It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
If the name Sunil Tripathi came over the scanner as one of the suspects, I would say there is more than 2 involved. Can anyone confirm that name came across the scanner?

A small few have claimed they heard it. Most have claimed otherwise. Personally I never heard that said and I've been here for a couple hours when the whole thing started.

Same here, I've been here since hour 1, listening and reporting from 3 scanners, I have not heard a name for any suspects mentioned.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sounds like military/FBI telling local LEO they have surrounded area, will do house by house search daylingt, told local LEO to try to keep locals inside until their home is cleared.

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Nope. But I quoted it on the other thread verbatim.

link   

Originally posted by auroraaus
I wonder if there will be a "show" for the media at arsenal mall?? I know that sounds macabre but I am curious

That's what I've been thinking too , it's poetic

Or it is a computer simulation

link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

If they did he had help. With all the cops and such creeping the area there is no way he got out alone.

Raist

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Germann

And now I can point to the names

SMR

link   
CONFIRMED BY WCVB
livewire.wcvb.com...

Bomb suspect #1 DEAD
Bomb suspect #2 on the run

News reporter got confirmation on scene from officer. She will not release names though she has them.

So who is the naked guy !?

link   

Originally posted by ToxicJane
Al-Queda? would they not have blown themselves up? Im still baffled about only 3 killings in Boston, Its like this is pulling our attention from something else, like a ruse, while our eyes are on these 2, someone is setting up something bigger else where?

Texas explosion?

link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck
reply to post by Shax35

Source for him being a suspect? Radio feed from police, or something on the media?

What is that from? If they're trying to compare the two, that's a fail..

Unless one is hatman and the other his accomplice from the fbi images. ??

link   

Originally posted by Shax35

Video of the missing student now suspect.. This reeks of being staged

Wow! What a dumbass this Sunny is...had great family and friends and he threw it all away for WHAT? For some f'd up cause? To plant some bombs and kill people? What a douche!

link   
reply to post by aivlas

Because this was a family talking about finding a family member who people now suspect of being a marathon bomber...

link   
I've been listening to the scanner, too. As serious as this whole thing is, I still want to backhand these folks, " An R! There's an R in the English language! Learn it!"

Is it just me or do most of the folks on the scanner seem to sound a little confused right now? It's almost like they're mildly dazed to me. Well, if they are, it's kind of obvious why, tonight was one mother of an adrenaline rush for them, the physiological crash from that must be very draining.

link   
I think he's gone, he must have had help

link   
He's going to have time to do more damage.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

If it was on the police radio, it could have been a complitely unrelated matter, cops probably get that stuff every night...

link   

Originally posted by SMR
CONFIRMED BY WCVB
livewire.wcvb.com...

Bomb suspect #1 DEAD

News reporter got confirmation on scene from officer. She will not release names though she has them.

CNN claims the naked guy is the 2nd susspect from some officer who said He thinks it is Him.

link   

Originally posted by drock905

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by ThatDude13
reply to post by Siberbat

already is, theyre forcing civilians onto a bus

Yeah, is that a good idea?

Originally posted by Jobeycool
If this thing is going down like this this might be al-qeada operatives in the U.S.

Certainly seems big, the suspect at large is avoiding capture, although doesn't seem to have shot civilians. The one they caught didn't kill himself though, and didn't do a fight to death.

From the commotion and reports of massive gunfire are true this is big, terror cell big

"From the commotion and reports of massive gunfire are true this is big, terror cell big "

And here it begins: the "discovery of a terror cell using guns so now everyone is suspect and the Constitution is suspended til we decide you are safe"....

link   
reply to post by Nyiah

They sound frustrated and confused

link   
reply to post by SMR

Bystander they are trying to make sure is not involved as part of a team of terrorists.

link   

Originally posted by SMR
CONFIRMED BY WCVB
livewire.wcvb.com...

Bomb suspect #1 DEAD

naked guy was someone they cleared earlier
hope they at least gave him a towel...

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join