It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can PROVE government behind bombing, I feel fear posting this

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
I think I can see where the OP is coming from .
TPTB will create false flag events in an attempt to militarise your towns and cities ,
All the OP was asking , is that you watch for certain things unfolding and when you recognise the pattern , then the OP has delivered all the proof you will need .

It didn't take a genius to understand the OP's point , so why are most of you having such a hard time grasping this ??????

The title says PROOF in capital letters, yet the OP provides absolutely no proof. He makes a couple of predictions, but does not provide proof. He doesn't even mention why he predicts it. The OP hasn't come back, so he's obviously trolling, and you are clearly missing the point here.

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
Don't people take any time to comprehend what they read? There have only been a couple of you that have pointed out the obvious but you get ignored. Let me add my tiny voice with you.

The OP said if a bridge or museum is attacked within the next 2 to 3 weeks then there is HIS PROOF.
He spent most of his post explaining why he thinks it, and says it's a rant.
So there isn't anything most of you people can address other than if you agree, or have your own opinion, but if you were clueless enough to ask for proof....then you are too lazy to read or can't comprehend written English.

I think you failed to realise that the OP provided no proof for his claims. He said that the government will do terrorist attacks in the next few weeks on certain generalised locations (no specifics). If that were to happen, how is that proof that the government did it? He could have committed the attacks himself! And if the attacks don't happen, does that mean that there is proof that the government didn't do it? What makes the OP think that there will be attacks on those general targets?

Do you understand what PROOF means?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterlopez42
I can prove without a shadow of doubt Boston bombing is just a well planned false flag committed by branches/contractors of US government.

There are going to be bridge and possibly museum explosions in US next.

How do I know ?

BECAUSE US GOVERNMENT IRONICALLY IS ABOUT TO SUPPLY ME WITH PROOF

If this was just two muslim fanatics acting out their sick fantasy. This will be over right here and now.

And there won't be for at least 6 months any new mass casualties or injuries.

But because this was indeed false flag, and because US government needs troops on the street for controlled collapse of the economy.

Within next 2-3 weeks there are going to be more attacks and more deaths.

United States is a big country, doing few attacks here and there are simply not enough for government to implement unpopular agenda.

So there are going to be more and more AND AS MANY AS IT TAKES, attacks.

Now some of you lovers of CNN, will point out how there is plenty of evidence these guys are real terrorists.
(and they are, as in they kill people)

But I will only once remind you that some of 9/11 perpetrators have been caught and tried, with all the videos and passports and evidence made before hand.

And I know a good 75% of you know 9/11 was inside job, regardless of how convincing the shadow government made it for the masses.

So if you are a shill, I won't even debate you.

Next 2-3 weeks will be my proof.

If I were you ladies and gentlemen, I would stay clear of concerts, museums, any bridge

--------- What really made it click for me is that DHS insider report, the guy was crystal clear in 2012, watch for the fall in metals (gold silver) for the green light to be given for transformation.

Given needed renewal of Federal Reserve Act in 2013
Given 9/11 history
Given bullet purchases
given CISPA
given attempted gun control and now soon executive orders
Given amour vehicle purchases

Given DHS insider report for the fall of metals.

Soon all you keyboard warriors will have your patriotism tested.

I however am not that brave, I am leaving for Russia (I married a Russian chick). I'll find a nice lake, pack a gun for the bears, and go fishing in peace while the Rome burns.

Hopefully KGB goons are not gonna think of me as an American spy and follow me around.

How do you say "so what that I took a photo of a tree and a lake" in Russian LOL

FOR FACEBOOK YOU GOONS, IT IS FOR THE FACEBOOOOOK
edit on 20-4-2013 by peterlopez42 because: (no reason given)

So you post a thread promising proof; and your proof is this:
www.google.com...

A calendar. Yes! Excellent proof!

"Next 2-3 weeks will be my proof."

And you don't have proof, but you will have proof. Of course!

That said, I can see things going that-a-way as well to prepare for the financial Pied Piper visit we got coming. But unlike you, I can't make a claim to having proof of it. It's that kind of logic though that has the US where it's at...you know...having non-existent truth. You'd make a great politician if you weren't so concerned with at least trying to say something you believe is truthful.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by peterlopez42

you know i think your right and we'll have to see what unfolds though i don't think it's going to happen just yet it might have just been a test of sorts,what i must say is i was expecting concrete evidence that would make my hair stand on end which i did not end up getting,regardless i value your statements and cross my fingers that our future won't be as bleak as many of us think it'll be.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

OP I can't say I agree completely, but I've had a feeling this would be a turbulent year and mentioned so in my post HERE

The fact that this is such a bizarre case and the mention of other bombs and even possible terrorist cells. We might see just what you are talking about, and I wouldn't be surprised. I actually considered that we might bring a real decade of terrorism on ourselves that is real because of the enemies we made fighting a war on terrorism that did not really exist yet. 9/11 somehow has us dropping bombs in 6 countries and looking at a few others. Who knows what we are in for.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm betting a Cyprus event will occur. A bail-in is on the horizon. I'll put money on it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

The point I was trying to make is that if you have a differing opinion to the mob on here, you usually end up being made to look like an idiot, no matter how right you may be.

The point most people are trying to make in this thread is this - if you make an extraordinary claim, you better have some extraordinary proof to back it up. Not a simple claim of "well, since this happened, the proof that X person/people was involved is that more attacks are going to happen.

Look at it this way. If you went to court, and claimed that President Obama raped a relative of yours, the Judge and Jury would require an absolute heap of proof. Your only proof is this - well, more rapes are going to happen in the next couple of months, so there that means that President Obama raped my relative. Not only would you get booted out of court quicker than you can type "WTF IS HAPPENING?", but you would look like a complete fool.

Can you see how foolish the OP's claims looks now????

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Amen.

Had a long and heated government with someone on another site who actually ate up everything the media/government provided us... I think that's scary in itself. At this point in time, you are either awake or asleep, and if the latter, despite all of these haphazard false flags with actually little to no real evidence, I don't think you're waking up any time soon until it's too late.

I'm not even American and I generally feel sorry for your nation. This level of deceit is only happening in one place in this world, and people need to put two and two together and finally realize why that is.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Crescent www.zazzle.com... is a camouflage Caucasian www.khazaria.com... separatists translate.google.ru... who allegedly broke Svyatoslav www.proza.ru... 1000 + years ago, the last 20 + years instructs and finances of usa goal of the Khazaria recovery and expansion of Israel to Volgograd

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2
Look at it this way. If you went to court, and claimed that President Obama raped a relative of yours, the Judge and Jury would require an absolute heap of proof. Your only proof is this - well, more rapes are going to happen in the next couple of months, so there that means that President Obama raped my relative. Not only would you get booted out of court quicker than you can type "WTF IS HAPPENING?", but you would look like a complete fool.

Excellent analogy there, hopefully the OP and anybody who agreed with him/her will see the absurdity now. Although chances are that all of them were just trolling. On the other hand this is ATS and the range of peoples ideas is so large its impossible to tell when someone is being serious or sarcastic.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Your is behind this, NWO is behind this. But why do you fear them? Fear is their gun and they are using it everywhere!!! Do not fear NWO! Do not! Have faith in GOD and nothing will happen to you if you help your brothers and sisters understand what the truth is! You help people see, you help GOD! You help GOD, HE never lets you alone!
So simple.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sorry, this is not proof, it isn't even very convincing. Even if something were to happen, it is hardly proof of anything. You can have an opinion, such as you do, then make anything at all fit to be your "proof". Good thing your not a scientist! Lol

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You are correct!!! Now i see it! Now i see it! Thank you!!!

I replied before without reading your text, i only read the title. Now i understand the reason behind the attacks! The economical collapse is coming as you said! I thought these attacks were for the war in Iran which was planned to happen this summer. There was in the back of my mind the question: "When the global economical collapse will happen if they are attacking Iran this summer? Their plans must have fallen behind in their schedule!" But now i see that their plans are going exactly as they were planning to go!!! They will bring the global economical collapse before the war in Iran. Which means in 1-2 months and as you pointed more is bout to come.

For the people who might not know what the NWO orders plan is, i will write it shortly: They are willing to create a huge national debt in every country around the world, especially in the countries that have extremely big amounts of oil under their seas like Greece, Cyprus, Argentina. The debt will be so huge that no country will be able to pay it back ever! For this reason they will cause a global economical collapse! Then when the world will be lost and no one will know what shall be done next, the antichrist will come and he along with his company will buy every countries debt. A new world government will be created after that in the position of every country's government and the president of this government will be the antichrist. The global government will bring the mark of the beast to all the humans and whoever denies to take will not be able to buy or sell anything. That is why many will decide to go and leave to the mountains as the prophecies say.
Fortunately, the plan of GOD will destroy the NWO plans and the WW3 will happen. The only thing the NWO fears is the WW3 as this way their plans will be useless. WW3 will save us( what a tragical irony!).

Anyway, have patience, buy food for the next 6 months or more and believe in GOD. Everything will be fine!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Gideon70
I think I can see where the OP is coming from .
TPTB will create false flag events in an attempt to militarise your towns and cities ,
All the OP was asking , is that you watch for certain things unfolding and when you recognise the pattern , then the OP has delivered all the proof you will need .

It didn't take a genius to understand the OP's point , so why are most of you having such a hard time grasping this ??????

The title says PROOF in capital letters, yet the OP provides absolutely no proof. He makes a couple of predictions, but does not provide proof. He doesn't even mention why he predicts it. The OP hasn't come back, so he's obviously trolling, and you are clearly missing the point here.

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
Don't people take any time to comprehend what they read? There have only been a couple of you that have pointed out the obvious but you get ignored. Let me add my tiny voice with you.

The OP said if a bridge or museum is attacked within the next 2 to 3 weeks then there is HIS PROOF.
He spent most of his post explaining why he thinks it, and says it's a rant.
So there isn't anything most of you people can address other than if you agree, or have your own opinion, but if you were clueless enough to ask for proof....then you are too lazy to read or can't comprehend written English.

I think you failed to realise that the OP provided no proof for his claims. He said that the government will do terrorist attacks in the next few weeks on certain generalised locations (no specifics). If that were to happen, how is that proof that the government did it? He could have committed the attacks himself! And if the attacks don't happen, does that mean that there is proof that the government didn't do it? What makes the OP think that there will be attacks on those general targets?

Do you understand what PROOF means?

I even put in caps for you "HIS PROOF".......see the word "HIS"?
This is what he believes will be his proof of what he believes is going on. I don't think he was thinking that it would be more appropriate to say, "if this and this happens in the next 2 weeks, then I will have circumstantial evidence that could be interpreted to support my position."

My purpose for posting was to point out the lack of reading comprehension of so many posters on this thread.
If ever there was an opportunity to test the ATS communities IQ, this thread should be submitted.

I say instead of giving people stars, they should create IQ points that can be given and taken away by the mods and members that have reached a certain level of IQ points. Maybe we could improve the quality of posts if even just a few people hesitate to post in fear of publicly displaying their low ATS IQ score.....I know I would be doing fewer hit and run postings.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

Messianic belief systems are the bane of humanity.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Rock on the Range is a massive concert coming up May 17-19 and it's located in Columbus Ohio all my friends are going and I actually am worried about them and for my brother. Ive even suggested to them not to go after what's happen lately.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by JesusChristwins

Messianic belief systems are the bane of humanity.

Look at the enlightened scholar over there admiring himself from on high.

Although I'm sure putting others down for their beliefs makes you feel better about yourself, you should really offer up more than a spineless snake-lick jab like that, so as to properly encourage a healthy debate. Have a great day!
edit on 22-4-2013 by Hendrick99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You are correct in your OP, and the next few weeks will proove what you are suggesting.

It will not however continue being small scale (Museum, Bridge, Malls etc.) and escaping to Russia will not absolve you from what is about to take place over all the Earth. It will buy you some time, but on the Final Day; Russia and her ally China will bare the brunt of the damage.

There is no where to go physically that will aviod what is coming, but there is a place you can go spiritually if you are given eyes to see and ears to hear.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well that Linsay guy who's supposedly connected to the people who run the country in Oil, told him the same thing. He said starting in a few months or end of april. But he's been right on the stuff he told before so maybe.

Keep canned goods, rice and food just in case. ESPECIALLY KEEP lots, of pet food. Cats can't eat human food and survive for long

edit on 22-4-2013 by vpjanitorial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrick99

My opinion offend you? Or you simply disagree? Or maybe you were talking to Jesus last night and he told you he'll be coming back to earth soon?

Have a nice day yourself.

edit on 22-4-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join