It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next false flagging gonna happen in Oak Ridge Tennessee?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Everyone who sees this post, note it--don't forget you saw it. And READ IT THOROUGHLY. I live in a city called Oak Ridge Tennessee, also known as the Secret City. It's a government run city, which had a big hand in the war with Japan a while back, and we have two nuclear plants here.

As you all know, we're dealing with another obvious false flag. The Boston bombings. Oddly, they were running controlled bombing drills exactly when and where it occurred.

On 9/11, they were running simulations on the exact scenario that played out. Same with flight 77. AND the Sandy Hook shooting.

All of them took place during drills of the same type of situation.

Look it up.

Now, lately, here in the Secret City, I've been seeing men in black crowd-control-like martial law gear running in and out of our local hospital, preforming some kind of drill. I also saw them on the back road on the way to church.

I may seem paranoid for posting this, but note it. I am serious. NOTE IT.

Yeah yeah, I know I might get a lot of flak from some of you, because I sound paranoid or something. But seriously... what is the point of being a conspiracy theorist and a self-proclaimed critical thinker if you don't pre-document things like this, just in case?

If you see any sh!t hit the fan on the news involving Oak Ridge, remember you saw this, and remember this; I called it.

Just like Family Guy called the Boston bombings.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Document as much as you can.

Pictures/videos are your friend.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Document as much as you can.

Pictures/videos are your friend.

Good idea. Noted.

I guess having an inactive smart phone with a camera is gonna be useful to me after all.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
S&F

Any chance you could snap some pics ?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Congratulations! You have just made the suspect list in the event there is an event in Oak Ridge. If you think TPTB don't watch this website you are mistaken.

Hope you don't have to change your name to Patsy

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
S&F

Any chance you could snap some pics ?

Will do, if I get the chance. I'll wander around town a bit more during school hours, keep an eye out for any more government stuffs. Keepin' my camera phone charged now.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus

Congratulations! You have just made the suspect list in the event there is an event in Oak Ridge. If you think TPTB don't watch this website you are mistaken.

Hope you don't have to change your name to Patsy

Yeah, I'm aware of that kinda thing.

But, the more people I reach BEFORE anything hits the fan, the more people will understand my innocence in the later event of the worst case scenario. Right? I'm willing to take one for the team if it opens some eyes.

edit on 17-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: of stupid ass typos

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

There are probably lots of "good ole boys" in Tennessee I bet (to be blamed for a "terrorist attack" in Oak Ridge).

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good heads up. It's not really a prediction so your rep should be okay

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

There are probably lots of "good ole boys" in Tennessee I bet (to be blamed for a "terrorist attack" in Oak Ridge).

OOOOH yeah.

Good heads up. It's not really a prediction so your rep should be okay

Thank ya. I'll post a new thread in the event I see anything more detailed, or manage to get a pic or video. Then it might end up being a prediction.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Just like Family Guy called the Boston bombings.

Dude... What? Do you have a source or anything for this?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Welcome to Y-12.

You are living in an area that stockpiles nuclear materials, and has for some time.

I can tell you for a fact they were put on high alert after the bombings happened.. though they are generally always on high alert, just the nature of the area.

I have relatives that have and still work there.. there are not many safer and secure places in the area than that zone.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You know what? If I was a terrorist, it would make logical sense to me to perform my attack when the people least expect it to cause the most shock and awe possible. During a " drill. " There are still regular every day services carrying on. Not every building is evacuated during a drill, and if I got a device they were not looking for inside a building while they were training to look for a specific type of device as outlined by their drill scenario it may get overlooked and provide an enormous amount of calamity after the attack.

Think about it, a drill with both law enforcement/military training for an event, actors playing rolls of civilians as well as culprits. It's less likely for a person to catch a culprit in the act if they think it's part of the scenario.

The drill has a script, and even though the officers are being trained to act react in a situation, but at the same time they are expecting certain discrepancies and odd goings on.

Just think about this. I'm not going to try and say the government is honest and doesn't do terrible things, but I'd like to try and get people to look at this in another light.

So many people seem to think terrorists/bombers are idiots, who believe in extremist things with little education. This isn't the case, a lot of bombers are in some cases better at what they do then those trying to stop them.

I don't want to hear, if they were so smart why did they get caught arguments either. There is a certain aspect amongst those out to commit terrorism, which is looking for recognition of their acts. The more people who know who, what when where and why, the more effective the attack becomes.

These kind of attacks are never random, they have a deeper purpose than the attacks themselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When I read yesterday that near where I live in PA, they were going to have an "emergency management" drill at Three Mile Island incase there is ever "hostile action" I just about freaked out and was paranoid all day. So I kind of understand your feelings right now.... Three Mile Island Hostile Action Drill
....but your location sounds just as creepy if not worse. I hope nothing happens though!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Dude... What? Do you have a source or anything for this?

I can tell you for a fact they were put on high alert after the bombings happened.. though they are generally always on high alert, just the nature of the area.

I understand. But what better place to stage something run by the government than a government run city? And what really gets me is... what drills are they preforming in a Methodist hospital?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Terrorists are stupid. All it would take would be twenty Achmeds in pickup trucks tossing road flares out the window in most of the Western States. We would go up in flames with a lot less effort than nukes....... Oh and anyone oon a watch list can buy road flares........

Stupid terrorists.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I agree with you, to a certain extent... but I am a strong believer in false flags, and in the problem-reaction-solution stuff.

Look what happened after 9/11.

Also, what really makes me think something is off about the Boston bombings is, not only the creepy Family Guy video... but the fact that the media is exploiting it almost as badly as the Sandy Hook shootings, which tells me they're attempting to either fill our heads with a particular idea they need us to swallow, distract us from something, or both.

As an ametur psychologist in training, I believe the way we percieve things plays a huge role in their plans.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The same drills they perform when they use the University of Tennessee Hospital.

I am sure they have all kinds of contingencies for where to go depending on what is going on.

What you have to ask yourself is, was what you were seeing a drill? If there was an incident of some kind, even a normal one... they would not say " hey we are from Y-12 and we have an emergency, here we are."

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by trixieKitten
When I read yesterday that near where I live in PA, they were going to have an "emergency management" drill at Three Mile Island incase there is ever "hostile action" I just about freaked out and was paranoid all day. So I kind of understand your feelings right now.... Three Mile Island Hostile Action Drill
....but your location sounds just as creepy if not worse. I hope nothing happens though!

Likewise! At the risk of sounding dillusionally paranoid... be careful!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

The same drills they perform when they use the University of Tennessee Hospital.

I am sure they have all kinds of contingencies for where to go depending on what is going on.

What you have to ask yourself is, was what you were seeing a drill? If there was an incident of some kind, even a normal one... they would not say " hey we are from Y-12 and we have an emergency, here we are."

I saw them, but that's all. I have a family member who works in the hospital who said that they were preforming a drill.

Also; let me also point out that it may be a much more general plot rather than a bombing being plotted in Oak Ridge. Meaning, if drills like this are being preformed in different places all over the country because of these "attacks," its fairly possible they're doing all this simply to make us accustomed to the sight and presence of these martial law guys in public places, like schools and hospitals.

Prepping us for something maybe? You never know.

edit on 17-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join