It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Photoshopped image of the bomber behind 8 year old that was killed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Originally posted by WanDash
Notice that the tree is missing from the "ground zero" picture...?

Hey! That just proves the FBI added that tree into the picture!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sure is some oddities in the photo other than what the OP said.

Circled in white, just a poor picture or something more?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n
Take another look , this time a good one. It is from the same image. Unless you want to claim that the woman that is smiling and clapping in the exact same position and exact same facial expression and is frozen in place like that.

I don't really know why I'm wasting time on this nonsense, I must be bored.
It is clear that those images are from a video, and it is clear that the suspect is moving to the left, and the guy with the yellow hat to the right (and still being visible in the second picture), and that it is perfectly fine to grin/laugh for a couple of seconds.

In other words, there's "plenty" of movement in those two frames, just as is expected when taking two photos within a short period of time.

You seem to be so into wanting to create an alternative reality that you miss the simplest of things.
Makes it easy to believe your own "lies".

Hopefully you'll realize one day that the world is unfortunately not as exciting as you think.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
One thing that struck me as odd when I first saw that picture after listening to the police scanners during the search was that for a kid that they described as 5'7" tall, he sure seems to be towering over everybody in the picture.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

I also saw this thread on ATS that was pasted onto the orginal thread.

I really didn't give it much credence at that time considering it was from ANON source and he said he was at work. Being that no matter who he worked for it could have/would have been traced and paid the conscequences for doing so.

But specifically states all those facts even before the patsy/legitament photos were being distributed to the law enforcement community. With that said......the ANON poster did probably did not have access to those photos and if he did he probably would have mentioned (2) suspects.
I will try to go back and find the thread......I believe I even saved a screen shot of this.

Has anyone seen any follow up postings/ communications from this ANON posted?

I am sure "THEY" caught up with him real real quick and shut him up or shut him up forever!

I will find and repost.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BENGALSLIVEON

Here is the LINK from ANON poster from earlier in the week.....

Could he just have been taking a guess??? Wouldn't he have mentioned (2) suspects/Patsy's?

LINK BELOW

i.imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BENGALSLIVEON

Thanks for the link, but I'm still looking for the original, not one hosted on an image sharing site.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The bomb was towards the back. His back pack was in the front. Also the back pack used was black not white like the kids. This is such a big freaking hoax.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The New York Post was derided Tuesday for apparent inaccuracies in its reporting on the bombing at the Boston Marathon. And now, its rival tabloid, the Daily News, is facing criticism over an apparent photo touch-up.

But the version published by the News seemed to erase a gory wound to the woman's leg that was visible in other publications that used the photo. On Tuesday evening, a link to a blog post exposing the manipulation began circulating among News journalists, some of whom were none-too-pleased about the situation, multiple newsroom sources told Capital.

Picture showing manipulation at source, they apparently edited the photo to erase the gore. I dont want to post it here as it does still show heavy ammounts of blood.

daily-news-doctored-front-page-ph oto-boston-bombing

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DeliberatusImmemor

This is a photo I cropped to remove most of the blood. Who is to say something wasn't added as opposed to being removed?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Edit.

After closer evaluation of minute details.

It is the same instance but perhaps 1 split second apart.

Check hands clapping woman on bottom left.
edit on 20-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If the "bomber" was moving swiftly enough to be in an entirely different spot in the photo, wouldn't the woman in the foreground, out on the street, have moved at least as much as he did? After all, she was actually racing, wasn't she?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'd really like to know what the point is of debating whether this photo has been shopped. Is it to prove whether or not the suspect was actually at the scene? If so, here is a link with numerous photos of the suspects at the event. I'm pretty sure all of these were not shopped.

Images of suspects at marathon

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
These Photos are not the same image, and they are not photo shopped. Look at the lady who has her hands out. Notices her fingers and the spacing? The other photo her hands is in a different position. So this alone says to me that the photos were snapped at two separate times with in a few seconds of each other. There is nothing more to talk about here. It just is not what you claim it to be.
edit on 20-4-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

That's because the guy with the yellow hat is not standing behind him. He is on the side closer to photographer. The bill of that hat cuts in front of the nose. Poor photo quality. The white balance is to bright thus distorting the image

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
USA Today Photo.

www.usatoday.com...

They say this picture is of the bombers 10-20 minutes before the blast in the photo tag. Problem is the runner with the tag number 18293 in the picture finished the race 9 seconds before the blast.

www.baa.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderLustKing
These Photos are not the same image, and they are not photo shopped. Look at the lady who has her hands out. Notices her fingers and the spacing? The other photo her hands is in a different position. So this alone says to me that the photos were snapped at two separate times with in a few seconds of each other. There is nothing more to talk about here. It just is not what you claim it to be.

Exactly. Besides I don't see the point of debating whether this particular photo is shopped anyway when there are numerous other photos of them at the event. There's even a photo of the 19 year old running away after the explosion without his backpack.

Here's the link to that particular photo. It's the second one down.
Running away no backpack

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
All you need to do is give the photo a negative image. I did so with a free trial and can clearly see the differences in the photos that the white balance offset with the original image

I would include it but hence free trial and I can not save

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
USA Today Photo.

www.usatoday.com...

They say this picture is of the bombers 10-20 minutes before the blast in the photo tag. Problem is the runner with the tag number 18293 in the picture finished the race 9 seconds before the blast.

www.baa.org...

The bombers were in the area for awhile and where they are at in this photo doesn't appear to be anywhere near the allegedly shopped photo.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

You could select all, copy it and then paste it into Microsoft paint before saving it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join