It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next false flagging gonna happen in Oak Ridge Tennessee?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Very strange. I had a dream the other night that I was inside a hospital. A woman who was dressed in all white and had short blonde hair was talking to me but I couldn't understand what she was saying. Somehow I knew by what she was saying something bad was going to happen concerning the hospital. I went to the nurse's station and I informed them that the hospital needed to be evacuated as soon as possible. They called security to inform them and they came to the nurse's station. I told them that the hospital needed to be evacuated right now. They looked down at the floor and said there was nothing they could do about it. I started screaming at them saying if you don't do something then it's all going to be on your heads if something happens. Then I woke up. I didn't really think much about the dream until I read your thread. It's still probably nothing but I do find it a little weird.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I also live in Oak Ridge. I sure as hell hope nothing is going to happen. I didn't notice anything unusual lately, but I haven't driven by the hospital in a while, either.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
???? ok you did call it so, kind of leaves the question? how did you guess this?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
WOW, OP..... this thread is being mentioned in THIS thread. Apparently shots exchanged at Oak Ridge Nuclear Plant. Security guard vehicle reportedly hit....., a suspect may have fled on a boat?

Whats the local scoop, if any? This may be something top watch very closely.

You may have something here...
edit on 22-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wow OP I guess you called it. Sorry that I missed your warning thread, I am not on here every day and I don't live anywhere near your area. I DO however remember what it was like living next to a nuke plant during 9/11 and knowing that we were a potential target.
It seems [from all the threads Ive read in the last couple days] that the lone wolf nut jobs are out and about tho.

stay safe!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Local press release on the 4/21/13 shootout at the plant. (200yds from a reactor)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Damn I got to give credit where it is due, well done on calling this. Just as long as it wasn't you who done it

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

wooo I get to post these clips I pulled from the episode again

Marathon scene
tinypic.com...

Mobile scene
tinypic.com...

from those

to this edited clip
tinypic.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Thats why we watch and try to warn just in case and just like YOU SAID!! If you seen your baby running towards the road what do you do?

I for one want to thank-you from the bottom of my heart because you are reporting what your seeing. Just be care-ful... Stay Blessed and keep us posted!
S&F

edit on 22-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

What is in the clips? I am on my fone and can only see youtube videos

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

The first two links are to the scenes used to make the troll vid that was posted, the last link is to troll vid itself as it seems to keep getting deleted.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by aivlas

What is in the clips? I am on my fone and can only see youtube videos

The vid I posted is the news saying there was a shootout with a fled suspect and an uninjured security guard (CONVENIENT) a suspicious boat 200 yards from the reactor... around 2am... FBI and other agencies are on a "manhunt" (ugh that term,..)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Damn. Spring city... not EXACTLY Oak Ridge, but fairly close.

I gotta admit, I'm surprised too. Usually, when I keep a paranoid record of stuff like this, its mostly out of my imagination, painting up a fantasy of what COULD happen. I suppose the extremes should never be dismissed from realities and possibilities.

Sorry guys, I've been stuck between CNN (who won't shut up about the Boston suspects) and Infowars today, which is on repeat. I haven't been paying attention to my local news today. I will deliver the latest scoops when I discover them.

Honestly, it was a lucky guess. I thought the guys in black running around here lately were too much, even if it is the Secret City.

edit on 22-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Correct, not the oak Ridge facility at all.

Have fished many a day away in that lake, and been near that landing as well... guess I will steer from that part of the lake from now on, lol.

We tend to have a few nutters around to protest Watts Bar and Oak Ridge, alot actually, but they hardly ever get past local news.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Here's the scoop;

Oak Ridge Today: An unidentified suspect fired multiple rounds at a security officer on patrol at the Watts Bar Nuclear Plant early Sunday morning, and at least one round hit the security officer’s vehicle, an official said. The Tennessee Valley Authority nuclear security officer fired back, also shooting multiple rounds. The suspect appeared to have initially been on the ground but may have fled in a boat, TVA spokesman Jim Hopson said. [...] Hopson said some information can’t be released yet, such as the identity of the security officer, or it is not available, such as the total number of rounds fired. Hopson didn’t have a description of the suspect. “Many of the details I won’t be able to share,” he said.

WATE: Authorities are investigating after a security guard was fired upon at the Watts Bar Nuclear Power Plant. It happened around 2 a.m. today on the TVA property near the Tennessee River- about a quarter mile from the plant’s protected area. Officials say the security officer was patrolling the area when he was shot at, he returned fire and was uninjured. The shooting lead the Watts Bar plant staff to declare an unusual event, which is the lowest of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s four emergency classifications. [...] The FBI will also be sending a team [...] A suspect has not been found.

WBIR: Officials at the plant say the shooting happened early Sunday morning just after 2 a.m. on the Tennessee River side of the plant property. The incident is being labeled as an “unusual event,” the lowest of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s four emergency classifications. [...] TVA stated the incident happened several hundred yards from the sites protected area, which houses the reactor and power production facilities. [...] Officials say the site remains under a heightened state of security [...]

---> Source

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
Correct, not the oak Ridge facility at all.

Not by a long shot. Watts Bar and Oak Ridge are roughly 40 miles and a couple counties apart from each other.

Any thing happening at either location would use different hospitals.

I'm not saying something couldn't happen in Oak Ridge, just this prediction shouldn't be tied to a different area all together.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
S&F

Illuminati games on schedule as planned!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Don't steal my thunder.

No... but seriously, this thread was a bit of speculation, and a shot in the dark. Nothing more.

And I'm still banking on something happening in Oak Ridge soon. Not sure what, not sure when... but I can feel it. I may be wrong, but... we'll see, I guess.

No worries. For now.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI
???? ok you did call it so, kind of leaves the question? how did you guess this?

She said she saw shonky looking guys performing what looked like a drill at the hospital. She said that in the OP.

But there's been no 'false flag'..

I think it's good the OP posted though, because complacency is not a good thing and I'd have done the same.

But I don't think we should put more into this than what it is at the moment. And it's certainly not a 'false flag' and I wish people would stop using that phrase as it's becoming a joke.

Pretty soon given the free use of it, people will refer to winos law(tm) when they see the words 'false flag' and proclaim the thread ended in a pointless rambling tirade of nonsense.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Has anyone called the Nuclear Event in Los Angeles on the 28th April 2013 (in 6 days time) which already has a Facebook page set up comiserating the 30,798 victims of the Nuclear Event? Same as the Sandy Hook event already had a Facebook page set up a few days before it occurred. So you have to ask who is setting up these Facebook pages with prior knowledge of events which have not happened until a few days after the Facebook page has been established.

www.youtube.com...

I hope this does not happen.

usahitman.com...

iLLuminati Card Game

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join