It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
You arent too bright are you . You just have a Yankee mouth .

I have met network and I can assure you that he is 100% Carolina Redneck.

As for his mouth however, it sure is purty.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I have great grand children older than that one on your avatar .

If, as you claim, you were born in 1950, that means that your lineage averages a child every fifteen years.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

19 to 20 years for your information . Your math is lacking .

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

So am I to assume you cannot find the parts in the speech you are so sure exist?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Where the heck have you been in this conversation ? On page 5 you posted the speech , remember ? The 3rd section of the off site information you posted is the part dealing with the secret societies with secret handshakes and secret proceedings . The meant Freemasons who are doing the work of the Zionest Bankster bunch that are following their plan to control the world . You know the plan you say does not exist.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Oh, I guess I did link you to a thread that contained the whole speech. See, the problem is, if you take a paragraph out of context, then it can change the meaning. Which is why so many folks were so easily duped into believing that JFK was talking about secret societies. There have been many in the past that chopped up his speech and took many things out of context to trap lazy stupid people into thinking that way. Those who weren't lazy and stupid would eventually find the WHOLE speech and find that he was talking about the Press keeping national security in mind since the Bay of Pigs invasion was a total disaster due to leaks. It's kind of why the speech was called "the president and the press" instead of "secret societies are bad".

Now again, you are free to read the whole thing, in context if you like.

Perhaps it will bring back memories of your young job as a newsman at age 11. (since the speech was give to the press and for the press)

I implore you to actually read the speech so you don't just mope around complaining about how right you are and how wrong I am. Life is too short to be ignorant.
edit on 3-5-2013 by network dude because: augustusmasonicus has no idea how good sweet tea really is.

edit on 3-5-2013 by network dude because: read the damn speech

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Your math is lacking .

Actually, you're right. I used the date of the speech where I should have used your birth date.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hey SimonPeter,

You seemed to have missed this post 3 pages back. How about addressing the disconnect?

Fitz

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

reply to post by AlbertPike

It is not the what of Masonry to engage in conspiracy ? How about the Secret Society that looks after their own people to get Jobs , make deals , Make sales, meets in secrecy, secret hand shakes , secret proceedings and thats just for the lower echelon members . At the 32nd and 33rd degree level much bigger deals are made for big contracts and power bids such as politics . The religion thing changes to something less than Godly at the highest degrees . Things go on that the lower echelon does not know about . The secret is out .

Hmm...." A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" populated with "major players in big politics" that on one hand "looks after their own people to get Jobs , make deals , Make sales, meets in secrecy, secret hand shakes , secret proceedings and thats just for the lower echelon members" yet on the other hand is so feckless that it can't even prevent a temple from "going under because people have wized up and left".

I don't suppose you see the disconnect in your assertion? Now I suspect you'll come back with something to the effect that 'teh elitez don't need the low-level porch-mason temples and a temple closing isn't emblematic of anything meaningful as concerns the utter power of true masonry'. However, if this is the case then 'low-level masonry' never was required for the elites to prosper and assertions that Masonry is the tool of the elites is wildly mistaken. Either that or else the temple closing because "people have wized up and left" must signal the coming downfall of the elites since a tree without roots must ultimately die.

So which is correct?

Fitz

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I have read the speech . The people behind the Bay of Pigs invasion and those pushing the Vietnam war were induced to do so because of greed . Further more these were the same greedy people that were trying to subvert our government as they are doing today . You seem insistent that the Masons are not working with the Globalist and the rest of the world says they are . You also are insisting that the Rothschilds creation called the Illuminati that was initiated by Adam Weishaupt has not infiltrated and subverted the Masons to work with the Globalist . I give you that most all Masons really don't deal with the Globalist . But Freemasonry is deep in the political agenda and is another powerful entity that I am sure has not been overlooked by the powers that be to use for their selfish goals of world domination.
It is this which has served as the basis for our organization of SECRET MASONRY which is not known to ,and aims which are not even so much as suspected by , these Goy ( Cattle) , attracted by us into the " SHOW" ARMY of MASONIC LODGES in order to throw dust in the eyes of their fellows . This is Protocol 11 paragraph 7.
Protocol 15 deals with the Goy Masons after the Zionist Jews have finished with them.
Oh I know you believe the Protocols to be a fraud , but in a court of law there is enough evidence to mitigate against the Zionist Jews and the NWO.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You seem insistent that the Masons are not working with the Globalist and the rest of the world says they are.

The rest of the world doesn't believe this. You anti- Masons are a very small minority.

You also are insisting that the Rothschilds creation called the Illuminati that was initiated by Adam Weishaupt has not infiltrated and subverted the Masons to work with the Globalist.

The Illuminati didn't infiltrate Freemasonry. This belief is founded purely upon speculation. Do some research on the 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad then come back to us.

But Freemasonry is deep in the political agenda and is another powerful entity that I am sure has not been overlooked by the powers that be to use for their selfish goals of world domination.

Oh I know you believe the Protocols to be a fraud , but in a court of law there is enough evidence to mitigate against the Zionist Jews and the NWO.

No there isn't. They are a proven hoax but no matter what you refuse to accept truth... Fear and paranoia rules you.

I know who the leaders are while you only believe false information.
edit on 3-5-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You mean that a committee some 100 years ago said that they were . At that time there was no tangible evidence that they were conclusively true . Over the 100 or so years from that time of the " proof " based on the available evidence much of the fulfillment of these Protocols by the people who were originally charged with authorship has proved otherwise . I live in todays times and I see the irrefutable evidence that the Protocols were the product of the Globalist/Zionist Jews as those that actually investigate the Protocols . Further more the same temperament against the Gentile is displayed in the Talmud . A lot has happened since that time in 1921. Ironically these Zionist Jews may not be Jews by blood but Khazars and some are likely Edomites posing as Jews from the lineage of Esau who was rejected by God when he chose Jacob to make his covenant with . Zionism and Judaism are diametrically opposed .

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It was a bit more than a committee and it had nothing to do with the Illuminati. There may have been delegates from the Bavarian Order, but there is nothing that suggests "infiltration". Most of the earliest anti-Masonic accusations on this Congress say in one sentence that there are no records to prove anything and in another sentence make accusations that "X, Y, & Z" happened. Hell, it's erroneously believed that this meeting was held on Rothschild property when in fact it was held on a piece of property of William IX. The problem with some people is they are limited in their research...some should read through the French and German writings on the matter.

The Congress of Wilhelmsbad is truly where it was decided the Masons didn't come from the Templars, marked the end of the Rite of Strict Observance, and gave rise the Rectified Scottish Rite which was already being planned for by Jean-Baptiste Willermoz before this meeting.

Nobody cares that you still cling to a hoax or your belief of modern Jews.

I live in todays times and I see the irrefutable evidence that the Protocols were the product of the Globalist/Zionist Jews as those that actually investigate the Protocols.

You mean you see what you want to see.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

You might want to re-read that 3rd paragraph. It says "and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings."

There is NO mention of secret handshakes; you must've imagined it.

But this statement is a snippet, not to be taken literally on its own. It is merely a preamble to his real point, which was that while, as a society, we don't really like secrecy, sometimes it's necessary in the interest of national defense. He was saying that, even though there had been no official declaration of war, the USA and the rest of the world had a common enemy in those who wage a COLD WAR (in other words Soviet communism), and he underlines the NEED for secrecy, especially around newspapers and the publication of things that may compromise an operation, a problem that persists to this day, with "journalists" broadcasting troop positions and so on. He was imploring the newspapers and media to govern themselves as though there had been an actual declaration of war; to be careful about what they publish, lest it tip off the enemy (the Russians).
edit on 4-5-2013 by IslandMason because: Fix typos

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, is there anything that isn't the fault of the Joos?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The people behind the Bay of Pigs invasion and those pushing the Vietnam war were induced to do so because of greed .

Kennedy authorized both the Bay of Pigs invasion and the escalation of invovlement in Vietnam.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason
There is NO mention of secret handshakes; you must've imagined it.

He saw the speech live, who are you to question him?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IslandMason

My apologies you are right but I think the message was the same .

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by IslandMason

My apologies you are right but I think the message was the same .

which message? the one written about in that speech, or the one you imagined you saw at 12 when you were a newsman?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Kennedy also deauthorize both . He was shutting down our involvement in the Vietnam war before his murder . The first plane of commandos returned and was turned around right after he died .LBJ did an immediate reversal to Kennedys decisions including the Silver Certificate EO 11110 and the war . Kennedy was trying to clean up Congressional ties to the Mob and special interest groups such as the Globalist but that all got canned quick when LBJ negotiated his way into the presidency . " Get me the presidency and I'll get you your damn war "

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The same dark powers behind the scenes of secret organisations working for the Globalist . Those knowingly or unknowingly part of the shadow government . Whether the Masons were knowing participants as a whole I doubt . But where there is very secret and powerful structure and support as in the Freemasons one has to ask for what reason and purpose . For fun? I can think of a million other things better . For gain ? Yes . For political gain ? Yes . Could this power structure be used for manipulation of government policy effectively ? Yes . Would the Globalist use this power structure with all of it's secrecy for their own purpose ? You Bet !
How hard would it be to infiltrate the organisation top leadership . Easy ! Would the Globalist fund it ? Yes .
The fact is that the same Monolithic and ruthless and ( secret) conspiracy from the time of Eisenhower and JFK is alive and well today under a new name . The NWO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join