It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
You can't look up every network transmission that has occured 50 years ago.

Why would I have to look it up? These broadcasts were complied contemporaneously so they could be archived for the future. Network schedules are available and a list of all of Kennedy's broadcasts has been listed in the National Archives.

I have no reason to lie about it .

Sure you do. You want to be right on something you are obviously not.

You can go and play in your little club of alcoholics if you want , I don't care ! What is the point in climbing the ranks to the 33rd degree ? Who's rear did you have to kiss to get to each level and what does your family get from it ? You get to dress up in your funny skirts and act like real men huh?

Do you honestly think you stooping to insults is the adult thing to do? Do you really think that is the lady-like behavior you should be displaying? Your insults are as ineffective as your lies.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

It is fruiutless to debate with a youngster . I know what I saw long before you were born and before computers or digitized files .

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

It is fruiutless to debate with a youngster . I know what I saw long before you were born and before computers or digitized files .

You must have an amazing memory....

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I already addressed what he said. Like I said, you are incredible myopic.

His address was about the government being uber secret, not some fraternal organization. Why would he speak out against a Constitutional right?

The Death penalty for divulging secrets is just a stupid ritual.

We don't kill our members for breaking their oaths.

I would ask what you find stupid about our ritual, but it would be disingenuous as I could care less about your opinion.

And the closed favoratism between the Masons is just in our imaginations.

Closed favoritism? Favoritism or nepotism is something transcends all groups, affiliation, cultures, etc. Any people with any kind of relationship can give favoritism to those they know. As a Mason I haven't been given any unfair or illegal favoritism due to my Masonic connections. In fact, my family name has got me out of more trouble than anything else -- by this I mean, since most of my family are cops I sometimes get out of speeding tickets. Yes, I'm sure there is a lot in your head you believe to be true, but is just a figment of your imagination.

reply to post by SimonPeter

You know what you think you saw. You were 12...get over it. There's more to his speech than "secrecy" and "secrets". You may be in your 60s, but you're arguing like a 12-year old would.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It is fruiutless to debate with a youngster .

Right, because your adult behavior is shinning through with your personal insults and removed posts.

I know what I saw long before you were born and before computers or digitized files .

Find one reputable person who claims that the President and the Press speech was on the network news.

You are the only person in Conspiridom who claims to have seen the non-televised speech on television.

edit on 8-5-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a monolithic conspiracy drank it all

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I give up. He won't see what's the truth. He's just another conspiracy nut, who's shown he wouldn't recognize truth if it bit him in the face. Reading comprehension is evidently beyond his capabilities.

These are the people who need to blame their own failings on "them", who see the bogeyman around every corner, and who believe every image of a butterfly is an Illuminati sign (I wonder if my daughter was Illuminati when she drew a million of them as a child?). If someone happens to use an actual word out of the real dictionary like "illuminate" in a speech, it must be a hidden message. They believe in certifiable crackpots (and outright liars) like Icke and Schoenbelen and Cooper, and find their "evidence" at places like illuminatinews.com.

When these people have been inundated with such compelling drama and intrigue, it's probably right that we'll never sway them with anything as mundane as the truth. And the more people try to tell them the truth, the more they are convinced it's a concerted effort to deceive.

Fine. Refuse to hear the truth, and remain ignorant all your life.

Incidentally, I had my initiation earlier this week, and I have to say this: the guys in that lodge had a hard enough time reciting their parts of the ceremony without frequent prompting. Yup, a world-dominating force if I ever saw one...
edit on 9-5-2013 by IslandMason because: Funny, those monolithinc conspirators took my beer too! Bastards!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Off topic, but NetworkDude - I don't have enough posts on the board to be able to respond to your U2U. Just want to say thanks for your kind words of welcome, brother.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Kennedy was going to bring the troops home from Vietnam by 1964.
But there were a lot of people with a lot of reasons to hate him [want him dead].

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join