It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Photoshopped image of the bomber behind 8 year old that was killed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Is the bomb still supposed to be the thing they circled behind the mailbox?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Lets face it ATS. Every event in the US from here on in is a conspiracy according to some.The next erathquake will also be caused by the government I bet some loonies will say.

At least it fits the mentality of the majority non ATS.

There is far too much legitimate lunacy and even the mods censor what they choose to and alloow utter rubbish to be purported as real legitimate news .

What makes ATS any different to the media it slates?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
IT's cultural to say it was a setup if you live in modern russia.

She's delusional, but since everything's corrupt and so many are falsely accused

there, that's the first knee-jerk reaction.

It's not a setup. Just unusual for Chechnians to hit the US.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
dodgy ass image

the bag looks like it belongs to the girl in front

the back of his cap..is cut too straight, to merge with the hair in font

and the pigments of the people in the far right...the picture has been rendered after being layered

peace op

and to the two posters above.... nice to see the trolls turn up when theres something worth calling a conspiracy!.
there are 100`s of other threads on the topic, go grace another thread

edit on 19-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
There's still alot of questions I have:
1. Where'd they get the automatic weapons? Or the money for the automatic weapons? Building a IED is easy, but obtaining semi-automatic, or even automatic weapons isn't that easy. Well, it's easy, but very costly.

The oldest brother was a boxer. He also apparently owned a Mercedes. Money was not really an iasue to him. There are photos of him posing with his Mercedes on his Facebook page.

He was also married and had a 3 year old daughter that he apparently only spent time with on weekends.

There are lots of album photos of them online showing them both nicely dressed.

I don't see how you seem to class them as seemingly poor, as they were seemingly well off.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by Cabalis

What you say is impossible. the angles of the people on the bottom would have changed. That one woman on the left is frozen in time and the same in both pictures.

Of course he is different in both pictures. That's part of my point.

I have to agree with Cabalis,blow the pics up,you can see the women on the left
was clapping,check the hands in each pic,hands open,hands just about closed.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
What is the use of killing the terrorist, they could have used a sniper or sharp shooter to disable him, rather than
going with a batton of officers and scare him. Usually they track the terrorist or the person to find the people behind him, and those who helped in the attack. You just take the history of terror attacks, its always been like this.
Whats the hurry to kill him. Looks like US is dead scared of something going wrong with the economy, and people running the streets with guns.
So now they are going to ban all guns and flammable substance. They might even ban gasoline.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
And on the pictures, just note the area behind the suspects head, on the cropped photo, you can see a red colored stone behind the head, but on the bigger image, the red colored stone is on the right hand side of the head.
The angles of the photo are different.
Investigators should get to the bottom of the attack, they cant by killing the suspects. Someone could have given them a bag, and asked to take care of it. Anything could have happened.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

I believe this is the post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here is the direct info:

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by jjsr420 because: added more stuff man!

In the true spirit of ATS, I wonder if this might have been posted by the younger brother in anticipation of his capture as a means to muddy the water before a trial.
edit on 20-4-2013 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Nevertheless

The article says it's the same image that was cropped.

NO, it doesn't. To wit:

"A nearly identical image to the FBI’s source photo shows a group of spectators watching the April 15 race at a sidewalk barricade in front of 775 Boylston Street, where the second bomb was detonated."

How can you say they are the same photo? One is darker and the angle of the perp's head is different. But thanks for playing and creating another superfluous, clutching-at-straws thread on the subject.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by diabloman
And on the pictures, just note the area behind the suspects head, on the cropped photo, you can see a red colored stone behind the head, but on the bigger image, the red colored stone is on the right hand side of the head.
The angles of the photo are different.
Investigators should get to the bottom of the attack, they cant by killing the suspects. Someone could have given them a bag, and asked to take care of it. Anything could have happened.

No they are both on surveillance carrying bags.

But yes anything could of happened.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by myartisstrong
This has got Photoshop ALLLLL over it. Look at the size of his head compared to the girls in front who appears to be clapping. I'm a graphic designer and have been for a long time. In order for these pictures to really sell... the bomber has to be obviously visible and therefore they increased the size of his head just enough to make it clear enough to make out. Also the nose blends into the hat of the guy standing behind him too much.

jesus, i was waiting and waiting for someone to jump in with an iota of common sense
and observational powers. ats is once again way behind the ball when it comes to recognising
examples of media fakery, and this is one clear example.
it is a purely artificial representation, without question. i dare anyone not to zoom over any area
and not find a myriad of issues (the dad's shoes, the girl's face and hands, the woman's legs,
features of the spectators to the back left etc. etc.).
this has gone way beyond obvious now, just as it has gone way beyond obvious that the
whole 'event' is a completely staged affair with no real deaths or injuries.

but methinks that these sloppy and obvious errors are not for no reason.

are we being educated the easy way? i think so.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Awesome find Op. Great work. This particular rabbit hole keeps gettin deeper n deeper.

As long as you keep following the wrong carrots, you will find that to be true.

They are not the same images.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Use your OWN eyes and not the media.

"The media always lie, but look what they proved to me here..."

ugh

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

NO, it doesn't. To wit:

"A nearly identical image to the FBI’s source photo shows a group of spectators watching the April 15 race at a sidewalk barricade in front of 775 Boylston Street, where the second bomb was detonated."

How can you say they are the same photo? One is darker and the angle of the perp's head is different. But thanks for playing and creating another superfluous, clutching-at-straws thread on the subject.

It also adds to the conclusive evidence these people will use in future posts, that it was the same photo, obviously shopped. WHen it's two different photos, proving nothing.

It won't stop it. You can see the non-thinkers who post things like "OMG good catch S&F" and never bother to think about it, already closing their minds off to the facts.

I'm really losing my mind on ATS. it's like watching an asylum and not being able to help anyone. They're all too happy in their own worlds to care.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

look closely. i dare you.
this is just stupid and ridiculous.
wake up to cgi fakery!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
what makes me laugh with ats (and it's no.1 conspiracy site status??) is that ye keep lapping
up the conspiracy junk (just as ye were supposed to) always thrown into the mix with
events like this, sandy hook, aurora, oslo and utoya, 7/7, 9/11 etc. (and dare i say jfk,
rfk etc.?), while avoiding like the plague the whole possibility (to some, now a certainty) that at
the heart of all these matters lies the same faked, staged and hoaxed core!

let's get real people, for once in our completely contrived and totally manipulated lives.

eta: this thread alone proves the boston scam/con/hoax!!!
edit on 20-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: changed 'post' to 'thread'

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

@Winofiend,

We don't agree on a whole lot, but we're of one accord here, buddy.

And you're absolutely spot-on with your insane asylum analogy. It is very sad and disheartening. I really wish ATS would bifurcate: one site for the sensible and another for those who see a conspiracy or false flag operation under every rug. Because as is, it's rapidly becoming the Tower of Babel.

People want to ignore the facts and come up with false information to further their unfounded-in-reality conspiracies. It's thinking like this that makes a lot of people dismissive of all conspiracy theories. These hyper conspiracy theorists are harming the cause of well-reasoned, fact-based conspiracies.
edit on 20-4-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

I'm beginning to think that the only elements of conspiracy in this situation revolve around FACILITATION of the attack. As in, the brothers either casually discussed carrying out an attack/planned some sort of attack, but were immediately caught by those running the most highly advanced national security measures. These 'black-ops spooks then grabbed one or both brothers, demonstrating they were caught hook, line & sinker, before offering a deal to enable them to carry out an attack at the direction of the shadow cabal who pull the strings, with significant weaponry provided. The brothers likely believed they had some sort of protective immunity from the spooks, that they would be enabled to escape the consequences, but on realising they had been 'burnt' went bat-sh#t crazy trying to escape.

The one they caught alive will be told that if he talks about the deal his whole family will be tortured and killed, or that he himself will be announced as having died, only to be stowed away somewhere to endure torture for tbe rest of his days. He maybe didn't even know about spook facilitation until the sh#t hit the fan - thereby explaining his incredibly panicked state of mind which even led him to run over his brother trying to escape.

Even worth considering is that they were provided with weapons and a target by a spook posing an Islamic sympathiser, perhaps claiming to be associated with high ranking Jihadi terror groups.

I am all but past the idea that American national security services can miss any domestic terror plans. 9/11 secured my opinion on the reality of modern false flag operations, and so even when everything seems to point to independent planning, I have lingering suspicions that SOMEONE in authority was aware, and either planned it, facilitated it, or allowed it to happen, perhaps secretly aiding the terrorists without their knowledge (IE - removing security 'red flags' from computer systems that would otherwise lead to their interception by less totalitarian surveillance teams; such 'red flags might include reports or financial traces connected to unusual or outright suspicious purchases, for example fertiliser in large quantities. ..)

Or, it might be a genuine case of homegrown Islamic terrorist cells. Though how on Earth the NSA could have missed such an obvious terrorism risk I'm sure I don't know, considering the older brother was already on the radar. It is a mystery that serves as an indictment of either abject intelligence failure - or willful inaction to enable another reason to clamp down on freedoms - perhaps serving as a stepping stone to facilitate the rollout of a specific agenda in areas of administration that we haven't yet considered.
edit on 20-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
In fact, the other bonus to the present US administration is that they can have a field day railing on conspiracy theorists. They might cite that the boys were convinced that 9/11 was false flag, and they might draw from the theories touted on sites like ATS to claim that conspiracy theorists are not merely 'kooks and crackpots' but rather dangerous subversives who cause people like the Boston bombers to carry out terrorist attacks by their wild and irrational speculation. They might then start on the path to removing certain elements of the natural Human Rights that persons should be able to possess as regards freedom of speech.

FITO

NB - As they say: "Never let a good crisis go to waste. .."

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join