It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can PROVE government behind bombing, I feel fear posting this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
OP is clearly trolling and doing a bad job at it.

1.) Says he can prove it, but then says his proof will come when the events happen. Contradict yourself much?

2.) Anyone who listened to all the police scanner audio as the hunt was going on, knows why he picked those locations.

Just a troll who was most likely stoned and thought this thread would be funny.

I'll be the first to admit I was shouting false flag after the bombings because something about it seemed "off" to me, but when listening to the scanner audio and hearing what all was going on elsewhere in the area that was never mentioned by MSM, false flag went out the window.

If it was a false flag to incite fear, all the other stuff would have been mentioned and a lot more would have happened. I honestly believe this was a genuine sleeper cell that was activated.

Events like this awaken the sad little trolls of the internet and they hit hard.
edit on 21-4-2013 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Well said nightmare_david. Wish I could copy and paste your post into about 20 new threads right now.

Logic seems to have taken a vacation at the very time, it needs to be used.

Des

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Once again a thread claiming proof, with absolutely NONE, NADDA, ZILCH. Why does this title say "I feel fear posting this." Look I am not trolling, but this title is completely misleading. There is also nothing to fear accept for the backlash of people taking their time out to read something that says one thing and offers none of what the title claims.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This just sounds like a fear mongering rant, there is zero proof presented by the OP that proves that the government was behind the Boston bombing.

To write a thread saying I don’t have the proof yet but I will soon is just absurd in that case then the OP would be better waiting a couple of weeks to disclose this information, assuming that it exists.

I personally can’t help but feel this is a flag grab, and a rather shameful one at that.

If the OP has proof then it should be published, otherwise there is no point in this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The only fear the OP's rant mongers in me is a minor nagging doubt that resides in my subconscious, a subtle annoying little voice that says "you're wasting your time reading this BS, get up off your butt and go do something with your life before its over".

Actually today I've got the flu.....so(still time wasted actually).

edit on 21-4-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Flag & Star Fishing Title - Check

Proof of Nothing - Check

No facts, no links, no evidence - Check

OP, have fun in Russia !!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If anyone is a shill please contact me lol jk
Serioulsy the uncle of the two brothers is a beast he snaps off on the media.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterlopez42

I however am not that brave, I am leaving for Russia (I married a Russian chick). I'll find a nice lake, pack a gun for the bears, and go fishing in peace while the Rome burns.

I am going to stock up on Marshmallow's, Grahm Crackers, and chocolate bars, so when Rome burns I can share them with everyone.

Peaceful fishing is over-rated.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by peterlopez42

There wasn't even a mention about actual proof in the OP...do you mean someone from the government is going to actually hand over proof to you? If so, why you? This might be more believable as more than the ravings of a child (I hope, as opposed to a grown adult) desperately in need of attention, or someone confused enough to think such speculation - largely based on a drop in the price of PMs which anyone with an understanding of markets has felt is looong overdue - "predicted" by some attention-seeking fool claiming to be a "DHS Insider", would be as believable to others as it is to him/herself.

So honestly, don't worry, yoy have absolutely nothing to fear. If your post was viewed evven by the Director of the CIA himself, he would most likely simply roll his eyes and laugh. Sorry if this sounds like ridicule, but it seems like you're in a dangerous, paranoid mental state. Hopefully when the next few weeks pass, you'll feel better. And don't flip out if there's other attacks. People on the edge are likely to be further on the edge after such an event. There are unstable individuals right now likely planning the next "thing" because they believe exactly the illogical nonsense you are believing right now.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The only thing you had proven is that you do not have any additional information on this matter. Thanks for nothing.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That's not proof. Making some idiotic claims predicting "SOMETHING" will happen again.

God damn your dense.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
can i have a refund on the time i spent reading this rant?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why kill off your source of income? Sorry, the government likes taxes too much to kill off their source.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sometimes I'm psychic and I'm sure the Government is now watching you since you posted this and they are now watching you very close. You should go hide up in the mountains for a couple of months until your bridge and museum events happen. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Where's the proof?

I don't see anything but a rant?

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking, the WHOLE time reading this post.

I'm sure that is what 99% of the people who clicked on this thread thought, as well.

The guy posted that he had PROOF, just to get people to look inside this poor thread and listen to him rant.

In fact, I actually find it offensive when people make threads like these, it is almost an insult on the intelligence of people on ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
so watch for bridge/museum attacks in the very near future. if such event(s) transpire - well then the OP was onto something. if not - just another failed prediction. i'm open to the possibility of either eventuality. wait and see.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

There goes their chance to blame North Korea.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow, False flag this false flag that..I think you people listen to much of Alex jones..Dude jumped on conspiracies just to make money. Hey, I would too if it was gonna pay me millions just to go on ATS and sites and say, " Oh yeah, It's a false flag" This crap is going to far..I'm not saying the Gov. wouldn't do it, but how many terror cells is there in USA...So easily for a terrorist to plan and initiate an attack. The way things are going it would be perfect to plan an attack on US, cause all you people will cry "false flag" and it would be a perfect scapegoat.

Yes, Russia is guilty of false flags also, many countries are.. But doesn't mean all of them are false flags, Look at all you people saying "Ohh, Olympics going to be a false flag, I'm soo certain this time" Yeaaa and what happened? Nothing, you people are too paranoid.
edit on 21-4-2013 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join