It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why we "debunk" chemtrails.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

It really doesn't take a lot of common sense to figure out what is and what isn't a con, chem.

Well at least we can agree on that. To bad not enough chemtrail believers use theirs...

It really cracks me up when you get those under-cover trollers trying to tell us it's just more flights up in the air. As if and again we don't know our own area's and our own memories. When those planes come out the sun goes hiding and the sky becomes very hazy. And I have never seen a commercial airliner w/ no markings turning their Cons on and off at will lol

And how is that wrong?

And you can see the top of a plane at 35000 ft?

And you do understand that not all planes have markings on the bottom of the planes such as this one.....

One last thing you do know a plane cannot turn it's engines on and off to produce that gap in the contrails?

So that must mean one thing...

The same thing that causes gaps in the clouds also causes gaps in contrails.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

There is a ton of proof of geo weather engineering and why their doing it. When it comes from the scienctist themselves it's really hard to deny. I can't count the number of weathermen that have explained what we're seeing on radar as well...which is chem-spraying.

And what might that number be?

And please what are the names of the scientists you talk about?

BTW I know one geoengineering scientist that denies chemtrails as geoengineering, and his name is David Keith.

Just in case you don't know this man is the top geoengineering scientist in the US if not the world.

He also admits that there are no large scale geoengineering happening now involving planes, so that pretty much tells the tale of geoengineering and chemtrails.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You are embarrassing blonde women everywhere, assuming your avatar is really you. I don't use my face online, ever, so don't even try.

Some of us know enough to realize that you can't tell chemical content of something miles away by eyesight, that planes fly in all directions, that there has been a huge increase in air traffic in recent years, that contrails are cirrus clouds and cirrus clouds precede more clouds and a change in the weather, that 'trails aren't turned on and off but only show where there the right conditions, that geo-engineers do not believe in "chemtrails", that "weathermen" prefer to be called meteorologists (I am betting you couldn't spell that, right?), and that a meteorologist would laugh at every word out of your mouth about the subject.

So would a geo-engineer. One does in the video posted above.

You need to learn about aviation, the atmosphere, geo-engineering, meteorology, and the limits of human eyesight.

And that some not agreeing with you does not make them trolls. And no debunker is "under-cover".....that part is just weird. We all freely post here.

In keeping on topic, why I debunk is because there are people like you who refuse to learn about things they discuss on the internet, spreading lies, suspicion and fear. Keep believing what you are told, without evidence. You will keep me laughing.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
What's up w/ the X and grid pattern chemspraying?

One of het chemtrail "guru's" G Edward Griffin has the answer for you here:

CHECKERBOARD SKY IS NOT PROOF OF CHEMTRAILS
Another point that needs to be understood is that there is a logical explanation for the checkerboard patterns often seen in the sky that does not necessarily support the conclusion that they are evidence of chemtrail spraying. There usually are significant movements of air at the altitudes where chemtrails appear. Let us assume that the wind is blowing at 30 miles per hour and that it is moving at 90 degrees to the direction of flight. Let us also assume that there is a new flight that moves along the same path every fifteen minutes, which is not unusual in heavily traveled flight paths. In that case, the trail left by a plane will be blown sideways by 7.5 miles by the time the next plane arrives along the same path. That creates two parallel trails 7.5 miles apart. When the third plane arrives along the same path, the wind will cause three parallel trails, and so on. The casual observer might conclude that three planes have traversed the sky parallel to each other or that the same plane flew back and forth in different sectors of the sky but, in truth, there were three planes following each other along the same flight path.

Now let's assume that the wind is blowing at 45 degrees to the direction of these planes and that their flight path is intersected by another flight path for planes traveling at 90 degrees to the first flight path. This, also is common. Of course, the two paths are separated from each other by a substantial difference in altitude but, to an observer on the ground, it may appear that they are at the same altitude.

If we imagine that the planes in the second flight path also are flying one after the other, we can see that they, too, will leave parallel trails but they will be at 90 degrees to the first set of parallel trails. The result will be a checkerboard in the sky that looks like the planes flew back and forth at various points but, in truth, the pattern can be created by multiple planes flying only two stationary paths that intersect each other.

That still leaves open the question of exactly how these chemicals are delivered into the atmosphere. To be perfectly honest, I must tell you that I do not know. I have a few favorite theories but, as of now, there is not sufficient proof, especially for the skeptics. However, we have the assistance of a professional team of scientists and engineers who are working on the puzzle and, as soon as we have their report, we will publish it – even if it should conclude that they, too, do not have the answer. There is much yet to learn and much to do.

and if you want to simulate it someone has made a handy little contrail pattern simulator that lets you play around with aircraft courses, speeds, and wind direction and speed to make various patterns.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What's with the x and grid patterns? Well here is a link to a thread in which I deconstruct a trail grid, plane by plane.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No unmarked govt planes, no chemtrails. If one grid can be created this way, why not all of them?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
What's up w/ the X and grid pattern chemspraying? It really doesn't take a lot of common sense to figure out what is and what isn't a con, chem. I live in MT. I have been here 10 yrs and know the routes for commercial, Military and chem-spraying.

It really cracks me up when you get those under-cover trollers trying to tell us it's just more flights up in the air. As if and again we don't know our own area's and our own memories. When those planes come out the sun goes hiding and the sky becomes very hazy. And I have never seen a commercial airliner w/ no markings turning their Cons on and off at will lol

There is a ton of proof of geo weather engineering and why their doing it. When it comes from the scienctist themselves it's really hard to deny. I can't count the number of weathermen that have explained what we're seeing on radar as well...which is chem-spraying.

Here's a fun day I had video taping their spraying....

Grt falls MT and chemspraying

When those planes come out the sun goes hiding and the sky becomes very hazy.
I guess it's all of those "lingering contrails". Makes sense.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

If you can look up and observe chemtrails, what is it about them that looks different from contrails? Try and answer that in a way that makes sense if you can.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Please ask the cave man if he knows the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

To my knowledge the only real difference is contrails are real and chemtrails exist only in the mind of paranoid delusional folks.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It really cracks me up when you get those under-cover trollers trying to tell us it's just more flights up in the air. As if and again we don't know our own area's and our own memories. When those planes come out the sun goes hiding and the sky becomes very hazy.

No tries telling anyone that, its a fact, more people means more transport, why is that so hard to understand.

You might know your area, meaning how to walk home from the pub when your too drunk to drive, however the area above your head when explained seems to go way above your head and you bring up ridiculous excuses like not knowing your own memory. Most memories are figments of what really happened during the experience and this has been proven time and time again when multiple witnesses are asked to describe something they all witnessed, many details are different.

The sun doesn't hide for everyone, it hasn't got the properties of Nibiru you know.

When it comes from the scienctist themselves it's really hard to deny. I can't count the number of weathermen that have explained what we're seeing on radar as well...which is chem-spraying.

So instead of being the first to show these scientists and weathermen admitting chemtrails, numerous times, you post a video filming the sky and saying these are chemtrails, well done

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

When those planes come out the sun goes hiding and the sky becomes very hazy.
I guess it's all of those "lingering contrails". Makes sense.

LOL! Couldn't be! That would make too much sense and be too easy. You have to spin it into a grand conspiracy to make your insignificant existence somehow seem important. "They" must be doing it on purpose to hide the sun from "YOU!"

Bwahahahahahahahahah!

Yep, no such thing as persistent contrails.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
When one tries to explain to a chemmie how thicker trails are the result of high bypass engines they react as if it is all made up nonsense. People who seemingly have the mental agility to comprehend a conspiracy that is too hard for the rest of us are utterly bamboozled by simple basic science.

This thought occurred to me as I watched a simple demo on making a cloud in a bottle on TV tonight. All that is required is an empty 1 or 2 litre coke bottle, some water in it, and a bike pump. The pressure is built up inside the bottle with the pump and then suddenly released and a cloud forms, exactly as it does when the bypass air from a turbofan is suddenly decompressed behind the engine. I googled the same afterwards and there are many examples to read about or watch on video. It is so simple an experiment that anyone can do it.

If only the chemmies could learn to grasp how this process, continuously occurring from hbpr engines will result in the very trails they crack themselves about, and how this trail is then frozen and lingers in humid air, they might start to make some progress beyond the fear mongering that has gripped them.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join