It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If the name Sunil Tripathi came over the scanner as one of the suspects, I would say there is more than 2 involved. Can anyone confirm that name came across the scanner?

link   
reply to post by Germann

I'm just going to point to the car posts again and mention the fact they (the authorities) don't even know what is going on.
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
Holy hell no one has seen this guy in hours the description is going off a video from a store surveillance camera... They are chasing ghosts

This guy is gone

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by anon4m05

Thats the first time I've ever heard of a dark white middle eastern before lol.

link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
If the name Sunil Tripathi came over the scanner as one of the suspects, I would say there is more than 2 involved. Can anyone confirm that name came across the scanner?

A small few have claimed they heard it. Most have claimed otherwise. Personally I never heard that said and I've been here for a couple hours when the whole thing started.

link   
reply to post by Shax35

I thought the entire Facebook page was suspect. Weird language in some of the photo descriptions. Like "first stage of our marathon" (not even joking)
And now the page is gone.

Also all that happy go lucky crap. If that had been my child I would been terrified.
edit on 19-4-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by drock905
From the commotion and reports of massive gunfire are true this is big, terror cell big

If this was a terror cell, wouldn't they be shooting, and blowing up civilians? Instead they seem to only have shot at police and then hijacked cars and fled the scene as quick as possible, and one has yet to be apprehended. No civilians seem to have been shot.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Been listening to Boston pd scanner for 2+ hours haven't heard any names personally

link   
I wonder if there will be a "show" for the media at arsenal mall?? I know that sounds macabre but I am curious

link   

Never heard it myself. Anyone else?

link   
Perimiter around the "impacted area" ??

Deploying from the Mall, Going Street by street, house by house.

Area is locked down, waiting for daylight.

link   
They lost him.

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I thought the entire Facebook page was suspect. Weird language in some of the photo descriptions. Like "first stage of our marathon" (not even joking)
And now the page is gone.

Screenshots? Did you save the page? Anything, I'm interested in where this info came from.

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

How is "first stage of our marathon" weird language?

link   
theyre waiting for daylight to continue searching??

link   
ive been on one scanner feed all night and while it has cut out here and there, I have yet to hear the sunil name on the scanner

link   
reply to post by aivlas

I was simply relaying information. That information about the red Toyota was still credible and true unlike some cumulative news blog with CNN & FOX as their sources lol

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Preparing to sweep houses

link   
How convenient, I just heard Black Hat suspect has been shot. Patsy's. Fall Guys. Lee Harvey Oswald.

If you just pulled of the biggest news in the last month, would you still be hanging around the area? Heck No, I would be outta there and into some wilderness somewhere.

Al-Queda? would they not have blown themselves up? Im still baffled about only 3 killings in Boston, Its like this is pulling our attention from something else, like a ruse, while our eyes are on these 2, someone is setting up something bigger else where?

Just thinking out loud.

link   
reply to post by elouina

That name hasn't been said. I've been here since the begging. However I can confirm that Mike Mulugeta was called over the radio with DOB and address.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join