It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure when this episode aired. I believe it was in March.

No, it wasn't a bomb attack. But there was lots of maimed bodies and blood at the finish line.
edit on 4/16/2013 by kosmicjack because: title spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I honestly don't know what to think. Family Guy tries to be shocking and funny. But this was just plan shocking, not one thing funny about it. And the coincidence of death at the end of the Boston Marathon is just plain weird. Do I think they fortold the future? Who knows. One thing for sure, you won't be seeing that episode again on TV any time soon.

link   
How weird they would make a joke about the place they live, and one of the bigger events in that area to boot.

Must be something fishy.

link   
This was the night when ALL of McFarlane's toons had a "weird" show...

This Family Guy episode is:

"Turban Cowboy" is the fifteenth episode of the eleventh season and the 203rd overall episode of the animated comedy series Family Guy. It aired on Fox in the United States on March 17, 2013, and is written by Artie Johann and Shawn Ries and directed by Joe Vaux.

[...]

After the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, two scenes were deleted from the episode:
One scene shows Peter killing participants of the Boston Marathon, and another scene shows Peter activating twin explosions.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-4-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybermerc

Wow. And they even say "Boston marathon runner -_- makes me think of those Simpson episodes that hinted at 9/11. Creepy.

And on another spooky side note, there is a "jogger" card in the illuminati card deck.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
if nothing else peter's interview:
"If someone got in my way I just killed him"
not ran them down or over etc
sounds like nwo MO

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Name of the episode was Turban Cowboy

The episode aired March 17, 2013...

After the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, two scenes were deleted from the episode:One scene shows Peter killing participants of the Boston Marathon, and another scene shows Peter activating twin explosions.

That wiki post was sure updated fast. And they already deleted those scenes?

Edit to add - Heliophant beat me to it.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Cybermerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

Well, I guess they didn't all air the same night. The American Dad episode that was "weird" was on March 10th, S09E13 (Episode 13? hmm) called "For Black Eyes Only".

Still trying to remember the weird one from Cleveland Show...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I say we find a recently released music video with a reference, just like the Lil Wayne video reference to the Aurora shooting.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well I can see a little bit of a coincidence, but it's still not right on the money. Even so it makes me wonder why all these "predictions" often happen in television shows. I'm starting to believe it's not some evil Illuminati agenda, but it's a manifestation of the predictive ability within all of us. That's why I recently started my mass remote viewing experiment (which I'm sure many of you noticed). The techniques for remote viewing the future are very similar to writing fiction... you basically just let the ideas flow from the back of your mind and you come up with random stuff off the top of your head without thinking about where those ideas came from. The unpredictable and chaotic style of family guy makes it the perfect type of show for manifesting these types of predictions because of the way the writers have to come up with random ideas.

link   
k well that was completely unrelated or resemble what happened in boston

link   

Originally posted by Danbones
sounds like nwo MO

Seriously. That is dark even for Family Guy. Its like they went out of their way to specifically mention people being killed at the race.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here is another MacFarlane factoid. He missed his plane on 9/11. His flight? American Airlines Flight 11 - the plane that crashed into the North Tower.

This guy seems to be connected to something. Illuminati, cosmic mind connection. Something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
sounds like nwo MO

You caught that too huh? How creepy is that?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
Seriously. That is dark even for Family Guy. Its like they went out of their way to specifically mention people being killed at the race.

Uh...that's not dark for Family Guy.
Not at all.

They've made even worse/darker jokes.

I think you guys are reaching with this theory.
There is no connection between that clip and what happened today.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Did you see some of the pictures? There was blood and mangled people all over near the finish line. Just like the scene from the clip where Peter crosses the finish line.

Either way, the fact that the show specifically mentions people being killed at the Boston Marathon a month before it happens.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Or everyone is connected to everything else, because everything is happening simultaneously to "one" human being?

Artists are just sensitive enough to "tune-in" and catch the wave. That's what creativity is, IMO.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Indeed, I had forgotten about that.

On September 11, 2001, he [Seth MacFarlane] was scheduled to return to Los Angeles on American Airlines Flight 11, after being a keynote speaker at his alma mater, the Rhode Island School of Design, in Rhode Island. Fortunately for MacFarlane, his travel agent told him his flight would leave Logan Airport at 8:15am, when it was actually scheduled to depart at 7:45am. MacFarlane arrived at Boston Logan Airport a few minutes after boarding was stopped on his flight and he was told he would have to wait for the next flight. An hour later, Flight 11 was flown into the North Tower of the World Trade Center, killing everyone on the plane.

Source - "10 Famous People Who Avoided Death on 9/11"
listverse.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Yeah, it's all just one big coincidence. Just like everyone there being told to remain calm before anything happening and the bomb drill going on. Yep, nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybermerc

driving a car through a marathon to win
thats the kind of advantage and win a psycho/sociopathic organization like the NWO types like to have
a wolf amoungst the sheep would be a similar comparison

of course there was the lone gunman episode and the admittance by the producers that they were instructed ( by I think they said the CIA. ) to do, and air, an episode where the planes flew into the towers...

say, there was an illuminatti card game card for that too....

creepier and creepier

<<   2  3  4 >>

join