It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: LIVE, Boston police in process of apprehending suspects???

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
So, going off the postings being made here regarding the one suspect dead...they had him alive and under controll and basically executed him?

Oh no. You can't get Intel off a dead man.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
There was a witness reporting he watched Suspect 1 be told to LAY DOWN, and not move or "He would have a bullet put in his head"

He had multiple laser sights on him (Civi reporting to the reporter says "laser pointers").

He hadn't been shot at that point, wasn't wounded according to the civi.. But civis aren't trained to pay attention to details during a stressful situation.

That sounds like the guy that the news keeps showing laying on the ground. He was just a local resident and had nothing to do with it. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and had to be cleared as a suspect.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by Cygnis

News reporting this guy was killed by several gunshots to the head. Not sure what to make of this at all.

Which news outlet?

It was on the live broadcast from WCVB.com

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Press conference saying that they guy in the white cap is still at large.
The one in the black cap is dead.

link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Cygnis
There was a witness reporting he watched Suspect 1 be told to LAY DOWN, and not move or "He would have a bullet put in his head"

He had multiple laser sights on him (Civi reporting to the reporter says "laser pointers").

He hadn't been shot at that point, wasn't wounded according to the civi.. But civis aren't trained to pay attention to details during a stressful situation.

That sounds like the guy that the news keeps showing laying on the ground. He was just a local resident and had nothing to do with it. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and had to be cleared as a suspect.

Ahh that might be what I am thinking of them.

Thanks for the info.

link   
New photo of bombing suspect #2 released. It shows him with a grey hoodie inside what appears to be inside a 7-11.

edit on 2013.4.19 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by Cygnis

News reporting this guy was killed by several gunshots to the head. Not sure what to make of this at all.

Which news outlet?

Fox News was reporting this about 10min ago on their live feed.
edit on 19-4-2013 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

I'm listening to their live feed as we speak on Sirius XM, didn't hear that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Update from press conference going on right now: Curly hair guy from the photos released is the one they are looking for. The other guy in the photos is dead.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

No, that is not what happened.
That is the problem with these civilian news sources. There where people that were detained on the ground who had nothing to do with it. The guy who was shot was way up near where the fight happened, and the witness living there saw him go down at the scene.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Dude on scanner sounded like Radar from M*A*S*H*

Boston Scanner
@BostonScanner
WATERTOWN: (Update) Guy has locked himself in a conference room at a company on Talcott. Motion detectors going off inside, help coming.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I don't know what is sadder...the fact that I am 3000 miles away wonder if I should get more beers to listen to this or the fact that it is going on.

Welcome to the 21st Century....and that officer has no concept of feedback...

ETA: Move your PTT device (handheld) away from the transmitting device!
edit on 19-4-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Update from press conference going on right now: Curly hair guy from the photos released is the one they are looking for. The other guy in the photos is dead.

For my own clarification, the suspect images that were released, the guy in the black hat is dead? And the guy in the white hat with the curly hair is not detained? Or am I getting my wires crossed? So they found the guys they released pictures of? Sorry for so many questions, the thread is moving so fast haha

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Commissioner Ed Davis, "We believe this to be a terrorist. We believe this to be a man who's come here to kill people"

Oh bother,

how fast does it take the average police officer to find an average runaway suspect in a normal crime situation? and he happened to crash through police lines and they still can't find him?

come off it

link   
reply to post by andy1972

You know what, Andy, I'm not even gonna call you crazy.

link   
Cheers Defcon.

So we still have one on the loose, probably armed with guns and grenades, he's scared and extremely agitated. if he knows his mate is dead, he'll think he too is going to die, and will look for a bargaining chip. So I would expect him to take hostages when he feels he has found a place to hole up and make his last stand.

I would hope he does not do this, but simply gives himself up. it's important to discover motive behind their attack.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie

For my own clarification, the suspect images that were released, the guy in the black hat is dead? And the guy in the white hat with the curly hair is not detained? Or am I getting my wires crossed? So they found the guys they released pictures of? Sorry for so many questions, the thread is moving so fast haha

One dead....unsure of detention of the other. Lots of clearing devices (packages), cars, exterior lots, etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Black Hat dead-Beth Israel
White Hat loose

Police/FBI now saying all instances are connected.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Black hat and sunglasses: DECEASED
White hat, big nose, curly hair: AT LARGE, potentially cornered.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

The curly hair guy is still on the run (dude in white hat on FBI photos released earlier). The other guy in the black hat is dead. (I also get mixed up when fast moving situations like this happen)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Commissioner Ed Davis, "We believe this to be a terrorist. We believe this to be a man who's come here to kill people"

Oh bother,

how fast does it take the average police officer to find an average runaway suspect in a normal crime situation? and he happened to crash through police lines and they still can't find him?

come off it

How many normal situations involve bombs and grenades?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join