It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Photoshopped image of the bomber behind 8 year old that was killed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
It's not from the same image.

Take another look , this time a good one. It is from the same image. Unless you want to claim that the woman that is smiling and clapping in the exact same position and exact same facial expression and is frozen in place like that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Thank you. I saw it right away without the cropped photo that something didn't look right. When I saw the cropped close up of the image it just confirmed it. Not that it matters but I'm also a graphic artist and have been in the business 21+ years. I was just pointing something I saw out there and some people didn't like it.

I'm also a graphic designer and have done photo manipulation and editing for numerous ads and for laser etching on headstones which includes melding many images together in a realistic manner. In my opinion these are not photoshopped as they are two different pictures as pointed out in the actual smoking gun article.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

You do realize the explosive force of the bomb would MOVE the backpack, right?? It's not going to sit in place...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I fail to see what these two photos are trying to prove. Could you point out the areas that were so obviously shopped? By the way, realize that these are low dpi, 72 dpi to be exact so any real detail is pixelated and blurry around the edges.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by Nevertheless
It's not from the same image.

Take another look , this time a good one. It is from the same image. Unless you want to claim that the woman that is smiling and clapping in the exact same position and exact same facial expression and is frozen in place like that.

No, the cropped image is NOT from the same image that is uncropped. The arm of the lady with the striped sleeve directly underneath the suspect is in a different position. The hands of the lady clapping have closed about 4 more inches than the uncropped image. It's hard to see due to the manipulation they did on the image to make the suspect stand out, but the differences are there.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
Awesome find Op. Great work. This particular rabbit hole keeps gettin deeper n deeper.

You mean the poo hole?

That's not a "find"... it's just the same garbage thrown to the masses everywhere by MSM, the same that justifies the total martial law in Boston right now.

You got your hands dirty now, shill.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
These two pictures are nearly identical, but they were taken at slightly different angles. They are NOT the exact same picture. There are MANY differences, if one is interested in finding the the truth, not pushing an agenda.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
These two pictures are nearly identical, but they were taken at slightly different angles. They are NOT the exact same picture. There are MANY differences, if one is interested in finding the the truth, not pushing an agenda.

Thanks for the sane response and backing up my assertion.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

I don't know if it's been pointed out in the thread (I didn't read it all) but in one pic, the clapping lady's hands are apart and in the other, they're closed, proving there's a time difference. Also, the rectangle in the wall behind the suspect makes it VERY clear that the two pics were taken from slightly different angles.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Cabalis

I don't know if it's been pointed out in the thread (I didn't read it all) but in one pic, the clapping lady's hands are apart and in the other, they're closed, proving there's a time difference. Also, the rectangle in the wall behind the suspect makes it VERY clear that the two pics were taken from slightly different angles.

Yeah, those are two of the main differences I've been pointing out. That and the lady with the striped sleeves right arm being in a slightly different position.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis

I fail to see what these two photos are trying to prove. Could you point out the areas that were so obviously shopped? By the way, realize that these are low dpi, 72 dpi to be exact so any real detail is pixelated and blurry around the edges.

"By the way, realize that these are low dpi, 72 dpi to be exact so any real detail is
pixelated and blurry around the edges."

How can this "Pixelated and Blurry" crap convict via The CNN Peoples Court or even make
exhibit status yet alone agreed to be submitted and entered as evidence in a real
court...?

Al-Qaeda are the ones that just tell a story like this and tell every single citizen for
days the same and only story instead of maintaining any form of real evidence integrity.

I thought the Civilized Western World tested and proved their own created story long
before they ran though the streets cheering like Al-Qaeda mobs.

"He who monopolizes all media of communication has full power to keep a tight hand on the
individuals’ minds and souls."

Ludwig Von Mises

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

In both photos his chin is touching the woman's head and his hat is touching the other woman's head. There's just a bunch of other stuff missing in the cropped image. Look at the building in the back, it doesn't match where the girls are standing.

I am sort of leaning in your direction but the quality is too low to make a final judgement IMO

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis

Well from the OP, it seems they're saying it's a fake image, where they stuck a random face behind the hat guy.

You see, they didn't edit the guy into the pic. No, that's not logical. They edited someone else into the image, behind him, which proves they're hiding something.

Don't you know anythings yet??

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

And here I thought you were talking about this bit of "Black Magic".

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You are wrong. I saw the cctv footage of both the suspects walking along the sidewalk until they got to where they wanted.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Look at the girl's legs and the position of the pack. It's above her foot but in front of her leg. Goofy, no?

It's not about the backpack. The guy's FACE has been photoshopped.

On the original, the cap of some pedestrian is hiding a part of his face. On the other shot, his entire face is perfectly visible. Since we have here PROOF it's been photoshopped, then the FBI can have applied anybody's face on the picture, or altered it the way they want.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: Uncertain about my claims.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

That only means that it's a different picture, taken from a slightly different angle. The yellow hat is seen in both pictures. In one, it's further away from his face.

Look at the distance between his head and the yellow hat behind him.
Different angles.

edit on 4/20/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Why do they place the bomb at fence line when it went off about 15 feet away toward the buildings? You can clearly see the runner about 2 feet from the bomb. See below.

Do you realize that these two pictures are from the "two" bomb-sites?
Notice that the tree is missing from the "ground zero" picture...?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Good catch. I hadn't even noticed the OP made that mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join