It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cnn just reported the vice president Biden...when referring to this used the word (bombing) ...not the word explosion.

link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by PollyPeptide

Are you serious??

Was society ever a utopia?? People clamour so much when terrible occurrences happen and say "oh, the times we live in - so much evil!" What they don't seem to forget is that "evil" has always existed as long as humanity. The difference now is that we can do much more damage due to tech and deadlier weapons. But society was never a utopia.

Whoa there friend!! I understand that, really I do. We are human after all, and the thing we do best is make life miserable for others! But it's going to give, know what I'm saying? The breaking point has been upon us for over a decade now. Destroying all life on this planet isn't a solution, but it seems to be where we are headed. I'm not calling for a utopia, I don't think we'll ever have one. But if we keep going the way we are going, the earth will burn...

If I had a solution that didn't involve revolution or extinction, rest assured I would recommend it...
edit on 15-4-2013 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

True. Let's hope there are no more attacks.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out in a week or so that NK is to blame some how.

link   
I'm just throwing this out there, please don't flame me too hard. Anyone else think its kinda strange that some of the first responders were dressed in fatigues? Maybe national guard. I don't know. This whole thing just makes me nervous.

link   
reply to post by YayMayorBee

Just sick......

All I have to say at the moment.

link   
Here is a storyline and events scheduled for that day centered around the Marathon.

216.235.243.43... -press/news-listing/2013/april/storylines-and-news-for-the-2013-boston-marathon.aspx

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Terrible, terrible, terrible. Hard to not speculate. The next coming days will be interesting, for sure. Waiting to see more news, but the theories are already popping up.

link   

Originally posted by 3xil3
3rd explosion my cousin there and he is in lockdown at work
edit on 15-4-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

Where, haven't heard about it on CNN

but CNN does think its a bomb now.

link   
www.reddit.com...

lots of information here, it is pretty gory though.

link   
reply to post by redoubt

WTF?? North Korea?? Why the hell is everybody blaming North Korea?? Terrorist attacks on US soil aren't even NK's MO! NK wouldn't do this!

link   
All off duty officers called up.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
I'm just throwing this out there, please don't flame me too hard. Anyone else think its kinda strange that some of the first responders were dressed in fatigues? Maybe national guard. I don't know. This whole thing just makes me nervous.

According to CNN National Guard was there (can't remember their reason).

link   

Agreed. They are also saying that they've over tripled the amount of EMT's on site compared to all the other times they ran the marathon. It does seem suspicious to me...
edit on 15-4-2013 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

link   

I believe the news said national guard.

link   
nasty

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Not saying that NK was behind it but wouldn't it make a good excuse to go to war with NK?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My speculation: false flag to be blamed on domestic terrorists who align with the Tea Party and other libertine principles. This occurred on tax day in Boston (Hello, Boston Tea Party), anyone else see the symbolism?

Next step is more clampdown on individual liberties, further attempts at gun confiscation, and whatever else anyone can dream up.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

To be perfectly honest - and I do not mean to offend anybody or be rude - but these type of attacks occur *everyday* in Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan and dozens die because of it.

link   
I reckon it's an accident, we'll see though.

link   
22 injured 2 dead some injuries include loss of limbs

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join