It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Photoshopped image of the bomber behind 8 year old that was killed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A news reporter talked to their father in Russia today and he claimed they were being set up. I kept that in mind. After seeing these evidence photos the FBI released today I think it is all a set up.

These photos are from this link:
www.thesmokinggun.com...

The first photo looked odd to me as if his head didn't match some how so I started to compare the 2 photos. There is a yellow hat next to his nose that is not in the cropped photo. In the cropped photo there is a face directly behind him that is not in the other photo. They also circle a backpack that is against the gate. The bombs actually were not next to the gate and were in the middle of the sidewalk.

Opinions? Answers? I'm guessing they'll remove the page after this mess up.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

img.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-4-2013 by 2ndFUTURE because: Can't figure out how to post a photo.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's not from the same image.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Awesome find Op. Great work. This particular rabbit hole keeps gettin deeper n deeper.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I know I can't be the only one who read a post a few days ago in which a guy was claiming via "anonymous insider" on this event that Friday they will be looking for a teenaged white kid. So of course that's exactly what's happening. So knowing that, I feel photoshopped images of the alleged suspects in the crowd is a given. Such an easy thing to add to the story to enhance believability.

link   
Look at the girl's legs and the position of the pack. It's above her foot but in front of her leg. Goofy, no?

link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

The two images are just that, two different images, if you look at the lower un zoomed picture in that article, you can see it's taken from a different angle.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
It's not from the same image.

It clearly isn't from the same image.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

The article says it's the same image that was cropped.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
I know I can't be the only one who read a post a few days ago in which a guy was claiming via "anonymous insider" on this event that Friday they will be looking for a teenaged white kid. So of course that's exactly what's happening. So knowing that, I feel photoshopped images of the alleged suspects in the crowd is a given. Such an easy thing to add to the story to enhance believability.

Can you find the thread and provide a link to it, please?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Article states they are two different images, tho very similar.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In both photos his chin is touching the woman's head and his hat is touching the other woman's head. There's just a bunch of other stuff missing in the cropped image. Look at the building in the back, it doesn't match where the girls are standing.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
if you look at the photo of the back pack, you will see that it is indeed in the middle of the side walk.
look at the two girls, and then look down at their legs, you will see they are behind the gate and the backpack can be seen through their legs behind them.

the other picture doesn't appear to be taken at the exact same time, maybe a little bit before. if you look to the left you can see a speck of yellow in front of him.
edit on 19-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

They are two different photos. Read the article and look at the pictures closely. Don't look for what you want to see, just examine them closely. His facial expression is different in the cropped photo and it seems to be taken further to the left of the photographer.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

I believe this is the post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here is the direct info:

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by jjsr420 because: added more stuff man!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'll make it easy for you. Look at where the suspects head is at in relation to the red sign behind him. In the uncropped photo his head is to the left of the sign. In the cropped photo it's directly in front. So either the photographer moved or the crowd moved (the sign didn't move).

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

What you say is impossible. the angles of the people on the bottom would have changed. That one woman on the left is frozen in time and the same in both pictures.

Of course he is different in both pictures. That's part of my point.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by Cabalis

What you say is impossible. the angles of the people on the bottom would have changed. That one woman on the left is frozen in time and the same in both pictures.

Of course he is different in both pictures. That's part of my point.

No it's not impossible if you open up your eyes and look at the pictures closely without seeing what YOU want to see.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
He is right. The three women in the bottom of the "cropped" photo are in identical positions as the full image. It is supposed to be the same image or, as he stated, those people are stopped in time.

If there was enough time between the images for people to move out of the shot next to either side of the suspect, I think it is safe to say the expression and movements of the other people surrounding him would have changed as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution
He is right. The three women in the bottom of the "cropped" photo are in identical positions as the full image. It is supposed to be the same image or, as he stated, those people are stopped in time.

If there was enough time between the images for people to move out of the shot next to either side of the suspect, I think it is safe to say the expression and movements of the other people surrounding him would have changed as well.

No he is not right. If you zoom in on the cropped photo you can tell that the woman with the curly hair chewing on her sleeve is looking more to her left. The angle of her head is slightly different. More than likely the photographer taking this was using a burst mode that took like five photos in a row so the differences are going to be slight, but they are there.

For instance, the stripes on her jacket sleeve are at a different angle in the cropped photo and her sleeve is not covering her mouth. Not to mention the fact that I already pointed out the position of the suspect in relation to the red and white square behind him.
edit on 4/19/2013 by Cabalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

I'll make it easy for YOU. Where in the large crowd photo is that grey side of the building in front of his nose that you only see in the cropped photo. There is no logical correlation to that color and shape in the bottom photo..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join