It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next false flagging gonna happen in Oak Ridge Tennessee?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kijne
Very strange. I had a dream the other night that I was inside a hospital. A woman who was dressed in all white and had short blonde hair was talking to me but I couldn't understand what she was saying. Somehow I knew by what she was saying something bad was going to happen concerning the hospital. I went to the nurse's station and I informed them that the hospital needed to be evacuated as soon as possible. They called security to inform them and they came to the nurse's station. I told them that the hospital needed to be evacuated right now. They looked down at the floor and said there was nothing they could do about it. I started screaming at them saying if you don't do something then it's all going to be on your heads if something happens. Then I woke up. I didn't really think much about the dream until I read your thread. It's still probably nothing but I do find it a little weird.

Given all the givens . . . and all the disinformation . . . confusing puzzle pieces . . . drills mixed with 'real' false flags etc.

I wouldn't ignore any seemingly prophetic dream.

My personal response is to pray and ask God to show me if there's any import to it and what I should or shouldn't do about it all.

Then to listen quietly for His still small voice, impressions, pictures, words, whatever as a sense of direction.

But that dream would be a challenge to know 'therefore what' about.

As . . . increasingly are so many things in our era.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I had a prophetic dream recently as well, regarding facebook and CISPA.

BUT anyway... nope. Didn't hear about the Los Angelos thing. Creepy.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am not able to create a new thread yet, but I wanted to share this related story here in my home town. Hopefully one of you ATS vets will be so kind as to create a thread for it.

There was an attempt to, what appears to be an infiltration of a nuclear facility here in Tennessee. The suspect approached the facility by boat and when he was questioned by security began firing shots then sped off in the boat. What are your thoughts?

TVA Lockdown Following Shooting

Some one PLEASE create a thread for this story.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Continues to amaze me an ATSer accurately predicted this Nuclear drill/false flag!

Hope the next is predicted on here, too! and the next, and the next! For some safety sake..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Continues to amaze me an ATSer accurately predicted this Nuclear drill/false flag!

Hope the next is predicted on here, too! and the next, and the next! For some safety sake..

Thanks

But it was a very loosely fitting prediction. It wasn't really a prediction, honestly. Just an observation.

When you're as paranoid as I am, you tend to notice a lot more often when the government happens to be sniffing around in places where they're not supposed to be. That's all it was, an observation. Hopefully my next observation will be more accurate... and at the same time, NOT draw any law enforcement attention.

edit on 23-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: because SHUT UP, that's why

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi XxNightAngelusxX,

On 4/11/2013, a 2.2 mag was registered on the southernmost end of the DOE rez. To my knowledge, quakes are most unusual on this side of I-40. Could it be that this little shake has brought about a re-evaluation of preparedness? If not related to this or the recent Boston situation, maybe they just got wind of a certain octogenarian having purchased a new pair of bolt cutters. Heh heh.
Regards,

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RancheroCat
Hi XxNightAngelusxX,

On 4/11/2013, a 2.2 mag was registered on the southernmost end of the DOE rez. To my knowledge, quakes are most unusual on this side of I-40. Could it be that this little shake has brought about a re-evaluation of preparedness? If not related to this or the recent Boston situation, maybe they just got wind of a certain octogenarian having purchased a new pair of bolt cutters. Heh heh.
Regards,

Nah, it wasn't the quake.

If I start paying frequent visits to ATS or listening to Infowars too often, my paranoia begins to set in, and I start thinking everything around me is out to get me. That's where the observations came from.

There may be more to come.

edit on 23-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: NYAAAGH.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Wow. These are a little too close to home for comfort. I'm still stressing about the news story from May I think about threats made against numerous water towers here in middle Tennessee.

<< 1  2   >>

join