It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to beat the Taliban in Afghanistan / Pakistan (and win the war on terror)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Mr Peter Dow

I think it is more important to arrest or kill the right people, especially the enemy leaders if you can identify them and allow for friendly leaders to take power.

Kill the right people.

Who decides right and wrong?

Do you think the US is GOD or something, judging who is wrong and right who lives or dies...

this has to be joke,

The whole joke is that this isn't a joke, a few people here actually believe that it's our duty to destroy other people, because some guy we have never met pointed a finger, put on some uniforms with weapons attached to them, hired thousands of scientists to figure out new ways to murder someone (image that as a job, that's also a joke) and claimed that there are enemies everywhere, and for god and country you must brutally execute a group of people.

Then the same people, claim that those "terrorists" are thinking the same thing so they must send thousands of human beings to a country they can't even pronounce, to brutally execute a group of human beings.

The ridiculous cycle is in everyone's face, yet they are still, even the civilians on ATS, thinking of ways to kill the boogeyman,

Yeah, it is a joke lol....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by remembering
I agree that we should not even be in Afghanistan. But since we are there we should do something to win. My suggestion would be to run tons of hog fat through the props of an old fashion bomber, misting the whole region. Unclean for all time would mean that most of them would change religions. No more requirement for sharia law.

That would be ineffective.

Much more effective would be to shut down the likes of the University of Jihad where they mass-produce jihadi fanatics. So the bombers we need are the bombers that can bomb the University of Jihad and similar institutions.

The other even higher-altitude weapon is seizing control of satellite TV in the region so we can convince Pakistanis that it is in their own interests to shut down these jihadi indoctrination and terrorist training camps.

PS.

Noting your avatar

Originally posted by remembering

Did you know that Condoleezza Rice's voice when slowed to 1/4 speed sounds like a tiger's growl? Listen at the end of this video ...

Grrrr!

edit on 24-4-2013 by Mr Peter Dow because: typos

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by poet1b

Yes, this is exactly what the Taliban are doing, and have been doing for centuries, and Muslims in Africa and India.
What I am describing are the tactics of Islamic jihad.

Western forces are killing non-combatants, women, children etc.

Not on purpose they aren't. The West has paid a high price in our own military and civilian casualties by intervening on the ground to try to effect regime change in as humane a way as is possible. I don't think the price paid by our people had to be as high as it was if our strategy was better but nevertheless it is insulting and provocative not to acknowledge and to salute the humanity and courage of our volunteers some of whom have sacrificed everything, given their own lives in service, to give the people Afghanistan the chance of a better future.

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
They are just AS barbaric as you claim the Taliban are. Being clean shaven and wearing military uniforms does not exempt them from being barbaric.

No our soldiers are not barbaric.
No-one needs to "claim" the Taliban are barbaric, the evidence is all around.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX
OP you have spent 2 pages describing on how to eradicate a group of people, as in murder them.

Eradicating the Taliban is not "murder". It is the legal equivalent of when the police shoot vicious dogs which an irresponsible owner has allowed to become out of control and then those feral dogs have just killed someone's child.

The irresponsible owner of the Taliban is the Pakisani ISI and with some share of ownership by similar elements in Saudi Arabia and Iran who have also been training their Taliban dogs up to kill innocents. So blame their irresponsible owners for the West having to put the Taliban to the knife.

Then you base all those thoughtful thoughts on NEWS, and Western media, aka Propaganda.

I don't fall for propaganda. I just use it to win wars.

Then you get the balls to call a group of people terrorists because somewhere across the ocean a group of dudes are thinking the same thing about you?!?!? But you don't get bombed, grandparents, mothers, brothers and sisters loose each other to bombs that are invented by like minded individuals such as your self, and they still manage to love one another and have families, and you are thinking about continuing the process of completely degrading a human being to nothing, and you see that as a solution to the problem that is doing just that?

Wrong. We did get bombed and thousands of our civilians got killed on 9/11.

These Taliban dogs don't "love one another". In that video above the Taliban commanders executed a woman that they had an affair with. Their type kill their own sisters and daughters "for honour", pour acid on women's faces for rejecting the advances of a "suitor".

"Love"? Love is precisely why we must exterminate the Taliban to protect the people of Afghanistan and Pakistan whom we love and our own civilians from the Taliban and the other terrorist groups the ISI and Saudis want to send to war against us.

Love is why we fight. Peace is what we get when love wins.

edit on 24-4-2013 by Mr Peter Dow because: typos

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Interesting thread but I have only one question......

What exactly did the Taliban ever do to the USA that we need to be at war with them to begin with?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa
Illusion of war is necessary to maintain peace and government. Murder is life. Depopulation is duty. Procreation is death. Government is necessary…......
Unmanned drones
NSA surveillance cameras at every intersection
Computer cyber-security
Credit fraud protection
Satellite monitoring
Homeland Security
Transportation security
Biometric identification
Identification theft prevention
Private contracting for military
Security guards of all types
Firewalls
Anti-virus software, and every other form of terror-prevention programs.
The country is literally being transferred from a war system to a peace system preventing an external threat that doesn’t really exist but internally.
The entire economy is being set up to prevent perceived but staged terror attacks by the very government control system that supplies and promotes violent attacks so as to promote a totally defensive peace.

Peace through terror is the New World Order.

Welcome to the front line!

But seriously. I am surprised that you did not mention forum moderators on the internet in your list of new world order aspects.

The mods here at ATS are OK but in so many forums across the internet very strict moderator control is enforced to the extent that people with answers to the issues the forum claims to be considering can't get heard, or properly heard anyway.

For example, a US military forum at military.com, which I think gets official US military advertising has a forum but you can't post links, youtube videos and if you dare to do so, you get banned.

So there is no way I can properly explain my plan to beat the Taliban on military.com.

On facebook I can't link to my website because scot.tk is blocked.

It's like that on so many forums. So if you ask me about the new world order on the internet, forum moderators are it and you know, they could be a lot better, a lot more open.

There's a whole lot of people who are treated like sheep, think they are in an open forum, oblivious of the fact that the outside world is not allowed to communicate to them in their forum but are unaware of the restrictions because they themselves never feel constrained by the moderators and don't really mind if people who would make them think are banned, blocked, restricted or whatever.

To my mind that's the secret that the mass of sheeple don't know and don't particularly want to know.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Mr Peter Dow because: typos

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You really do love your system don't you? I don't think you should be talking about sheeple because you are one of them. This is like trying to debate with a Judge Judy enthusiast. When you find the plane that hit WTC7, make sure you let me know yeah?

The video is worth the watch.
edit on 25-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Eradicating the Taliban is not "murder".

The Taliban are Afghanistan's resistance army.
Afghans who join the Taliban have every right to fight back foreign invaders. The Taliban are only spearheading the resistance.

I'll ask you again... imagine your family got blown to bits by an invading army... are you going to sit around or do something to get back at those who killed them? Would you not join the local resistance?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

No our soldiers are not barbaric.
No-one needs to "claim" the Taliban are barbaric, the evidence is all around.

Go tell that to the families of the people killed by psychopathic soldiers such as Robert Bales.... and to all those people who had their homes and families bombed and shot at by your soldiers.

Hardly any wonder that the Afghan people actually prefer the Taliban.

“Taliban courts are easier, more transparent, and quick, and stand on Islamic law,” says Khan. “If a Taliban judge is found to be corrupt, he will be beheaded.”

The Taliban may not be popular, but their courts seem to be. Even a senior adviser to Afghan President Hamid Karzai admits that many Afghans prefer Taliban courts to the government’s legal system. And a member of Parliament from Zabul province, Qadar Qalatwal, agrees, saying local government courts are simply hopeless. “The local government is drowning in corruption so no one trusts the justice system,” he says.

As a result, increasing numbers of Afghans are taking their legal woes to the Taliban justice system. “Afghans come from all over, from the cities and countryside, to resolve family and land disputes, loan problems, and even women’s issues,” says Taliban Upper Court judge Habibullah Haqqani.

source

Basically, the US/NATO failed so badly in Afghanistan that the people actually seem to prefer the Taliban. So your elaborate plan won't work.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Well done, Mr Peter Dow.

Thank you very much.

It seems you put in alot of effort and thought into your OP.

Well this war on terror has dragged on so long that I've had time to develop my ideas in some detail.

I wish you the best.

Well I wish I could find women who wanted to bear my children but I am still single and looking.

The only pratical way to end the suffering in Afghanistan/Pakistan is to herd the taliban and ANY one who wish to revert to 7th century life

One should not overlook the fact that we are fighting this global 21st century war on terror against opponents who simply use the Taliban as front-line troops to wage their wars which they do not wish to wage openly themselves.

I mean those such as Pakistan armed with nuclear weapons and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia financed by large oil field resources and both states using satellite TV to promote their calls to jihad

Please watch the SECRET PAKISTAN videos which clearly show that the Taliban are organised and supplied by the Pakistani military intelligence agency the ISI.

Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 1 (Double Cross)

Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 2 (Backlash)

You have been deceived if you proceed on the assumption that the Taliban or even Al Qaeda and other jihadi terrorist organisations are independent, stand-alone organisations. They are not. These terrorist organisations are sponsored by certain states, certain countries - "state sponsors of terrorism", we call them.

In some respects the governing ideas of the Pakistani military and Saudi Arabia even predate 7th century ideas. Military dictators and monarchy are practices many thousands of years old, adopted by for example, the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt and the Emperors of Ancient Rome.

The "Islamic" spin which the Saudi King and the Pakistani generals and their Taliban running-dogs put on their imperial designs is simply a convenient propaganda tool to sway the masses to fight their wars for them.

So at once we see an aim to imperialist conquest and war which is essentially far older than the 7th century but this imperialist aim is prosecuted using modern 21 century technology of warfare.

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101 to stay pure to that stage of Islam - into an enclosed bordered parcel of land SEALED with high walls and electrifying fence so that NONE may enter or leave after once it is sealed.

We already have a sealed compound big enough to win this war in Guatanamo Bay Detention Camp - it is simply that we have not yet locked up those pro-dictatorship, pro-terror Pakistani generals and the Saudi royal family in it.

Without their state sponsors, if Pakistan was able to exercise responsible government, the Taliban would quickly run out of supplies and run out of capacity to wage war.

What does not help Pakistan make that decision to reform and remove those military dictatorship elements is if Pakistan still gets $2 billion every year in aid from the USA, tax-payer money, while it sponsors terrorism.

The USA should stop funding Pakistan until the people of Pakistan can stop the state sponsoring terrorism elements - otherwise the Pakistani generals claim the international aid money as their own achievement, conned out of the wealthy West by playing their double game, sponsoring terrorism and claiming to be trying to stop terrorism at the same time

We should not cave in to Pakistan's blackmail and protection racket.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Mr Peter Dow because: typos

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You do realise that your government funded the Pakistani's to train the Mujahadeen aka Taliban back in the 80's? You started the war on terror yourselves and now you's are crying because the very people you weaponised turned the weapons on you.. You will weaponise the Syrian extremists and when they are done in Syria, they will also turn their weapons on you's. You can't win a war on terror if you keep weaponising seperatist groups.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is my plan. It is much simpler. Lets just pull out of overseas bases and let other countries determine their own destiny instead of us invading them for their resources. We will save lots of money we can use on infrastructure, medical care for indigents, education, veteran housing and care, and developing our alternative energy resources.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
hey peter dow...

Can you please answer what I asked you before....twice...? So ATS knows your stance on the matterf?

I will ask you again, for a third time....

If your own family and loved ones got blown to bits by an invading army. Will you just sit around around doing nothing.... or will you do something to get back at those who killed them? And if there is a local resistance.... would you join it? Yes or no?

edit on 26-4-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

We started the war on terror?

What propaganda nonsense. I am so tired of hearing these garbage claims.

The Muslims started their war against the world over a thousand years ago. They are attackIng people on all fronts, Africa, Asia, Europe, India, Indonesia, and America.

Islam has always been the aggressor.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by DarknStormy

We started the war on terror?

What propaganda nonsense. I am so tired of hearing these garbage claims.

The Muslims started their war against the world over a thousand years ago. They are attackIng people on all fronts, Africa, Asia, Europe, India, Indonesia, and America.

Islam has always been the aggressor.

Oh yeah, your spot on there dude, that's why they build thousands of nuclear weapons, test them on their homeland, launch spy satellites into orbit calling them "communication satellites". Oh yeah, and they are the ones that build Carriers that carry millions and billions of dollars of "KILLING" equipment, and men to operate them deadly things, across the oceans into someone else's country, then spends tax funded money to construct massive structures to call the land theirs, and then slaughters the local population.

Or was it the Russians, American's, and the Euros that have accomplished such "murderess perfection?

Because i don't know where you people even get such ideas of terror is everywhere is just ridiculous, there are no people knocking your doors down, bombing your homes with missiles from a distance somewhere out in the ocean, there are no groups of people running around committing brutal massacres across the country,

But yet all of you believe that there is some phantom enemy of unknown proportions just waiting to take everything away from you, and in doing so give full support to MAFIA organizations to do as they please when it comes to human rights, you are no different then the people you fear and hate.

You people see evil everywhere thus creating a bubble of paranoia and hysteria among your own conscience, you are all cheering and supporting killing and murdering your families, sick i say, SICK!!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Muslims don't have an advanced military because they are too busy praying to god to actually live their lives.

It's not like they aren't trying to build advanced weapons, they just dont have the capability, so they must buy their advanced weapons.

Muslims then use the advanced weapons they have bought to attack others.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Muslims don't have an advanced military because they are too busy praying to god to actually live their lives.

It's not like they aren't trying to build advanced weapons, they just dont have the capability, so they must buy their advanced weapons.

Muslims then use the advanced weapons they have bought to attack others.

HAHAHAHA, then tell Russia and America to stop selling it to them, and training them how to use it, how about that? That could be the best solution.

So Muslims care more about living their lives and their religion then war, yet they are terrorist?
America probably has the most gun shops in any country, there are well over 300 prisons and it's crime rate is high, and America is one of the countries to develop such "amazing" and friendly technology to share with this world aka GUNS, BOMBS, CHEMICALS, and lets not forget NUCLEAR WARHEADS, which they are the only ones in history to ever use such a week excuse of a weapon.

But no, you don't have Russians on your land trying to stop you, or Muslims, Asians, or any other country, No one is bombing America the way it bombs other countries, you have criminals and terrorists right in your back yard, why is there no other country in it trying to so called "Protect" your rights?

You people are sick, really really really sick.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

As long as there is oil in the Middle East, Muslims will buy all the weapons the west is willing to sell.

WhIle the west has it problems, the nations controlled by Islam are far worse.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yeah I can agree that maybe everyone has started a war on terror somewhere down the pipeline but when we are funding the very people we are trying to kill in the modern day, I can't help but think "Maybe we deserve everything thats dished towards us". I understand it's the patriotic thing to back your side in but I don't see myself as a patriot and I will not swallow the MSM/Political bs that comes along with it. If the Politicians are so keen to bomb women and children, why don't they grab a tin hat and head over themselves..

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

As long as there is oil in the Middle East, Muslims will buy all the weapons the west is willing to sell.

WhIle the west has it problems, the nations controlled by Islam are far worse.

The countries who are buying your weapons are Western backed Monarchies and they barely represent the religion of Islam let alone deserve to be associated with it. These very same Monarchies are sending terrorists in other Muslim countries and you have the cheek to say that Islam is the problem? Those Monarchies are not true Islam, they are traitors and through the teachings of Islam, they are nothing but Western butt monkeys who will get their medicine sooner or later.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join