It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This entire incident has stunk from the very beginning of a full blown government operation ran by hired idiots. I'm starting to think perhaps what that apparently "nutty guy" Alex Jones posted yesterday in regards to another mentally defective in possession of heavy weapons having links to the NRA is a very high possibility at this point.

If you're a patriot living in a large city it's probably a good time to get out of those cesspools, I give it no more than 6 months to a year before the SHTF.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
They are playing sounds of a fire fight now. Sounds like 4 or more types of firearms being fired.

One sounds like a high powered handgun maybe, and certainly a rifle (though it sounds like a few rifles).

Raist

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
These people obviously had lots of bombs. A big fear is gonna be did they plant any anywhere over the last two days.

There was an earlier report of someone seen planting a device in a trench off of Mass Ave in Boston. So, yeah...

link   
They are just taking everything up a step because of the terrorist attack in Boston.Not gonna take chances and up the forces.

link   
In Mumbai they holed up at the top of a stairwell and dropped grenades on cops coming up the stairs and then snuck out behind the cops and stole a cop car

These guys are VERY good.

link   
Officer trying to ascertain the weapons the suspects were using. Another officer responded "definitely long guns."

link   
Police taking rifle fire

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
2 floors of house cleared.

link   

Originally posted by shell69
reply to post by ManiShuck

If there is something bigger going on than a couple of bombers trying to get away, such as a terrorist cell there in Boston. Wouldn't it make sense for bomb threats to be called in by other members of the same cell? Possibly a true bomb threat?
Why BOSTON??? That's what I don't understand, when 911 occurred it made sense that those targets were hit. I am so confused as to why this is happening in Boston however?

Because this is an attack on freedom. The very ideal. They are trying to destroy our way of life - whoever they are...

Cirque

link   

Originally posted by Zatox
"Middle eastern looking man" ... please.. really? Magically it will be blamed on some arab looking guy and then fingers pointed at the Muslims.. typical BS.

Well I don't think an officer would be calling that information over the police radio to incite hate debates across obscure forums on the internet, especially in the middle of a hunt for people who have just killed one of their own.

link   

Originally posted by Sek82
I am having trouble fathoming that two people could have unleashed such chaos.

There is one dead State Trooper, someone will pay....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I wouldn't be surprised they're well trained. They've done their home work. These suspects would have to be related to the Boston bombings. No average shooting of a university officer.

link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Earlier this evening, I think.

link   
Swat team in place

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yeah there is no new report of rifle fire at this time.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
pedestrian hit by car

link   
Helo is landing there now to get out of the bad weather above. (Mass State Police Scanner)

link   
Reply to Pheonix267
Here is the picture I posted earlier of one of the suspects (or at least someone else they had detained, remember they let the first guy, a white guy, go).

To me this very young looking guy bares a striking resemblance to the bomber who had his hat turned backwards, looks like maybe he could have cut his hair shorter since the bombings. I remember the white ball cap wearing suspect had a little longer hair (curls) coming out from under the hat.
edit on 19-4-2013 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
All CNN is reporting is one dead officer. By my count is three or maybe four. No telling if pedestrians may have died. Probably though. These people are aiming to kill as many as they can. This is terrible.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
1 call of 6 gunshots 48 Park Ave

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join