It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
More madness...

Originally posted by tropic
2. Bombing squad "DRILL" was scheduled to coincide with marathon

Ask anyone who lives in a major city about "drills" that coincide with highly-populated events.

My apartment was on the NY Marathon route. We couldn't leave our building the morning of the race because of an NYPD/FBI drill.

3. Bomb-detecting dogs were at/near start & finish line (where bomb(s) detonated) yet neither bomb evaded

Is every police K9 a bomb-detecting dog? Is it not normal for major public events to have dogs that can detect threats?

4. 8-yo boy(?) among 3 dead

Yes?

5. His(?) parents and everyone else involved/affected happens to all be wearing dark black shades

Oh... standing outside for hours at a marathon event and wearing sunglasses. CONSPIRACY!!!!!

6. Loudspeaker announcements aired assuring public 'just a drill" after 1st and before 2nd bomb(!)

Nervous humans don't make mistakes?

7. 52yo bomb maker in Costa Mesa, CA apparently blew him self up on his own front lawn this same day

???

8. Black military copter arrives early, before 1st explosion

Dark-blue civilian news helicopter covering a major international sporting event.

9. Zionists crash bitcoin, force Goldman Sachs sell on GOLD.. $140 in one day (boston bomb day) does it

DA-JOOZE! Really? Bitcoin crashed last week, and gold has been falling for weeks.

10. Spotters placed on lookout from roofs before the explosion

I suppose local residents wouldn't go to the roof (like I did for the NYC marathon) to watch the race. Of course not.

^Grieving parent (or crisis actors) can't shed even a single real tear.. where have we seen this before?

You're despicable. Shock?

Seriously folks, common sense here.

Odd that you debunk conspiracy theories on your own conspiracy web site. No? I mean not all conspiracy threads. Just the Sandy Hook type stuff. And you go quite out of your way to do so or you just shut the thread down. Aliens making cheese on the moon threads don't get your attention. Odd.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
nutters.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

thats a question thats above my pay grade

Im sure it is.

Im now thinking big bangs, smoke not bomb, fake blood, FALSE FLAG!

Still stands to reason you believe its a False Flag.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Aliens make cheese? OMG!!! I knew it!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Everything is a false flag.

Makes you wonder if anything has ever been real. Or it is what it is.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I saw a screen grab on Reddit from 4Chan where a guy was saying this was going to be pinned on a young white guy and that there would be a lot of black powder bringing around legislation to ban it for use in reloading. He claimed to have insider knowledge.

I never buy that kind of thing but it is interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Im just echoing a professional opinion re the explosion drawn from watching TV footage
what ever thats worth
I've read on other threads it was primitive
but we will see I guess
edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

thats a question thats above my pay grade

Im sure it is.

Im now thinking big bangs, smoke not bomb, fake blood, FALSE FLAG!

Still stands to reason you believe its a False Flag.

well when you have some proof
you just let me know

hopefully the next pair of underwear they blow up won't have you in them
edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Odd that you debunk conspiracy theories on your own conspiracy web site. No?

Since when is injecting reality "debunking conspiracy theories"?

There's no real or supposed evidence to back any of the wild suppositions.

And you go quite out of your way to do so or you just shut the thread down.

If reality shuts down conspiracy supposition, it's not my fault, it's the fault of the person concocting a flimsy conspiracy theory.

Aliens making cheese on the moon threads don't get your attention. Odd.

What does that have to do with anything? :pus:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Odd that you debunk conspiracy theories on your own conspiracy web site. No? I mean not all conspiracy threads. Just the Sandy Hook type stuff. And you go quite out of your way to do so or you just shut the thread down. Aliens making cheese on the moon threads don't get your attention. Odd.

Wow - it's threads and comments like these that make me wonder what the hell I'm doing on this site. Does all rational thought just fly out the window in situations like this? I mean, seriously - think about what you're suggesting. THINK!
edit on 15-4-2013 by redtic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Honestly I have a weird feeling about this one which is pretty rare for me. I almost always roll my eyes when people say false flag. I don't know anything about explosives so I'm glad you mentioned it and triggered my memory. I HIGHLY doubt this guy is legit, but what stuck out was the idea of using this as an excuse to limit ammunition/powder and get people more riled against gun owners.

Took me a minute to find. I'm sure the guy is full of it, but I can see things playing out the way he outlined it.

To be clear I'm not stating that I actually think this is a false flag/conspiracy just that I can see the govt. using this event as a flimsy excuse to get people even more riled about gun ownership/powder. Stranger things have happened so I'm not going to rule anything out 100%.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

I really think that many people have a hard time dealing with the reality that bad things happen and that there are evil people in the world. It seems some take a strange bit of comfort believing everything is done by some evil entity and that bad things only happen as a result of this group pulling strings/brainwashing people. I want to dig up a great article I read about this but I can't even begin to remember where I found it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

interesting
and it is well to be skeptical, but not committed
given the past events
how can someone not wonder?

I can't help being reminded of the guy who played along and then taped the FBI when they tried to get him to make a real bomb

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Odd that you debunk conspiracy theories on your own conspiracy web site. No?

Since when is injecting reality "debunking conspiracy theories"?

There's no real or supposed evidence to back any of the wild suppositions.

And you go quite out of your way to do so or you just shut the thread down.

If reality shuts down conspiracy supposition, it's not my fault, it's the fault of the person concocting a flimsy conspiracy theory.

Aliens making cheese on the moon threads don't get your attention. Odd.

What does that have to do with anything? :pus:

Evidence doesn't fit into the definition of conspiracy or theory or they wouldn't be referred to as either. It just seems that the events that truly effect our every day existence in this world, unlike alien cheese makers without real evidence of such, get "special attention". JMO

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

and it is well to be skeptical, but not committed

I really like the way you put that. It is kind of a pain being open to something and also skeptical but I think when you find the right balance you get closer to the truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

you just let me know

I'm all for thinking outside of the box, don't get me wrong but when you scream out :

FALSE FLAG!

That kind of goes beyond Conspiracy theorist, and leads down that "other" path.

You have to agree, we are not even a day into this, and you're yelling FALSE FLAG!

About proof?

Hopefully some truth will come out, and maybe a few will learn to Deny Ignorance when its done........

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by redtic

I really think that many people have a hard time dealing with the reality that bad things happen and that there are evil people in the world. It seems some take a strange bit of comfort believing everything is done by some evil entity and that bad things only happen as a result of this group pulling strings/brainwashing people. I want to dig up a great article I read about this but I can't even begin to remember where I found it.
I thought that when Obama was elected, everyone was 'gonna luv us' and we'd all be in Shangri-La? If you haven't noticed, we're deeper into the sh!t.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Don't the really crazy machinations that get put out tend to hurt those trying to point out grounded, concrete, fact-based issues with the official story...

In other words, don't the really crazy ideas, the ones that seem to come from three or four leaps of faith beyond the actual flaws tend to discourage any legitimate counter arguments against official stories.

In other other words, don't things like this reinforce the general, lay definition of conspiracy theory that many Americans hold, that they are outlandish and psychotic? They stress the theory and not the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

you just let me know

I'm all for thinking outside of the box, don't get me wrong but when you scream out :

FALSE FLAG!

That kind of goes beyond Conspiracy theorist, and leads down that "other" path.

You have to agree, we are not even a day into this, and you're yelling FALSE FLAG!

About proof?

Hopefully some truth will come out, and maybe a few will learn to Deny Ignorance when its done........

Peace

Think Operation Northwoods.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Of course it was a false flag attack. What other kind are there?

Anyway what would any legitimate terrorist group get out of this? Nothing!! Cui Bono? It's only the gub'mint that benefits. Expect more of these. Many more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join