It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MKY'___'

Except that there is nothing in the world easier to do than change the name of a Facebook page.

I know - because I have done it. In fact - I just changed the name of a Facebook page I have had for years for my music from one name to another.

It is trivial to do so.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It could be a false flag, considering the word Saudi is involved.

I am assuming there was a real bomb though as I have seen tons of graphic photos already.

I wonder why I never saw anything like this from the "other incidents"?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Why post at all?

I wont even go into more details that would make my post more relevant & on-topic. Ppl just couldnt handle being privy to the wellspring, the veritable font of explanatory details which informs my priveleged and true view of events.

*Sigh (thrusts back of palm to forehead) it's just so damn unique, being me
*Sigh

edit on 16-4-2013 by kkrattiger because: If my attempt at rude comedy is annoying, im sorry. sometimes a post just rubs me the wrong way. a bettw

edit on 16-4-2013 by kkrattiger because: a better me wouldve spared yall my sarcasm

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
(where be the blood trails here? and the blood all over the wheelchair and attendants?
the last think you would do in this situation is hoist the victim into a wheelchair
and roll him around. where are all the ambulances??)

Actually if you look closely at this photo you'll notice that he has tourniquets tied to his legs. That would explain the lack of blood trails. Also, look closely at the foot rest on the wheelchair. There's blood on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ok,

I'm going to pose some questions that a person suggesting that Family Guy was trying to communicate that the Boston Marathon Bombing would happen in the future might ask. Then I'm going to provide a rational explanation.

But why would Family Guy choose Boston?

The characters of Family guy reside in a fictional town in Rhode Island. And that the main character (Peter) was conceived by McFarlane (The show's creator) to be a stereotypical Irish working-class guy from the Northeast. Mainly because McFarlane is from this area. The nearest city with a population with a similar demography is Boston (or possibly New York). But since the Boston Marathon is just popular as New York's Marathon, and would be well-known to McFarlane, it isn't unbelievable that he or his writes picked the Boston Marathon for this particular bit.

But why a Marathon?

Probably, because they thought the main character winning a Marathon by driving a car would be absurd and funny.

But why kill people at the fictional marathon?

Probably, because they thought that running over people would add to the absurdity of the bit and thus make it more funnier. Comedians have a history of using shock value for cheap comedic laughs---especially Family Guy.

But what about the terrorist/twin bomb scene?

You know what, this one is actually the creepiest and most inexplicable out of all the questions. However, my bet is on sheer coincidence. Sometimes things that seem like they connect, don't connect.

Or the guy just watched this episode and decided that bombing the marathon was in fact a "good" idea.

Anyway, just my take.
edit on 16-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OP, interesting. What strikes me about the similarity is this: For some time now, I have enjoyed McFarlane's cartoons and satire. But why does Fox carry them, when Fox is so notorious for pandering to right-wing hardliners?? I don't get it.
Other than those few shows like Family Guy and Bob's Burgers (cracks me up), I don't watch Fox for ANYTHING.

I can imagine some fundie nutter who gets all knicker-twisted during the Faux News, then watches Family Guy and gets even more angry, and out of simple spite says to himself, "Hey, that's a good idea! Hmmmm....." and the warped and anitquated gears begin to clack away.

edit on 16-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
maybe the attacker watches family guy, cowards like this are normally mimickers.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This Post's format got messed up. I apologize.
edit on 16-4-2013 by kkrattiger because: what i get for being a sarcastic *

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well ,I read most of the tread ,and one thing is clear to me...somebody or some people is communicating using TV PROGRAMS,MOVIES(batman),and is possible most of the media as we know it, hidden in plain sigth...but why??..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybermerc

Come on......... That family guy scene is being compared to what happened yesterday???

aye aye aye... I guess if you want to see a connection, you will see it... But yesterday I dont remember seeing a crazed lunatic driving through a marathon to win first...
edit on 16-4-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My my my! I am fascinated by all these connecting dots! Coincidence? Precognitive waves? Or, some means of communicating clandestinely? (You want to know where and when to do the dirty deed?....just watch Episode #so-and-so of Family Guy on Mar. 17th.....there's your answer.)

Another little tidbit to throw out there. One of the voice actors on the Turban Cowboy episode was in a movie titled "Sleeper Cell". Of course, that's not really unusual, I guess, considering middle eastern actors would logically play in those kinds of movies.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
I'm not sure when this episode aired. I believe it was in March.

No, it wasn't a bomb attack. But there was lots of maimed bodies and blood at the finish line.
edit on 4/16/2013 by kosmicjack because: title spelling

Good job posting this one, beat me to it.

So yeah, this episode aired a few weeks ago. Peter joins a terrorist sleeper cell and using a cell phone unknowingly detonates bombs while sitting in the bar. Then at the end of the episode, he uses the phone again and the Quahog bridge blows up.

But he also has a flashback where he ran a marathon (with his car) , mowing down the other runners.

So one could make the connection between the bombs and the flashback to the marathon...

Here's the breakdown of the episode on wikipedia:

Turban Cowboy (Family Guy)

And here's the InfoWars / PrisonPlanet report on it:

Family Guy Episode Predicted Boston Marathon Attack

Could be a coincidence but I stopped believing in coincidences a long time ago ):

And... what the hell? I was reading the wiki page a couple hours ago and saw that they would be deleting scenes from the episode for rebroadcasts and now that section is gone from the wiki page...

Edit: LOL WUT? The video Prison Planet posted on Youtube just got REMOVED for violation of policy. It was showing the marathon scene and explosions in the family guy episode.

DAMN the government works fast!
edit on 16-4-2013 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
This episode along with the "drill" is a little disturbing.

Yeah drills during the marathon just like the drills on 9/11...

And officials are now denying it, claiming there were no drills during the marathon.

COME ON!! This is yet ANOTHER false flag ):

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I find this a little disturbing even for Family Guy.

Then again, they are known for pushing the envelope and being extremely graphic and they've done worse (imo) before. I don't think there is a connection at all with this video and the Boston tragedy, simply a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
After watching the clip and reading the plot Im guessing Iran will be responsible for the bombing
this is the first comment I have made on the bombings
my thoughts are with the victims and there family's

S&F OP

edit on 16-4-2013 by MrRobertson because: Doh!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I thought it was a coincidence at best with the car driving through the marathon but this clip really is spooky, not sure if it has been posted yet:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I watched this episode of Family Guy some days ago and thougt this is on a scale of black humor on top, but Family Guy is like that.

But now this is creepy.
That the people wer called to calm down befor the explosion, the facebook page and this episode.
Someone sayd its easy to change the name of a fb page, in my mind, this should be in the timeline.

peace

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Not derailing the thread but I need to post in order to contribute. Along with this is a bit of a creepy "coincidence" I present this...

www.facebook.com...

It's an ABC new video that shows a blood splatter simply disappearing after a man walks past. I looks like real time video editing of the news.

I haven't been able to find the "two explosions" part of the family guy episode.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Or everyone is connected to everything else, because everything is happening simultaneously to "one" human being?

Artists are just sensitive enough to "tune-in" and catch the wave. That's what creativity is, IMO.

I have considered this as an explanation for why we may have seemingly seen foreshadowing of certain events in media, as discussed in this thread.

The concept is a little "out there," particularly if you don't already subscribe to such beliefs. Though some might argue that it's about as plausible, if not more plausible, than many many artists / entertainers being tied to a vast conspiracy and leaking hints and/or subtly injecting such ideas into the public consciousness for nefarious purposes.

I think it's plausible. Then again, I really like the holographic model of reality.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Arionic

It's actually just a sheet being pulled out of view as the man walks past.

Sorry I'm looking for a link in one of the other threads.
edit on 16-4-2013 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join