It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Glad to hear that there weren't more.

The problem with the internet is that news spreads too fast and misinfo often gets mixed in.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
I'm not sure when this episode aired. I believe it was in March.

No, it wasn't a bomb attack. But there was lots of maimed bodies and blood at the finish line.
edit on 4/16/2013 by kosmicjack because: title spelling

Is possible the person who planted these bombs saw this episode and had an idea. I honestly believe a lot of these killers like the sandy hook and the dark knght killers belonged to these type conspiracy websites. And understood how to keep people talking. Is it possible that these dude were in cahoots with each other. and maybe the person who put out the sandy hook vid was part of the conspiracy as well. Just saying gotta ask questions

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by solizer

Speaking of Sandy Hook... Did y'all hear about the principal who was supposivley killed at sandy hook was a couple blocks from the Boston marathon?

Dawn the principal was named Donna at the marathon. I have the picture of an instagram about it on my phone here but I don't know how to post it from my phone... Look it up.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KRONKITE

I saw this as well. VERY creepy ><
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My gf thinks you guys/ladies are crazy.

I think/know she's crazy.

On a personal note. I think that they are beaming crazy from space.

The whole damn planet is insane.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I've already started watching various TV shows and taking notes on suspicious things, so I can prevent future problems. Just imagine how many things we're missing that have already been predicted!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Your girlfriend must also think that when she dies, nothing will happen. Is she a sheep?

Tell her, without crazy, the world would be miserable and boring. Just the way she might like it! :O

Just pullin y'alls chain of course.

I'm still on the fence about stuff and things. What's funny is my girlfriend brought that to my attention(the thing about the sandy hook principal).

Cheers, VP

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kathael
reply to post by Cybermerc

Wow. And they even say "Boston marathon runner -_- makes me think of those Simpson episodes that hinted at 9/11. Creepy.

And on another spooky side note, there is a "jogger" card in the illuminati card deck.

Nice catch! Very good evidence you bring up.

Here is the card:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Xaphan, it is revealed because the spiritual law declares it to be revealed.

God said, "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

God has placed rules and regulations on everything He has created and it is a property of Satan's kingdom that he reveal his great plans before he does it as well. God placed that restriction on the devil.

Do you want to know more? What do you think these mean?

(I will give you a hint. Open them all at once.)

www.mediaite.com...
riehlworldview.com...

i.telegraph.co.uk...
aloftyexistence.files.wordpress.com...
4.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by Witness123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What an absolutely idiotic show.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

If you google interviews bla bla for family guy there are sever videos explaining the production process as well as magazines etc etc. Im still on my phone so cant provide you with a link. (YouTube does not work on my crappy phone sadly lol)

Also for the little it is worth I have a degree in TV Production.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

As said in my first post I am struggling to read all tthe posts on my phone, Heck its a mirracle I got back to this page haha!!

I will read all the comments when I eventually get to my computer. But I am affraid I am going to have to disagree with what you said with all due respect.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I think this one is a lot better than the one in the OP's post
it actually detonates 2 bombs:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Also, anybody else notice how the episode of Family Guy was called "Turban Cowboy" and the hero who saved that guy's life was referred to as "The Boston Cowboy"?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Why would they call someone wearing a cowboy hat that

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sorry, i haven't waded through all the pages on this, but it does seem like many have missed the fact that this "episode" doing the rounds on the internet is in fact a fake. They appear to have hashed together multiple parts of an episode that are not related and stitched them into something that gives the impression it is similiar to the bombings..

Family Guy - Boston Bombing Fake

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

That's not the clip in the op, the one in the op is legit.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Sorry, i haven't waded through all the pages on this, but it does seem like many have missed the fact that this "episode" doing the rounds on the internet is in fact a fake. They appear to have hashed together multiple parts of an episode that are not related and stitched them into something that gives the impression it is similiar to the bombings..

Family Guy - Boston Bombing Fake

yet they were from the SAME episode. perhaps this was done to just show the relevant parts? would love to check it out but by some strange coincidence that episode has been PULLED OFF THE NET.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

Yep completely pulled offline

wfgo.net...

Episode 1115 = season 11 episode 15
edit on 17-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join