot elf (or several posting under the same account name) because I have not seen any video evidence to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

There is no evidence to believe that they are not involved in the bombing, but there is no evidence to believe that they are involved in the bombings, other than a bunch of people simply sprouting what they have heard from the media. I am only being objective here.
edit on 21-4-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

No, there is lots of evidence to believe they were involved in the bombings:

1) video footage of them behaving suspiciously at the marathon
2) visual ID from a victim who saw the younger brother place the backpack immediately next to him right before detonation
3) additional surveillance footage from at least two locations after they hijacked a vehicle
4) visual ID from the man who was carjacked that the suspects looked like the men from the marathon video; and
5) possible evidence of motive from the brothers' social-networking sites and statements to friends/family.

Meanwhile, there is no evidence at all to suggest that they weren't involved in the bombings.

Let's stay objective here.

You talk a lot about footage but apparently you're unaware of the fact that they have yet to release the video of the men leaving the packages at the marathon. You fail.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

You talk a lot about footage but apparently you're unaware of the fact that they have yet to release the video of the men leaving the packages at the marathon. You fail.

Did you see the second item on my list? It was eyewitness testimony from a victim at the blast's epicenter who saw the suspect in that video drop his backpack next to him immediately before detonation.

I don't trust anyone, but I'm more likely to trust the eyewitness victim at the scene of the incident than JRCrowley.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Did you see the second item on my list? It was eyewitness testimony from a victim at the blast's epicenter who saw the suspect in that video drop his backpack next to him immediately before detonation.

I don't trust anyone, but I'm more likely to trust the eyewitness victim at the scene of the incident than JRCrowley.

Your first point was "1) video footage of them behaving suspiciously at the marathon". The authorities have video of them laying the explosives - or at least they claim to have the video - but they are not showing it to the public.

Any other video shootage which shows "them behaving suspiciously" is pure conjecture. Anyone can look suspicious on a video when bombs are about to go off.

If you're not curious as to why the authorities are not showing us the video of the men setting up the bombs then I question you.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Your first point was "1) video footage of them behaving suspiciously at the marathon". The authorities have video of them laying the explosives - or at least they claim to have the video - but they are not showing it to the public.

Any other video shootage which shows "them behaving suspiciously" is pure conjecture. Anyone can look suspicious on a video when bombs are about to go off.

If you're not curious as to why the authorities are not showing us the video of the men setting up the bombs then I question you.

What's your source for the claim that the FBI has footage of suspects dropping the bombs?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

What's your source for the claim that the FBI has footage of suspects dropping the bombs?

The police commissioner Edward Davis told CBS that they have the suspects ON CAMERA planting the bombs. Apparently you haven't been following this story very closely as it's developed over the week.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The police commissioner Edward Davis told CBS that they have the suspects ON CAMERA planting the bombs. Apparently you haven't been following this story very closely as it's developed over the week.

I just searched "edward davis fbi footage cbs" and did not find this story. I'm not a skilled investigator, so it would be nice if you supplied a link. Thanks for your patience.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Perhaps you're referring to this:

City Council President Stephen Murphy, who said he was briefed by Boston police, said investigators saw the image on surveillance footage they got from a department store near the finish line, and matched the findings with witness descriptions of someone leaving the scene.

"I know it's very active and very fluid right now — that they are on the chase," Murphy told The Associated Press. He added: "They may be on the verge of arresting someone, and that's good."

The bombs were crudely fashioned from ordinary kitchen pressure cookers packed with explosives, nails and ball bearings, investigators and others close to the case said. Investigators suspect the devices were then hidden in black duffel bags and left on the ground.

As a result, they were looking for images of someone lugging a dark, heavy bag.

One department store video "has confirmed that a suspect is seen dropping a bag near the point of the second explosion and heading off," Murphy said.

A law enforcement official who spoke to AP on condition of anonymity and was not authorized to discuss the case publicly confirmed only that investigators had an image of a potential suspect whose name was not known to them and who had not been questioned.

www.gazettetimes.com...

Murphy is a city councilman. But, sure, I would be interested in seeing any additional footage.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nobody is celebrating "Martial Law" in Boston. You need to put the term "Martial Law" in the context to which it was exercised. This action, and the correct one, is to keep people safe and nothing more, in a manhunt for terrorists that have shown exactly why Martial Law was needed in this situation.

If they had not done what they did, so many other people would have been killed or injured. These scumbag brothers pulled just about every atrocity you could think of at people, during this chase. Guns and Bombs, freestyle, out the windows, with absolutely no care about injuring innocent people. And after all, we know what they did to innocent people in order to get hunted down in this way.

Any celebration is because people in these communities feel safe again, are impressed with the diligence and sacrifice exercised to bring it to an end, and respect for those that died.

SMR

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There was no Martial Law.
Martial Law must be declared and it was not. It doesn't just happen.
Can anyone show where State, City, or otherwise declared Martial Law ?
There were no curfews. No Arrests made for not letting Law Enforcement check homes (which by the ay, they ASKED and nobody was forced)

There was as much Martial Law in Boston as there was when a robbery suspect was being chased the other night down the street from me. NONE !

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join